Gents Declares War On Sabre

DeletedUser

Wait I was talking about the op that was supposed to make all of us crumble and quit?

not when you backstab an NAP and take an unstacked front because you can't fight fair,

its its funny on even grounds how bad it went XD

Gosh, your leaders were in talks about a NAP with Bugz's leaders when you declared war on them. Assuring them you wouldn't even declare on them, only for them to figure out your front was stacked with Ops planned to hit on a Saturday. You know nothing of what happens in this world now do you?

DeletedUser117865

Soon!

we are gathering em up YouwKan, we killed so many ;)

:)

Sorry sorry how many villages did you get off this op?

Ive been laughing about today, Idc about the past, I wasn't involved then,

send more long range cocky trains with no backup support,

it works so well.
You can't assume your name and mailing tactics and externals are enough to win you wars.
or merges, sorry I forgot you don't really war that much, you rely on reputation. What happens when that's gone?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh wait, did ruff dismiss Chorky and The great Ghengis Khan? Shit, I guess they dropped down to a Bugz level

I'll bite where I probably shouldn't. Chorky was indeed kicked from our tribe as he had no business being here. That he lost villages is not the reason why he was removed from our tribe. He made it impossible to defend the account properly and did not respond to my requests for changing some settings. That and dumping the sit with me several times without asking, no thank you, nothing. You can't expect others to fight for your account when you clearly have no interest in doing it yourself. Please do note that I have no leadership role, but I did continously had to look after him.

With him out of the way it gave us (Ruffs) more time to snipe those OP trains from Gents. Going through all those forwarded reports feels good!

Kind regards,
.William Wallace | Dennis

DeletedUser

They will only post the reports of their victories that is what they will show which is a one side perception. Stats will speak for themselves... And by stats I mean point growth and people chucked out.
btw I haven't even talked about the village cap lead...
And yeah pls include chorky and ghengis in all the stats you guys post Thanks!

DeletedUser118016

Either way, this OP just pushed The Gentlemen into Rank #1 War.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They will only post the reports of their victories that is what they will show which is a one side perception. Stats will speak for themselves... And by stats I mean point growth and people chucked out.
btw I haven't even talked about the village cap lead...
And yeah pls include chorky and ghengis in all the stats you guys post Thanks!

Sure you have a good lead, but that was only to be expected with your backstabbing move. Add both of them to the stats if you'd like, nothing changes the fact that your tribe wide OP has gone very very horrible! Now that the frontlines are reasonably secured it will be our turn to strike.

DeletedUser115610

Soon!

it works so well.
You can't assume your name and mailing tactics and externals are enough to win you wars.
or merges, sorry I forgot you don't really war that much, you rely on reputation. What happens when that's gone?

The operation did not go as it should but at least we attack continuously day by day .

You instead? since the war have done hmmm 1ODA And 8ODD .

We took a few villages but if we count from the beginning of the war we are ahead of more than 20 villages

DeletedUser

The operation did not go as it should but at least we attack continuously day by day .

You instead? since the war have done hmmm 1ODA And 8ODD .

We took a few villages but if we count from the beginning of the war we are ahead of more than 20 villages
well considering the have another war to attack in does that surprise you?
Besides the fact that this is only a few days old of a war and they were attacking bugs

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure you have a good lead, but that was only to be expected with your backstabbing move. Add both of them to the stats if you'd like, nothing changes the fact that your tribe wide OP has gone very very horrible! Now that the frontlines are reasonably secured it will be our turn to strike.

Hmm, thinking should be not like that, in every situation there are always surprises, if this happens leadership, each of the player members should adapt to the situation and counter it, losses are normal in a war game but if you keep on fighting and defending there will come a time when everything will change and you will have the lead.. War is not a sprint its a marathon and for those who always joins marathons will know how this ends. Goodluck to both tribes!

Last edited:

TheChimpyHD

Can someone tell me who is warring with who? I know Gents and Ruffs but what about the others?

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me who is warring with who? I know Gents and Ruffs but what about the others?

imagine a ying yang, its a complecated 3v3 with 2 tribes in both sides(ruffs and bugs F) caught inside the pressure pot.
another way to explain it is a double 2v1

rich dad poor dad

Lust will be the wild card here.

1. They can ally Sabre and hits gents.
2. They can ally Gents and hits Sabre.
3. They can stand neutral and grow while top 2 tribes kill each other.

If it was my call, it will be either ally Sabre or stand neutral.

I have no idea if Lust have any relationship with both tribes, but I am just listing their options for this war and stating my opinion. :icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lust will be the wild card here.

1. They can ally Sabre and hits gents.
2. They can ally Gents and hits Sabre.
3. They can stand neutral and grow while top 2 tribes kill each other.

If it was my call, it will be either ally Sabre or stand neutral.

I have no idea if Lust have any relationship with both tribes, but I am just listing their options for this war and stating my opinion. :icon_biggrin:

Lol or allying both :)

DeletedUser118039

Soon!

it works so well.

You do realize how wars are usually fought with good tribes, slow and methodically. I am glad you guys didn't crumble after one simple wave like the other tribes have so far. There will be many more waves and ops to come, so keep up the good work with the defending, but don't get cocky as things have just begun and troops are meant to die and be rebuilt.

DeletedUser

Backstabbing seriously? Now you guys tryna act cocky.. BaliN sent nukes and nobles at Kristina ending the alliance to enmity... your excuse she nobles a Barb near his cluster...b now tell me neutral people in the forum if someone wants the alliance will he nuke noble the other side or talk the problem Out with the specific player and council? They backstab and show to everyone that we are at fault . A round of applause for ruffians' drama skills.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Backstabbing seriously? Now you guys tryna act cocky.. BaliN sent nukes and nobles at Kristina ending the alliance to enmity... your excuse she nobles a Barb near his cluster...b now tell me neutral people in the forum if someone wants the alliance will he nuke noble the other side or talk the problem Out with the specific player and council? They backstab and show to everyone that we are at fault . A round of applause for ruffians' drama skills.

He publicly apologized for sending those nukes, it was out here on the forums. He made a mistake yes, a foolish one. He apologized! There was a 72 cool off period that Gents did no choose to honour. That is the backstabbing part.

You do realize how wars are usually fought with good tribes, slow and methodically. I am glad you guys didn't crumble after one simple wave like the other tribes have so far. There will be many more waves and ops to come, so keep up the good work with the defending, but don't get cocky as things have just begun and troops are meant to die and be rebuilt.

Oh my, that almost sounds like a compliment.

DeletedUser117863

Oh my, that almost sounds like a compliment.
There's a compliment in there. I'll let you find it.

Truth is Sabre is providing more of a fight than Echo and IT, and that might be a compliment depending on how you rate IT and Echo. Especially if you keep in mind which tribes had a source about our OP and our claims. I'm fairly sure you had one as well, while IT didn't (correct me if I'm wrong).

DeletedUser

He publicly apologized for sending those nukes, it was out here on the forums. He made a mistake yes, a foolish one. He apologized! There was a 72 cool off period that Gents did no choose to honour. That is the backstabbing part.
According to your very mature logic if we " backstab" you and eat your entire tribe, later we just apologize on a public forum and all will be okay?
And you will mark us as allies again?
And what we did we will term as a foolish mistake
your mistake of not abiding by the alliance is foolishness not backstabbing and bus not honouring the 72 he is backstabbing not foolishness?
The alliance and its terms dissolved as soon as the offense was made by your side

DeletedUser118195

I feel nobling in a players cluster is just reason to take that village back. Fairly sure thats a normal thing, regardless of diplomacy. If you noble in a players cluster, it is a threat so any half decent players attempts to quickly take said village back. I know i would have done the same, especially when its a fairly unstable relationship (Hence 72 grace period due to unstability)