Generated Map

DeletedUser3508

Dominance Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • A tribe needs more than 1M points in their dominant continent to be on this map.
  • The percent represents the percentage of total points of the continent that particular tribe has. So 100% means the tribe has complete domination.
  • The tribe tag in smaller text is the #2 tribe in that continent. (By popular request). These tribes do not get drawn unless they are a dominant tribe in another continent.
  • Tribes are grouped

Top Rankings Map:
wv.aspx

Generation Rules:
  • Tribes are grouped
  • Top rankings are recalculated depending on groupings provided below.

wv.aspx

Animations of last 5 days: (5 second pause)
Dominance 5 Day Animation
Top Tribes 5 Day Animation

[These maps get generated once per day at 12 midnight. The images will update automatically.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

great map, keep it up.

It really sux to NOT be part of group when maps like this are done. TSE actually is tops in K52 and K62 by more than this map denotes. However, HOPLON/HOPLOS combined nudge us out in K52 and LFKD all 3 tribes combined nudge us out in K62.

I'll have to do something about that. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

ok, just a note, I guessing your not from this world.

the TRIBE LFKD is not associated with the alliance LFKD.. Its just a joke from April fools.

so your map is a bit off.

DeletedUser3508

I did not know that. I will remove them from the group and regenerate.

DeletedUser

maps still look the same. ???

LFKD the tribe is in 2 gropus, on its own in yellow and still with the LFKD alliance in purple.

DeletedUser3508

The maps kept the same name, so clear your cache.

LFKD the tribe is yellow, LFKD the alliance is indigo.

DeletedUser

Nice map, very interesting thanks. I hear sci will be pushed out of k42 and TSE have no chance of regaining k52.

DeletedUser

This is an epical thread, the first non-LFKD map, only for that, you deserve a homage.

And great maps of course

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3508

I don't understand what you mean. LFKD the tribe and the alliance are separated and represented? Is there something on the map that's wrong?