General Flaming & Personal Battles

• Thread starter warriormonkey03
  • Start date

DeletedUser

can u make me one with ~TKOL~ IN 30 in another one that has 36 in i want naruto iin the back round

I'll make you this under one condition. You answer my question about you being a huge noob and being able to make a tribe disband through words.

DeletedUser

well when tribe first start . like at the begging in u have a very skilled dilp in he very pressuave in u have a large tribe u tell them your going to attack them in other things that make noobs think twice in . im not a F-ing noob cut that dude . really i been playing for to year i have more tw exprience . i play this game very day im on constantly . in i have a vass amount of knowledge anout this game in i have a passion for it . lol strange right .

DeletedUser

here is some proof of my existance

2199795753_ee7b31e028.jpg

This is a picture of me in my younger years. I have grown much since then. Do not doubt that of which you do not understand.

I thought you were going to post a picture of the avatar (look it up)
But this one looks close enough. But in retrospect i'd think a fighting monkey would be this
bush.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what you said so i'm going to translate and you can give me a yes or no answer. You're typing and sentence structure skills are atrocious. You should think about improving them if you are trying to get a point across on a public forum where written words mean everything.

well when tribe first start . like at the begging in u have a very skilled dilp in he very pressuave in u have a large tribe u tell them your going to attack them in other things that make noobs think twice in . im not a F-ing noob cut that dude . really i been playing for to year i have more tw exprience . i play this game very day im on constantly . in i have a vass amount of knowledge anout this game in i have a passion for it . lol strange right .

"In the beginning when a tribe first starts, you have a skilled, persuasive diplomat. You tell members of large tribes that you are going to attack them, which scares most of the noobs and makes them rethink their tribe of choice."

About your defense of being a noob (which was barely a defense if i say so myself), the length of time you have been playing this game and how active you are is irrelevant. I don't care if you have been playing for 12 hours a day since the game started up, if you don't know how common it is to make single players restart i'm going to call noob. Almost every player on this forum has made a neighbor restart or caused tribe members to leave or maybe even caused a leader to disband the tribe. Some players have essentially won their 7x7 without sending a single troop into battle.

DeletedUser

WM were you commenting on Hotspaceguy, or me? Assuming it's him you have yet to reply to my profound statement :)

DeletedUser

WM were you commenting on Hotspaceguy, or me? Assuming it's him you have yet to reply to my profound statement :)

Thats no monkey kind sir. Monkeys are an intelligent species. I believe the creature you posted a picture of has a negative IQ which is a disgrace to me and my species. Please, if you would be so kind, retract your previous statement. :)

DeletedUser

I retract nothing stand to take the diminishings of your kind by one hairless mammal.

DeletedUser

Pyker... when photobucket fails... use google
I always go to google first. If google doesn't have a picture for what you're looking for, well, you might as well just divide by zero and implode the universe.

oh look, google even has 418000 results for that :lol:
i-divided-by-zero.jpg

DeletedUser

The history to the following post can be found here.

I see you want to get flamed and made to look like a fool. I don't usually see much point in bashing newbies, but have it your way.

Sorry, but the following post is nothing more then garbage to try and save your butt.

No, I actually did read the twstats page wrong.

Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
30/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1147 +4,234 =1 +30,553 +28,058 =2,495

I'll admit when I'm wrong, let's see if you will.

Interesting, so you're saying it's just a coincidence that the only two reports you posted that day, magically added up to 18,000 ODA and that happens to be April 29th, not April 30th? Ok fine, lets say that is the case. Lets roll with it.

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

24/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1139 +2,693 =1 +12,007 =9,512 +2,495
23/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1150 +2,474 =1 +9,636 +9,512 =442

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

But wait a second, you said that the reason for the troop loss was because of a 30,000 ODA increase. And that the report you showed was not the first.

Apparently you missed the 30,000+ ODA jump the day that report was from. That was not the first clearing, or the last.

Hmm, interesting. But whatever, we'll ignore that little fact and continue on with your story, that your lack of troops is because of getting hit at 2,600 points.

Wait, wtf? You said you got hit on the 24th, which means you had:

2,700 points, but at 3,000 points you had:

Troops I had at 3,000 points on my rim account: 1500 lc 3450 axes 80 rams 100 scouts

And there are no ODD gains since April 25th:

29/04/2009 Asher Roth None 1098 +4,007 =1 +12,570 +10,075 =2,495
28/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1115 +3,658 =1 +12,122 =9,512 =2,495
27/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1173 +3,324 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495
26/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1281 +2,974 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495
25/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1236 +2,796 =1 =12,007 =9,512 =2,495

Which means you are indeed lieing about your troop count because you had 3,000 points on the 27th of April. 3 days after your last ODD increase, and the next time your ODA increases is guess what, on the 28th of April.

Ok fine, lets ignore this entire arguement right here and start over and say it is indeed because you were hit hard:

Hey dumbass, getting hit raises ODD, not ODA.

23/04/2009 Asher Roth Koalas 1150 +2,474 =1 +9,636 +9,512 =442

I see a rather big ODD increase on the 24th. that's be a pretty big increase if it was obtained from defending with defense, but it wasn't, it was obtained from defending with axes. You have to lose a LOT of axes to get that kind of ODD.

So, you're saying that you lost 2,400 axes on April 24th? Well thats kinda of bizarre, since you said on April 27th you had 3,500 Axe. So, in order to meet those numbers, you must've had close to 5,400 axe on April 24th (before the attack) and rebuilt the remaining 500 in the next two days to have 3,500 on April 27th since that is when you had 3,000 points and 3,500 axe..

What I find even more humurous is that you defended with axe. :lol:

But aside from that, that still doesn't explain how you were 1,000 axe short on April 28th when you declared war on K75.

Better yet, don't post on a forum that you're joining a tribe to spy on them and find their Duke's online times so you can noble them. Excuse me for playing this game honorably and for enjoying a challenge. Let it be known at the time you were in Center as a student, I applied to Center as a teacher.

I posted on my tribe's forum, I had no idea that someone would be a snitch. :icon_idea: And how you play the game should not affect how I want to play the game. If I want to make my first village ever captured an easy one with minimal losses, why am I not entitled to do so? Are you trying to establish some sort of ettiquete for a .... war game? You're right you were a teacher and such a crappy one you were. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

So, you're saying that you lost 2,400 axes on April 24th?

No. 2400 ODD is how many troops my axes killed when defending... That means I killed roughly 600 axes when defending, it'd have looked something like this:

Attacker Units: 0 0 600 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 600 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 1800 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1330 0 0 0 0 0

That you think 2400 ODD from defending with axes means I lost 2400 axes is ridiculous (and shows you don't have nearly enough knowledge to be arguing with me on topics you know nothing about), ODD is how many troops 'I' killed, not how many of mine were killed when defending.

I posted on my tribe's forum, I had no idea that someone would be a snitch. And how you play the game should not affect how I want to play the game. If I want to make my first village ever captured an easy one with minimal losses, why am I not entitled to do so? Are you trying to establish some sort of ettiquete for a .... war game? You're right you were a teacher and such a crappy one you were.

It was stated from day one that Center was not an actual tribe. I could farm others in the tribe without retribution etc. As such I felt no loyalty towards you being a member of it. How i play doesn't affect how you play the game. I gave them a tip, I didn't stop you from playing your way, you stopped yourself from playing your way by letting your plans be known. how about a reason why I was a crappy teacher. You can claim I was, but you have no evidence that I was, it's more or less you just claiming I was now because you're mad at me for informing your noble target of your treachery.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

snectarc i <3333 you for using my topic for what its intended. i can't wait to see this play out

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME xD

DeletedUser

No. 2400 ODD is how many troops my axes killed when defending... That means I killed roughly 600 axes when defending, it'd have looked something like this:

Attacker Units: 0 0 600 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 600 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 0 0 1800 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1330 0 0 0 0 0

That you think 2400 ODD from defending with axes means I lost 2400 axes is ridiculous (and shows you don't have nearly enough knowledge to be arguing with me on topics you know nothing about), ODD is how many troops 'I' killed, not how many of mine were killed when defending.

Omg, wow, really? Jee, what happened to the other 20 counter-arguements I brought to the table? Only 1 you could find a flaw in? That flaw you found doesn't even prove your case:

-You said on April 27th (when you had 3,000 points) that you had 3,500 axes.

-Yet you say, you lost 1330 (+/- a couple hundred) axes on the 24th of April.

-What happened to 1,000 axes between April 27th and April 28th? Hmmm?

-Your ODD does not increase from April 27th onwards.

-So how you magically lost 1,000 axes is still beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Omg, wow, really? Jee, what happened to the other 20 counter-arguements I brought to the table? Only 1 you could find a flaw in? That flaw you found doesn't even prove your case:

-You said on April 27th (when you had 3,000 points) that you had 3,500 axes.

-Yet you say, you lost 1330 (+/- a couple hundred) axes on the 24th of April.

-What happened to 1,000 axes between April 27th and April 28th? Hmmm?

-Your ODD does not increase from April 27th onwards.

-So how you magically lost 1,000 axes is still beyond me.

I see no point in arguing with someone who knows so little about game mechanics that they think ODD is how many of the defenders troops die. You're wrong, period. You aren't even knowledgeable enough yet to know when you look foolish. I certainly don't need the approval of a newb whose playing their first world to know I'm right. ODA is much like ODD, I can lose several hundred axes and gain very little ODA by hitting a stacked village. I backtimed a member of OChaos early on who had a rather hefty defense. Now much ODA for me, but lots of ODD for him.
ODA.

There's players in Koalas who sat me at different periods of time and can vouch my troop counts are what I claimed they were. There's also numerous players that know me from previous worlds and can vouch that on a 1-10 scale my startups are at lowest a 9.

As for me ignoring points of yours, hey pot, quit calling the kettle black, I see you totally avoided answering what had made me a bad teacher. There's several players who have done relatively well (top 20) on recent worlds who will name me as one of the people that has taught them the most.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see no point in arguing with someone who knows so little about game mechanics that they think ODD is how many of the defenders troops die. You're wrong, period. You aren't even knowledgeable enough yet to know when you look foolish. There's members of Koalas that sat me and know exactly how many troops I had. I certainly don't need the approval od a newb whoe playing their first world to know I'm right. I'm done wasting my time with you.

And there you have it folks, no longer can he defend himself against my arguements, so he resorts to one little mistake I made and thus refuses to refute my arguements.

Good job Nauzhror. You know how to PnP with class. :scout:

Ahwell, all those with intelligence and the capabilities to read my posts, will sit back and share a nice laugh with me, when they see you for what you really are Asher Roth; a fake.

Nauzhror

And there you have it folks, no longer can he defend himself against my arguements, so he resorts to one little mistake I made and thus refuses to refute my arguements.

Good job Nauzhror. You know how to PnP with class. :scout:

Ahwell, all those with intelligence and the capabilities to read my posts, will sit back and share a nice laugh with me, when they see you for what you really are Asher Roth; a fake.

Edited my post while you were writing yours. also no one is laughing at me, you're just too stupid to notice. We can have a vote though if you like as to who more people find to be in the right.

no longer can he defend himself against my arguements, so he resorts to one little mistake I made and thus refuses to refute my arguements.

Not knowing what ODA is is more than a simple mistake, it in fact invalidates your entire argument. Once again you ignored me stating that several koala members sat me and saw my troop count. First hand witnesses are more reliable than speculation based on twstats, sorry, they are.

DeletedUser

Edited my post while you were writing yours. also no one is laughing at me, you're just too stupid to notice. We can have a vote though if you like as to who more people find to be in the right.

Here:

As for me ignoring points of yours, hey pot, quit calling the kettle black, I see you totally avoided answering what had made me a bad teacher. There's several players who have done relatively well (top 20) on recent worlds who will name me as one of the people that has taught them the most.

Oh wow, I avoid a question that really has no relevance to the arguement and yet that is somehow comparable to you avoiding my entire arguement that is completely relavent to the arguement?

Nice.

You are actually not a bad teacher at all, you are a great teacher, you showed me that even people who are there to help you, can actually make things harder on you. Thus you showed me that anyone and everyone can be a backstabber.

Thanks for the lesson.

Not knowing what ODA is is more than a simple mistake, it in fact invalidates your entire argument. Once again you ignored me stating that several koala members sat me and saw my troop count. First hand witnesses are more reliable than speculation based on twstats, sorry, they are.

Huh? I know perfectly well what ODA is, it is ODD that I made my mistake on. And it was a simple error, I know what ODD is, I am simply tired... Forgive me for working 10 hour days. :icon_neutral:

LOL and is that why they call it TW stats? Because it unbiasedly gives stats and facts about players, whereas "first hand witnesses" are easily more suscepitable to biasedness?

LOL!

Omg wow, you are right. You know what, forget I ever said a thing. LOL I had no idea who I was dealing with here.

Have fun with the world you have drawn up for yourself. LOL.

Bye Asher Roth.