Gents Declares War On Sabre

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ruffs have been doing a great job at defending nevertheless. they've killed many nobles and troops. and are disadvantaged of having multiple fronts to fight at. I also feel a must to give them the props for not giving up the fight.

well if they give up what would happen? Lol*

Its nice to see wars being fought, opps organized and defenses coordinated it shows the maturity of the world and how they will fight and how they will fail. The conquers that you have is significant, also a player quitting in a middle of war is victory on gents part. A player quitting in a middle of a war is more significant than conquers..Its to bad that Ruffs are fighting in multiple fronts, Ruffs from the looks of it is tough Tribe and from the looks of it they will keep on grinding till they get an advantage. Awright keep up the Good work guys (Ruffs and Gents)!

Last edited:

DeletedUser117863

new update on the warstats:

with the great genghis khan in it, Gents have reached 100 warcaps against 15.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ruffs
Players: The Great Genghis Khan
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: 29/07/2015 00:00:00 to 10/08/2015 11:23:10

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 100
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,252
Side 2: 877,891
Difference: 748,639

chart

without the great genghis khan included, it's 75 to 15.

Ruffs have been doing a great job at defending nevertheless. they've killed many nobles and troops. and are disadvantaged of having multiple fronts to fight at. I also feel a must to give them the props for not giving up the fight.
In addition to this, the ingame warstats:
5ddd4ee8e76ea691f3b2940197e1f2ac.png

This also shows Sabre has focused more on attacking other fronts than the Gents one.

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Ruffs
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,437
Side 2: 135,966
Difference: 126,529

chart

velcoro

Can't wait for Steve to come and whine about gents recruiting the enemy :))

#ThatsSoGentsy

DeletedUser

Breaking news.

Balian in Ibelin sold his soul/dignity to Gents.

We win.

Yup the only way for Gents to even think of winning this world while having 1vs5 war is this. Oh god gents was playing for the fun i freaking forgot it.

They liked the challenge that is why they made Lust backstab and then recruit the founder of the tribe who is the reason of this war as gents claim.

God some people love having their reputation ruined.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wining about not receiving support when others needed it way more than he did. With so many tribes (villages and fronts) against us it was only logical he didn't receive any. We'll always remember him for the coward and traitor that he is. I can't remember the last time he ever did something for the tribe, especially since Ryan (who "supposedly" left) did everything.

No matter, just die please :axemen: <place head>.

DeletedUser109837

I really don't see any enjoyment in playing the way Gents had played this World. Whats the fun in recruiting everyone till there is noone left to fight? This sort of gameplay ruins TW in my opinion

Frozen Beauty

Wining about not receiving support when others needed it way more than he did. With so many tribes (villages and fronts) against us it was only logical he didn't receive any. We'll always remember him for the coward and traitor that he is. I can't remember the last time he ever did something for the tribe, especially since Ryan (who "supposedly" left) did everything.

No matter, just die please :axemen: <place head>.

Any excuse for a player to hop to the winning side right? He knew that was next on the OP list. So it was smart of him to jump asap. As for his poor RUff members, they'll be free food for Gents.

DeletedUser76845

Yup the only way for Gents to even think of winning this world while having 1vs5 war is this. Oh god gents was playing for the fun i freaking forgot it.

They liked the challenge that is why they made Lust backstab and then recruit the founder of the tribe who is the reason of this war as gents claim.

God some people love having their reputation ruined.

for god sake we are not friends with ruffs :D

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any excuse for a player to hop to the winning side right? He knew that was next on the OP list. So it was smart of him to jump asap. As for his poor RUff members, they'll be free food for Gents.

He was next and yet Gents wanted him? So desperate to try and break Ruffs so you can win faster. He is useless without Ryan, so unless Ryan didn't truly quit you recruited a coward that can't do anything for the tribe.

Frozen Beauty

He was next and yet Gents wanted him? So desperate to try and break Ruffs so you can win faster. He is useless without Ryan, so unless Ryan didn't truly quit you recruited a coward that can't do anything for the tribe.

I try not to get personal when it comes to tribal business matters. But yes The leadership wanted to have a faster win and take more ground. It was a good move for the tribe in terms of winning the war. Regardless of how. But yes I am little bit ticked off that The Gent leadership didn't ask the opinions of the frontliners the players who do put in the work It's bullshit but what's needed to be done will be done I guess.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Oh look. Another runner joins a tribe full of runners.

Wonder how much pressure it will take before they run again.

Tick.tock.tick.tock

DeletedUser1082

I'm actually just sick of this shit.

But hey, it's nice when a bunch of them get together, it makes it nice and easy to tell who you never want to be in a tribe with, or even associated with, in the future.
#thatssogentsy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109837

I'm actually just sick of this shit.

But hey, it's nice when a bunch of them get together, it makes it nice and easy to tell who you never want to be in a tribe with, or even associated with, in the future.
#thatssogentsy

Totally agree.

#thatssogentsy

Mr. Cringer Pants

Oh do I smell another Famous Inferno move, the ever so smart "sleeper" that gets to internal while on the enemies side, safe to mint, stack and all that other good stuff.

Regardless of the end result of this, there is only one thing to be said:

[spoil]
lame
[/spoil]