General Discussion vs W4 Forum?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking Barcelona (Wakeling is gonna kill me)

(To Sporky...

I'm multi-talented; obviously... you are not.

It's amazing how you try to criticize people for something you know absolutely nothing about, yet you seem to dismiss any of your failures.
You don't seem to realize how insignificant you are.

Have you not noticed that most people have you blocked, or are just ignoring you? You are not entertaining; You're boring.

On a side note; I have done a damn fie job bringing LIFE to where we have come. It was a tribal effort, and we are doing just fine.
There are reasons why I deleted the Jinzee account on W-4; Reasons to which you will remain clueless.
When you attempt to insult one of us, you attempt to insult all of us.
Try as you may, your empty babbling means nothing to us.
Why don't you stop barking and take us on since you think you're so ballsy.
Oh wait a minute, you can't can you :lol:

Even though you're not funny, it is funny to watch you make a complete fool out of yourself.

You're not even witty....
you're just bitter, oblivious, lacking various skills, and talents.
What I find hilarious is that you talk so much, but you're a truly horrible player who has done nothing to benefit any tribe you've been a part of; yet you try to tell a LIFE leader that they aren't doing very well? IF LIFE is doing well then we are ALL doing well, and doing it OUR way; which obviously works.

Since you have nothing productive, witty, or positive to add to this game then why do you bother?

I don't care that you have insecurity issues, or that you're extremely jealous of me, and envious of my tribe... all I see is a sick individual with some mental health issues. Go eat some more twinkies and get over yourself. Maybe it'll make you feel better if you think that in some way you're much bigger than LIFE.

You're pretty pathetic so I'm done with you, and just like your other fake names "Sporky" will be blocked too.)

DeletedUser18772

Awww poor little Jinzee - you are so cute when you post garbage.

Why not make yourself feel better and go preen in a mirror for a while. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope... you're not blocked.
I don't block the sexy ones :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Watching paint dry, is more entertaining than this forum....

Click...Click...click....Stupid game.... 0.o

DeletedUser

I'm thinking Barcelona (Wakeling is gonna kill me)

(To Sporky...

I'm multi-talented; obviously... you are not.

It's amazing how you try to criticize people for something you know absolutely nothing about, yet you seem to dismiss any of your failures.
You don't seem to realize how insignificant you are.

Have you not noticed that most people have you blocked, or are just ignoring you? You are not entertaining; You're boring.

On a side note; I have done a damn fie job bringing LIFE to where we have come. It was a tribal effort, and we are doing just fine.
There are reasons why I deleted the Jinzee account on W-4; Reasons to which you will remain clueless.
When you attempt to insult one of us, you attempt to insult all of us.
Try as you may, your empty babbling means nothing to us.
Why don't you stop barking and take us on since you think you're so ballsy.
Oh wait a minute, you can't can you :lol:

Even though you're not funny, it is funny to watch you make a complete fool out of yourself.

You're not even witty....
you're just bitter, oblivious, lacking various skills, and talents.
What I find hilarious is that you talk so much, but you're a truly horrible player who has done nothing to benefit any tribe you've been a part of; yet you try to tell a LIFE leader that they aren't doing very well? IF LIFE is doing well then we are ALL doing well, and doing it OUR way; which obviously works.

Since you have nothing productive, witty, or positive to add to this game then why do you bother?

I don't care that you have insecurity issues, or that you're extremely jealous of me, and envious of my tribe... all I see is a sick individual with some mental health issues. Go eat some more twinkies and get over yourself. Maybe it'll make you feel better if you think that in some way you're much bigger than LIFE.

You're pretty pathetic so I'm done with you, and just like your other fake names "Sporky" will be blocked too.)

Ahem ... Jinzee .. if you are going to criticize sparkles for making comments about things she does not know .. then you should not do the same.

Sparky is an absolutely amazing player who has contributed significantly to various tribes .. here in w4, w19 and other worlds she has played. I know for a fact because I have been in multiple worlds with her and have had the pleasure of her in my tribes.

Not only is she a great player, she is a wonderful woman with a ton of heart, whit, huttzpa (sp?) and pizzazz. Any tribe and/or person would be lucky to have her and make her acquaintance.

DeletedUser

Ahem ... Jinzee .. if you are going to criticize sparkles for making comments about things she does not know .. then you should not do the same.

Sparky is an absolutely amazing player who has contributed significantly to various tribes .. here in w4, w19 and other worlds she has played. I know for a fact because I have been in multiple worlds with her and have had the pleasure of her in my tribes.

Not only is she a great player, she is a wonderful woman with a ton of heart, whit, huttzpa (sp?) and pizzazz. Any tribe and/or person would be lucky to have her and make her acquaintance.

Yeah... it's quite evident that she just oozes greatness :icon_rolleyes:

I know what I know, and I know that I'm not impressed.

DeletedUser

jinzee ... we go way back .. but let me just say this ... stop there.

You know nothing of sparky. I know both you loverly ladies and can say that you are both wonderful .. in your own ways.

just don't go barking up the wrong tree ... cuz i'm not very nice when people slander my tribemates .. let alone friends. And while I don't want to attack you (I don't even know who you took over yet LOL) if you tell me ... you can expect several "greeting cards" from your's truely if this shenanigance continues. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser19547

Watching paint dry, is more entertaining than this forum....

Click...Click...click....Stupid game.... 0.o

Then what are you doing here? Btw, what kind of paint do you use?

DeletedUser

You know nothing of sparky. I know both you loverly ladies and can say that you are both wonderful .. in your own ways.

just don't go barking up the wrong tree ... cuz i'm not very nice when people slander my tribemates .. let alone friends. And while I don't want to attack you (I don't even know who you took over yet LOL) if you tell me ... you can expect several "greeting cards" from your's truely if this shenanigance continues. :icon_evil:

Well you should know me enough to know that I don't scare, and I don't care.
I just tell it like it is. I'm an honest person with strong convictions.

Sporky has proven her worth in many non admirable aspects as far as I'm concerned.
It is very noble thing for you to stand in for your tribe mate, but in this case you're standing in the wrong spot, and Sporky rooted up the wrong tree. If you're looking for conjecture fine, but you need to realize that Spoky brought the truth upon herself, not the other way around.

I have had her blocked for days now, and it's been quite nice not responding to her continuous asinine melodrama.

She's stepped from playing a game to personal attacks, and I have little tolerance for blithering idiots, jealous people, and those who exhibit chronic, and habitual mental disorders. That's where I draw the line.

So don't come to me with anything that pertains to her because as far as I'm concerned if someone acts like swine then they are treated as swine.
This one obviously doesn't like being put on the spit, but that's what happens when you don't know your place, or get too comfortable coming out of the pen. I simply put her back in and locked the gate.

To you she may be something, but to others we could really care less.

You want to talk to me about this? then you know how to reach me.
Otherwise YOU don't continue with her "shenanigans", because I'm done with her; have been for days now.

DeletedUser18772

Sorry not to post eariler Sly - but I have been sick a bit :S

The funny thing about this slanging match was, I virtually had Jinzee on ignore as soon as she came back from her permabann. But I got sick of ppl quoting posts from her constantly bagging AF and -JG- and basically anyone that was not pro LIFE. So I got fed up and wondered what she actually has done in game. If you read the stats I pulled - basically nothing.

Jinzee has shown her true form time after time. From what I can gather both talking to other players and seeing her 'posts', all she can do is talk. She cant fight - agreed she was a duke of LIFE when they had so many family tribes that they were laughed at. She relies on the fact that she is female and can twiddle some posters around her little fingers. Dont believe me? Why else would she use a pic of herself as an avatar - vain much?

Jinzee is like one of those little terriers that like yapping at people. She cant do anything in the game, all she can do is yap in the forums. I pointed out her in-game 'history' and all she can do is yap at my grammer, attempt to call me different names (either that or she cant spell), oh and the fact that she is beautiful.

Meh if she was a decent fighter - she would be telling you her ign - but she isnt. She, like her posts are useless. There obviously was a reason for her first permaban, I just cant wait until she gets another. The way she is going it shouldnt be too long now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Unread Today, 10:31
Remove user from ignore list
SP@RKY
This message is hidden because SP@RKY is on your ignore list.

DeletedUser18772

AllAboutMeLarge.jpg

DeletedUser

Oops... :lol:

Once again (still loving it)...

Unread Today, 02:28
Remove user from ignore list
SP@RKY
This message is hidden because SP@RKY is on your ignore list.

DeletedUser

Sporky is on "ignore".
Remember that the word "ignore" is in fact a derivative of the word "ignorant"; which ironically is perfectly suited for the person Whom I have placed on ignore.

Miss Piggy "rocks"; Sporky the side show does not.
So nice try; "A" for effort... Move along Mr denial, there's nothing to see here unless you're into odd atrocities, in which case if so then I pity you.