Gents Declares War On Sabre

DeletedUser114869

n0UdIYF.png

edd5c170ad21fffe7a9aa0da1f3fcb86.png

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay, place your bets. Will Gents be able to make this war last longer than the last?

I would like to point out that the reason for declaring war is complete bullcrap. We tried to attack your members on "multiple occaisons"? Was only the one with Balian and he apologized for it (he shouldn't have, considdering what just transpired. We were backstabbing? You were sniping trains sent from Sabre while holding diplomacy with us. Who's backstabbing who.

But in the end it does not matter, let's begin :axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Good luck to both sides. I'm really pleased to see this!!!

DeletedUser

ultrascan16today at 03:03
Listen,

I give you guys 24 hours from now.

Leave sabre.

And join gents or lust, if you can.

Once we start op on you, it's too late.

So a count says 24 minutes from declaration until 1st merge offer. Well, at least they gave it a shot for a real war this time. Wasnt within first 5 minutes as expected. I started to be worried

DeletedUser100126

So a count says 24 minutes from declaration until 1st merge offer. Well, at least they gave it a shot for a real war this time. Wasnt within first 5 minutes as expected. I started to be worried

You can not read?
How do you think that that's a merge offer?

Also I am not a gents guy. I am a RG guy.
lol

DeletedUser

Look at the Gents membercount. And see how many more players they have space for. But yea maybe I chose a wrong word then. So it took them 24 minutes to ask people from their enemy to apply for a spot at their tribes

DeletedUser114869

Look at the Gents membercount. And see how many more players they have space for. But yea maybe I chose a wrong word then. So it took them 24 minutes to ask people from their enemy to apply for a spot at their tribes

I have yet to ask 1 member from sabre to join. I had a member come to me already within 5 mins of declaring stating he should have been a Gents member. You really should learn to troll a bit better kid.

DeletedUser

I have yet to ask 1 member from sabre to join. I had a member come to me already within 5 mins of declaring stating he should have been a Gents member. You really should learn to troll a bit better kid.

an estimate would be you asked around half of sabre to join Gents allready. Just not when it was named Sabre but MVDC remember? Your typical mail with " your leaders suck join or spy for me please"

DeletedUser114869

an estimate would be you asked around half of sabre to join Gents allready. Just not when it was named Sabre but MVDC remember? Your typical mail with " your leaders suck join or spy for me please"

Don't need new spies as they recruited the ones from MvDC. You sound as if you are butt hurt and mad I won't invite you to Gents.

DeletedUser100126

Don't need new spies as they recruited the ones from MvDC. You sound as if you are butt hurt and mad I won't invite you to Gents.

yes, I agree with you. he looks like mad because of it. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

32916_thumb
Thinbluelineon 02.07. at 18:02

Hello all,
I have a question for you all. Are you tired of being oppressed by a leader who does stuff on a fly? Like Bane., declaring without consulting with anyone? I am willing to let you guys leave if you are wanting to leave and get diplomacy with us and others that are interested in it. The only thing I ask is to rim Bane. he is too egotistical and has proved that talking to me and others in this world. If you want to hangout and be my spy that is fine as well. I will guarantee immunity if you choose to spy. If you are close to us I will consider bringing you into Gents as well. This is not a threat Bane. this is a promise. We will remove you from the world. I have been approached by several tribes and have told them to hold off until now. If you want to spy add me on skype

Have a good day,
Brad-Thinblueline

Last edited by a moderator: