G'day there

DeletedUser

Hiya everyone, I've taken up an account in MAD and I've decided to say hello here on the forums. So erm... be afraid and stuff! :icon_rolleyes::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What account? I'm from PwN its nice to meet you :) were at war... so uhmm good luck hope we can be friends :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I noticed about the war. It's alright though, I'm nowhere near you guys :(. I'm surrounded by AMI where I am. But sure, good luck to you, except when you're facing my tribe mates of course :).

DeletedUser

By the way, I forgot to mention I have skype, you can add me if you want : Zenron_the_great

DeletedUser

I started in around about November 2007 on world 3, and got really lucky in the tribe that I stumbled upon. I ended up being taught a hell of a lot by those people and that advice has stuck with me ever since. I played a lot of worlds at a lot of different levels, and played like that for about two years. During that time I've led more than one top 10 tribe, written far too much PnP for my own good, and still learning. So yeah, that's me lumograph :)