GBears Recruiting = FORK recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41903

Yeah. Cause only 7 of my memebrs were even in that K. Good job on the bs. Now move along.

On Topic: I see Gbears and Fork merging in the future.

7?

Maybe at first but then you did what you do best. Invited more and more until you had enough to beat one guy and lie and say you did not. Just man up once. And none of your train got sniped it was your cos.:icon_redface: How many times have you thrown your co under the bus and say that. If its your account it was your train no matter if you sent or not. Not trying to flame but get real. It took a lot of players plus your allies to finely make tw.p quit. Can you not admit that our are you not a man?

DeletedUser

Guys u call Gbears, mass recuirting, pointwhore , u can call us watever u want, just play the game, and stop spaming about useless things , JUST ENJOY IT

DeletedUser

7?

Maybe at first but then you did what you do best. Invited more and more until you had enough to beat one guy and lie and say you did not. Just man up once. And none of your train got sniped it was your cos.:icon_redface: How many times have you thrown your co under the bus and say that. If its your account it was your train no matter if you sent or not. Not trying to flame but get real. It took a lot of players plus your allies to finely make tw.p quit. Can you not admit that our are you not a man?

my other co show's up. lil slow to teh party mannnnnnnn.

bcardi have fun lol.

DeletedUser

Guys u call Gbears, mass recuirting, pointwhore , u can call us watever u want, just play the game, and stop spaming about useless things , JUST ENJOY IT

Enjoy it? I think that's what they're doing. This thread is for the lulz. Nobody's getting butt hurt over it.

Bcardi

7?

Oh great. The noob king is here to help Tw players bs. Here comes all the lies from losers. Please take it somewhere else. You got owned. Stop being mad bro.

DeletedUser

Due to the rampant spam, off-topic rule breaking nonsense, and general disgregard for common sense, I'mma close this. If you want to troll, at least be smart about it. Don't ruin the experience for everyone else by getting the thread closed, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.