Generated World Maps (Dominance, Top Tribes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30632

Thank you so much for providing this service to us for the last few months - like said above I feel it was one of the most useful parts of this forum (how good it felt when I first saw my tribe gain dominance, and we were about to get our second and third continent on here as well :icon_wink:)

Shame they have to go, I hope your problem is soon solved and you will be able to return these, or someone else can figure out how (entens? pretty please?)

DeletedUser

It seems logical.

TW should just pay you for your map services... =P That should fix any of the reasons you would leave (I'd hope anyway!). Your maps alone get them 100x more traffic to the forums than they would otherwise.

DeletedUser

It seems logical.

TW should just pay you for your map services... =P That should fix any of the reasons you would leave (I'd hope anyway!). Your maps alone get them 100x more traffic to the forums than they would otherwise.

thats really the only reason i went on the forums was to look at the maps :)

DeletedUser

that sucks, everyone else it too lazy to do what he does......

DeletedUser

Not everyone can.

Anyway, if you want to look at a crappy map, here it is..

index.php

Note: I did not add whole families and Sadistic Pleasure and RAGE have the same color.

Lord cat man

Every good thread has to come to an end, it's a shame an exelent thread has come to an end :(

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.