Gemini

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what happened to Gemini who last time i checked were in complete control of K47. have they changed there name to APOC or is this a new kid on the block?

on a side note that looks like some war in K46 between Bored! and MOAR!

DeletedUser

You posted this in another thread already, it doesn't deserve it's own thread :icon_neutral:
But to answer your question, it's almost definitely just a name-change. Like Silent had when they became NwN.

DeletedUser

yeah i realised this after i posted it. but then i couldnt delete it. or couldnt work out how anyway....

Could one of the mods delete this for me?

DeletedUser

You posted this in another thread already, it doesn't deserve it's own thread :icon_neutral:
But to answer your question, it's almost definitely just a name-change. Like Silent had when they became NwN.

And by name-change you mean reforming the tribe to exclude the former duke? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

No, Apoc is a different tribe from gemini, the same was gemini was a different tribe from legacy...

we did a leader change and some membership changes each time.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what happened to Gemini who last time i checked were in complete control of K47. have they changed there name to APOC or is this a new kid on the block?

moar! and bored! are allies, I'm pretty sure.

DeletedUser

If you want to make a topic, go ahead. Don't present things as facts when you did not check them however.

DeletedUser

of course moar ! and bored! are allies, just look at them on the nicker maps... how intertwined they are, with 0 conquers against each other on twstats.com ....

people are trying to convince us there in [APOC] that they are at war, and MOAR ! is winning, and that we should join in and gank BORED! and low and behold, they arent even fighting each other lmao

DeletedUser

btw i <3 both tribes MOAR! and BORED! they have a smexy leaders ^^