Gentlemen disbanded

DeletedUser83995

Now that the gentleman are disbanded what will be the next major war(s) that will happen.

Well I think it is fair to say it will take a couple days/weeks to gobble up some broken pieces left behind with the Gents disbanded/reorganizing troops before any other major war kicks off. But who knows, something could pop off any minute. Thats the beauty of the game.

~ Sci

Mr. Cringer Pants

Gents disbandment is interesting, in that a large potion of the center of the world is now "up for grabs". Novembre was on to something when he said TBL hit the restart button on this world by disbanding Gents.

World might be revitalized or might completely die and only a select few of those "truckers" will just eat demotivated food. Can go either way, i hope a fresh breathe of air breezes in.

Now that the gentleman are disbanded what will be the next major war(s) that will happen.

Na, top 5 will just merge to win and steal Brads easy victory. That was the entire secret goal the entire time.

Gent's kept saying "they hate us cause they ain't us", so now the master plan to demerge gents all to just remerge at a later date to the easy win is close to completion!

Anyone want to brainstorm some names...

Name: Neo-Gentleman
Tag-nGENT

:icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser114869

I left the world due to the inability to be able to fully pay attention the world. I do have this strange thing called a real life and it kind of becomes a pain in the ass once in awhile. I have training this entire month. For the ones in Gents, they knew this as I have been having people sit me quite often. I just decided if I cannot give the world my full, I might as well disband and deleted hopefully giving most an opportunity to join other tribes. I enjoyed this world as it last, I might come back when my Real Life stops being a bitch and play another world in the future. I fully understand if some are pissed as I would be too. I really enjoyed playing with everyone in Gents. They truly were a hell of a tribe. I wish all the best of luck in this game!

DeletedUser99565

I'll miss your Brad and at night when we had our "special time"

DeletedUser76845

I left the world due to the inability to be able to fully pay attention the world. I do have this strange thing called a real life and it kind of becomes a pain in the ass once in awhile. I have training this entire month. For the ones in Gents, they knew this as I have been having people sit me quite often. I just decided if I cannot give the world my full, I might as well disband and deleted hopefully giving most an opportunity to join other tribes. I enjoyed this world as it last, I might come back when my Real Life stops being a bitch and play another world in the future. I fully understand if some are pissed as I would be too. I really enjoyed playing with everyone in Gents. They truly were a hell of a tribe. I wish all the best of luck in this game!

good luck brother :)

DeletedUser79609

Yeah come back, there's nobody left to direct our hate towards :\

DeletedUser

so in short this would be saying my real life got hard so i decided to disband my tribe instead of passing it on to someone? mate that was a d&#k move simple as that

DeletedUser83995

so in short this would be saying my real life got hard so i decided to disband my tribe instead of passing it on to someone? mate that was a d&#k move simple as that

More of a selfish move. He should of just told his peeps that hes going to be going inactive and suggested them to leave but appointed new leadership aswell. Not everyone makes the right choice the first time around though. Hopefully he learns from his mistakes and won't do it again. If I was in his tribe I personally won't ever join another tribe lead by him but ether way. Good Luck in real life TBL!

~ Sci

DeletedUser58259

Finally someone again used my name so let me clear that part to you . Yes I have done a lot of internals on this world but I was always rank 1 in war stats of gents and I am talking about the entire time I spend in gents .
So kindly don't compare me with others who did nothing for gents and still hungry for internals .

Rank 1 at internaling accounts and promising merging maybe (And then not giving the password). But not in war stats...

3e77d1c884d15b718b44e58db627421e.png

Last edited by a moderator: