Gate Keepers

DeletedUser

Name: Gate Keepers

Tag: GK

After a great success in world 23, some of the players from the tribe called ?!? are joining world 30. We have had great success in world 23, and have been rank 1 and 2. We are only looking for experienced players! Also ones willing to learn to play better over time. We also wanting only active members. You msut be willing to follow rules, and take orders.

We only want experienced and ACTIVE players.

So if you wanna join then reply here or mail me, when world 30 is open.

IMPORANT NOTICE!
The tribe will be located at north east. So the one who is interested to join must be at north east.

RANKS:
ok in this tribe there will be many ranks available, but all the ranks will be earned with respect, loyalty, honor, and courage!

1 Leader - Xiaodaoye
2 Second in command – Murdey
1 Prince&Princess
2 Knights
1 War Minister
1 Defense Minister

More ranks to be added soon!

We hand out ranks when we feel you have earned them, and all members will have some type of role as a player in GK. GK will be a top tribe like it was in world 23 and still is. Just with a new name :) Feel free to post if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

?!? ranked 2, i'm not in it yet, but i'll be in it when i get 3k points because my rl allies are in that tribe. some of them hopfully will join. still speakin 2 them

DeletedUser

wow! ?!? by free-eek? i also wanna be part of that tribe :) btw, whats your name in w23?

DeletedUser

same as here Xiaodaoye

like i said not easy to get in that tribe shadowlrod is gona invite me when i get high enough points:p

DeletedUser

i looked at your profile. but how come you can join ?!? with less than 1k points? have you been rimmed? just asking

ps: no offense please

DeletedUser

like i said shadowlord69 is a good friend of mine :) I have to wait tell i get big enough. I have 4 peps supporting me sending me daily resources their :--)

DeletedUser

you haven't achieved anything, and now you're making a tribe saying experienced players only?

:lol:

livefromthe216

you haven't achieved anything, and now you're making a tribe saying experienced players only?

:lol:

duhz thats hoaw you get better! make shore you is teh only n00b and tehn make them carry you on there shoulders!

DeletedUser

I use to play in world 23 and I was a player of GEN-X.

Mongaloyd is a really good friend of mine.

DeletedUser

tij i be carful what u say, i might sound like i've only been playing a few weeks, but i have had other accounts that got rimmed, so dont be calling me a noob.