GBears Recruiting = FORK recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1666

is this the same thing GBears got chewed out and disliked for? think so recruiting for points? *points finger at fork* unleash the dog's on em! :icon_redface:

so perhap's we arent the only one's doing it. oh noes.

so get off our back's you lazy people & learn to pointwhore like champs! :icon_biggrin:

and dont even say, we recruited more we booted 6 and recruited 9? leaving a total of 3! so same number kthanksbai.

DeletedUser

yea the 3 recruit's came from PACMAN rather they joined other tribe's prior to PACMAN is beside's the point.

so FORK & PACMAN? :icon_redface:

guess i was right about my spooning statement earlier lolol.

DeletedUser

We take 3 members looking for a new tribe and approach us, you hug an entire tribe...

kthnxbai?

DeletedUser

doubtful. lol looking for a tribe is what you say? but how can you say they hugged & entire tribe, us Inc. went to them as our leadership was quitting kthanksbai.

but as yah said thats just how it look's. so seem's FORK is recruiting for point's since they are being hit by GBears anyways.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GBEARS
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,018
Side 2: 7,026
Difference: 4,992

chart

That's being hit hard? O_O

DeletedUser

lol who said nobling was being hit hard. check the OD again bud we've been hitting yah hard last few day's reason 1 of your member's is about gone and another high tailed & left FORK before the other 3 member's got recruited.

as for the 3-2. winning is winning regardless of how you look at it. :icon_redface:

so go ahead recruit to save yourselve's! :D

DeletedUser

Which member is 'being hit hard'? We sniped every train...

DeletedUser

I meant recently, last conquer was 8 days ago. What happened to everything else you sent? :D

DeletedUser

Except 3! :O

+1 lol

i just said who said nobling is being hit hard'. you've lost alot more troop's then we have in the past few day's. just simplying stating it look's as if FORK is having to go out looking for recruits to keep up with the beef between us. lol

i mean if GBears is going to catch heat for booting 6 inactives, recruiting 9 = 3 as the other 9 had no where to go as leadership was leaving w58 as you can see Rasta Popeye have quit along side Luko's who was the Ex-Duke's of Inc.

then i think FORK should catch heat since they left PACMAN & in the same day joined FORK. seem's ironic after we launched attack's. yah stepped up the recruitment game. :lol:

btw sniping 1 or 2 or 3 train's is an easy feet. lol try sniping when you have 100 inbound train's designed to hit the same minute then you have done something worth talking about. pretty sure we could snipe your train's to obviously seeing as we have more conquer's, but we all know sniping only last so long. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im going to wait a day before saying facepalm.

*cant resist the urge to troll!!*

DeletedUser

In the last 2 weeks FORK have recruited 11 players. In that same time period GBEARS recruited 23 players.. it doesn't matter how many you dismissed because most of them joined your family.

DeletedUser

Erm,

[spoil]
6jon85.png
[/spoil]

Notice the time span between the 2 en-noblements and the current time

DeletedUser

In the last 2 weeks FORK have recruited 11 players. In that same time period GBEARS recruited 23 players.. it doesn't matter how many you dismissed because most of them joined your family.

actually we have no tie's to Inc. as i said the leadership died in Inc. and there was no good tribe's in K35, so we went to GBears & they gave us a home. lol we have no alliance or NAP and have hit the remaining Inc. since we left so please tell us how we are a family if we attack them? im rather curious to see how that one work's out.

they recruited 3 of the biggest player's that arent even close for what? lol.

im going to wait a day before saying facepalm.

*cant resist the urge to troll!!*

georgie nooooooooooooo i love you. come play with me!

DeletedUser

I like this thread, but only because it will show FORK's stupidity. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh no Dab, I just realized, for once were on the same side :|

DeletedUser

The members that just joined
A) Approached us
B) We lose nothing by them joining. There is nothing Pacman would gain from 3 spies :p
C) Have nothing to do with GBEARS and those attacks. Really think we look to the other side of the world because we are scared of you? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.