General Flaming & Personal Battles

• Thread starter warriormonkey03
  • Start date

Nauzhror

Here:

Oh wow, I avoid a question that really has no relevance to the arguement and yet that is somehow comparable to you avoiding my entire arguement that is completely relavent to the arguement?

Nice.

You are actually not a bad teacher at all, you are a great teacher, you showed me that even people who are there to help you, can actually make things harder on you. Thus you showed me that anyone and everyone can be a backstabber.

Thanks for the lesson.

Do you really mean to say you joining a tribe with the intent of rimming its Duke was not being a backstabber? That was a real tribe even, something Center was not. It was stated that members of Center were not to be considered tribemates and that we could fam each other or otherwise treat each other as fellow players and not as tribemates.

Huh? I know perfectly well what ODA is, it is ODD that I made my mistake on. And it was a simple error, I know what ODD is, I am simply tired... Forgive me for working 10 hour days. :icon_neutral:

I don't think you do. Or if you do, you only do since I explained it. All of your logic falls on tracing my ODA to find how many of my troops died. to find how many of my troops died you would need the ODD increases of the people I attacked, not my ODA increases.

LOL and is that why they call it TW stats? Because it unbiasedly gives stats and facts about players, whereas "first hand witnesses" are easily more suscepitable to biasedness?

Stats can be very very deceiving. They don't state how ODA/ODD was obtained or show actual losses etc. It's the same reason that twstats showing conquers and points, etc. doesn't tell you nearly as much about a player as playing in a tribe with them does.

Oh wow, I avoid a question that really has no relevance to the arguement

If me being a bad teacher had no relevence you would have never mentioned it. It would have had relevence in your eyes if you had evidence that it was true, but since you don'y you claim it is irrelevent, sorry it doesn't work like that.

LOL!

Omg wow, you are right. You know what, forget I ever said a thing. LOL I had no idea who I was dealing with here.

Have fun with the world you have drawn up for yourself. LOL.

Bye Asher Roth.

Sarcasm for the loss. Here I'll make this easy for you.

Anyone who reads this thread and thinks the noob trying to flame someone out of his league is correct post and say so. Anyone who thinks he is incorrect also post and say so. He seems to think I've been made a fool of and should be embarrassed, lets see if he's right :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You have not answered my question Asher Roth, answer it and I'll answer yours.

You said:
On April 27th, when you were 3,000 points, that you had 3,500 axe.

On April 28th you mysteriosly lost those 1,000 axe.

What happened to them?

You lost 1330 (supposedly) axes on the 24th of April. So saying you were attacked and lost the axes then does not make sense because your ODD does not increase between April 25th and April 28th.

That and the fact that you said you had 3,500 axes on April 27th, but only 2,500 axes on April 28th, makes you out to be a liar.

Answer this post and I will answer yours. Since I took the liberty to answer your question that you used as an excuse to not reply to my(this) question.

Nauzhror

You have not answered my question Asher Roth, answer it and I'll answer yours.

You said:
On April 27th, when you were 3,000 points, that you had 3,500 axe.

On April 28th you mysteriosly lost those 1,000 axe.

What happened to them?

You lost 1330 (supposedly) axes on the 24th of April. So saying you were attacked and lost the axes then does not make sense because your ODD does not increase between April 25th and April 28th.

That and the fact that you said you had 3,500 axes on April 27th, but only 2,500 axes on April 28th, makes you out to be a liar.

Answer this post and I will answer yours. Since I took the liberty to answer your question that you used as an excuse to not reply to my(this) question.

Your whole argument hinges on a large statement of faulty logic. You don't know how many axes I had on the 28th. You know how many axes were shown in a given report. I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

DeletedUser

Your whole argument hinges on a large statement of faulty logic. You don't know how many axes I had on the 28th. You know how many axes were shown in a given report. I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Really, thats funny, because first you say:

Apparently you missed the 30,000+ ODA jump the day that report was from. That was not the first clearing, or the last.

And that 30,000 ODA jump did not happen until 3 days after April 28th.

Then you say:

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

24/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1139 +2,693 =1 +12,007 =9,512 +2,495
23/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1150 +2,474 =1 +9,636 +9,512 =442

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

And now it's because:

I farm with axes, as such I quite often clear with less than 100% of my axes being used in an attack.

Which is funny in itself, because if you are quitting and having fun, wouldn't it make sense to have all your troops present? I mean, why farm if you're deleting account soon anyway, right?

But thats not the point, how many times are you going to change your story Asher Roth? So far you've managed to rack up 3 seperate reasons for not having the 1000 axe.

This time, answer my question with honesty. :)

DeletedUser

Omg you guys, I got it! The magic bullet that killed JFK actually killed Asher's 1,000 axe after the assassination of JFK. :icon_idea:

Damn, sorry Nauzhror.

DeletedUser

Sorry nauzh, as much as I do respect you, snec has you here :S