Gents Declares War On Sabre

DeletedUser5561

Oh do I smell another Famous Inferno move, the ever so smart "sleeper" that gets to internal while on the enemies side, safe to mint, stack and all that other good stuff.

Regardless of the end result of this, there is only one thing to be said:

[spoil]
lame
[/spoil]

what is more lame? gents for taking him or him for running to them?

i think i agree cringer. give him a couple weeks and he will jump back to ruffs bragging how he played gents... another seb move im betting...LOL

Mr. Cringer Pants

what is more lame? gents for taking him or him for running to them?

i think i agree cringer. give him a couple weeks and he will jump back to ruffs bragging how he played gents... another seb move im betting...LOL

Lame by all definitions and contexts of the word.

DeletedUser115558

I have relatively some information that Sabre players thinking to leave and form a new tribe to avoid this war, is that true ?

BTW this is good looking war

DeletedUser5561

I have relatively some information that Sabre players thinking to leave and form a new tribe to avoid this war, is that true ?

BTW this is good looking war

weird.. I been hearing its the control half that want out...

DeletedUser

Don't forget the rest of Ruffs .

I know which part you are referring to so i will get right onto it, you have been talking shit about ctrl and ruffs without actually knowing anything. Ctrl merged with sabre after gents declared on them, we went right into war by showing we will not going to side with gents. And that merge was a necessity to balance because of Gents way of playing this world so far.

Nobody escaped or ran from anything. Lust wanted a merge, they didnt get one. If they wanted to keep fighting, they should have just declared on us without pulling shady stuff. Even with that, they will go down the hill soon enough.

We are not those shit tier mentality players that get scared of fighting and merge into the enemy. We merged with sabre and went into a war against enemies with a total of 3 times our size. Whatever happens, we will protect our dignity unlike Balian who started the war and then run away from it to the enemy or gents/It leadership who were shittalking to each other on forums and one week later merged.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I know which part you are referring to so i will get right onto it, you have been talking shit about ctrl and ruffs without actually knowing anything. Ctrl merged with sabre after gents declared on them, we went right into war by showing we will not going to side with gents. And that merge was a necessity to balance because of Gents way of playing this world so far.

Nobody escaped or ran from anything. Lust wanted a merge, they didnt get one. If they wanted to keep fighting, they should have just declared on us without pulling shady stuff. Even with that, they will go down the hill soon enough.

We are not those shit tier mentality players that get scared of fighting and merge into the enemy. We merged with sabre and went into a war against enemies with a total of 3 times our size. Whatever happens, we will protect our dignity unlike Balian who started the war and then run away from it to the enemy or gents/It leadership who were shittalking to each other on forums and one week later merged.

- My shit talking is in regards to the accounts Ruffs/Ctrl. merge left hung out to dry.
- You hugged to fight huggers.
- I only shit talk about 1 ruffs and a few ctrl.

Otherwise good post. Hope you do stay with your tribe and not jump.

to7a

Wining about not receiving support when others needed it way more than he did. With so many tribes (villages and fronts) against us it was only logical he didn't receive any. We'll always remember him for the coward and traitor that he is. I can't remember the last time he ever did something for the tribe, especially since Ryan (who "supposedly" left) did everything.

No matter, just die please :axemen: <place head>.

if that the reason he won't be leaving anytime soon, i just sign today to move the flags to anther account. he was already wining for support. guess he will be stacked soon. cause that's how it work on gents you just sent few mails bitching about how things running and they will start stacking you just to try and keep you happy even if you didn't ask for it or need it.
I really didn't like the guy(IT guy you know you'r self KMA) who was organizing the support. and when i started receiving support even tho i never receive a mail asking if i need it. that when i had enough of that guy shit and quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

Believe me what i said is happening in the dark secret , i have no proof and i am not victim, this is actually a favor to the tribe to keep intact ur members ...

I Always love to play till the end , end is courser in winning side

velcoro

if that the reason he won't be leaving anytime soon, i just sign today to move the flags to anther account. he was already wining for support. guess he will be stacked soon. cause that's how it work on gents you just sent few mails bitching about how things running and they will start stacking you just to try and keep you happy even if you didn't ask for it or need it.
I really didn't like the guy(IT guy you know you'r self KMA) who was organizing the support. and when i started receiving support even tho i never receive a mail asking if i need it. that when i had enough of that guy shit and quit.

What are you trying to say? It's normal to ask support if you are a front line account.

and for the second part, whats wrong with getting your front line villages stacked?????

--

sorry but I couldn't understand this post. However, if the reason you quit is because you got support that you didn't ask for then good riddance. TW has enough drama queens. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

to7a

Wtf are you trying to say? It's normal to ask support if you are a front line account.

and for the second part, whats wrong with getting your front line villages stacked?????

--

sorry but I couldn't understand this post. However, if the reason you quit is because you got support that you didn't ask for then good riddance. TW has enough drama queens. :icon_rolleyes:

nothing wrong with stacking the front line when you coordinate with the players on front-line and see what they need and where, but you don't start stacking vills on the front with out coordinating with the players receiving the support and you don't stack a player cause he was bitching cause you screw his plans(and i meaning my-self here).

well, i was bitching cause ex IT got exempt from sending support mostly and got to have there fun west. while we had to cancel our plans and sit and shit and wait at south. next thing i know they stacked me!!!! at first i cooled down, i though we gone have some fun after all got told we gone set new date. well i had waited more than a week and nothing happened (guess when you don't plan things you'r self no one do). so i got board. so i figured they were just trying to cool me down. I din't want support, i wanted to have some fun.

i had only two vills bordering ruffs all my other vills were 80+ hours plus away with nobles so i can stack my-self easily if i choose to, especially when i was already stacked south . so i really didn't need the support so when i start receiving support with no one coordinating with me.
i got pissed cause I cancel the plans earlier (i had planed for 01/08) cause we had to send deff away and surprise surprise we got asked to recall 2/3 of it 2 days later(when some of it didn't even arrive by that time). so you start feeling it's random.

be honest i don't think that would annoyed me if the guy was doing that was a former gents. I just never liked having the IT members and didn't get use to having them in first place. so having an EX IT giving me a random orders and messing up my plans sure will piss me off when i see that EX IT members get exempt and get to have there fun.

now the reason i quit had nothing to do with this issue, I quit cause i don't feel i'm on gents anymore . it feels more of IT now . i did liked having the echo guys. but i never respected the IT guys in the first place so sure i didn't liked it when one of them become part of the leadership i tried to shake it away but it was bugging me to much so i quit.

What are you trying to say?
i was pointing that Balian in Ibelin will have a nice time over there , if his problem with ruffs was not receiving support .

Last edited by a moderator:

epictribalnoob

It's been a full day without comments on this thread. Very unusual for a Gents thread.

Does this mean the war has been decided?

DVBBS

It's been a full day without comments on this thread. Very unusual for a Gents thread.

Does this mean the war has been decided?

Yep we had a hug, said our sorries, shared a plate of spaghetti and the merge will commence tomorrow :)