GBears Recruiting = FORK recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I love how GBEARS is so butthurt from the thrashing they received post-merge, that the second a rival tribe gets a new member, or dare I say, a whopping three new members, they sound the trumpets and ride in on their golden throne to alert the internets.

another post thats made my day...oh how i lol,d

DeletedUser

You know you can't snipe. :icon_eek:

I was waiting for you on 57 but you then left after joining the banned players tribe after they attacked your tribe so you merged into them.lol Then you came to this world why are you always running? Snipe i know i can`t do that even the worlds with settings of 150ms.:lol:

Bcardi

I was waiting for you on 57 but you then left after joining the banned players tribe after they attacked your tribe so you merged into them.lol Then you came to this world why are you always running? Snipe i know i can`t do that even the worlds with settings of 150ms.:lol:

If you only knew how stupid you sounded with that statement. You don't even know what you are talking about. So spare us all your bs. And I know you were not waiting on me. Notice how you didn't bring up W52. Being you got owned so much. Please stop being mad about W52. And stay on Topic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you only knew how stupid you sounded with that statement. You don't even know what you are talking about. So spare us all your bs. And I know you were not waiting on me. Notice how you didn't bring up W52. Being you got owned so much.

w 52 i was gangbanged by 11 of your members in my 25x25 while i was solo. ghanghis was the only player who helped me on defending 2 vills which i gave to him after i ran out of troops.I think you would of lasted not as long as me.So who is dealing bs.

DeletedUser

Bring this to skype boys? I doubt Bcardi needs to hear you complain about losing. and I know none of us want to hear it.

Bcardi

w 52 i was gangbanged by 11 of your members in my 25x25 while i was solo. ghanghis was the only player who helped me on defending 2 vills which i gave to him after i ran out of troops.I think you would of lasted not as long as me.So who is dealing bs.

Yeah. Cause only 7 of my memebrs were even in that K. Good job on the bs. Now move along.

On Topic: I see Gbears and Fork merging in the future.

DeletedUser76277

i think PACMAN & FORK would make better babies tbh. PORK?

besides judging by what FORK was saying on skype, i doubt they like me to much lol!

can't remember you being mentioned much tbh, we were discussing the best way to eat a gummy bear as it happens, hate it when they get stuck in your teeth

DeletedUser

*Insert something incredibly clever*

*Insert something mildly humorous*

*Insert a slightly serious, but comical closing*

DeletedUser

Your a bloke? wow never saw that

lol im american, so i dont fully understand british slang. nope lol pretty secure about who i am & what i am man.

your the one swinging from other people's tree trunk's or attempting to swing off mine! :lol:

DeletedUser

*Insert something incredibly clever*

*Insert something mildly humorous*

*Insert a slightly serious, but comical closing*

^+1

fitting conclusion

I think this thread can be closed now

Check the stats :D Hope you had your fun Rawr

DeletedUser76277

And you were the only trying to tell others there tribe wished they would stop posting.

where would be the fun in that? tbh its a pointless thread why not a few pointless posts?

DeletedUser

where would be the fun in that? tbh its a pointless thread why not a few pointless posts?

bcardi already knew what i was upto when i posted cause i've trolled him & his tribe before on w52 like for month's lol and now we are pretty chill & have even played together. you guy's really have no clue.

you are almost as easy as a fat girl trying to get a piece of meat.

^+1

fitting conclusion

I think this thread can be closed now

Check the stats :D Hope you had your fun Rawr

i always have fun. lol probably why i play the game :p

DeletedUser

took em a couple hour's, they will catch on though lol :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Moral of the story.

GBEARS actually do care that everyone flames them for mass recruiting and by doing so admit they are mass recruiters. Fork has small utensils, but its not the size of the Fork rather how you use it... call me captain cliche. Pacman are a funny bunch of jokesters but loyalty is not to be questioned.

Good times here on W58 :lol:

not really mass recruitment bud, when it took us 2 week's to get into GBear's. personally i dont care what other's think, as other player's gaming doesnt effect mine.

when it only took 2 mail's to get into FORK. *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.