Gents Declares War On Sabre

DeletedUser100230

I would agree with this however you could argue the players who join the enemy are only loyal to their own survival and if put in the same situation again, would quickly leave the ship while it was sinking.

Then again there comes a time when players lose faith in their own tribe.... however i find it funny when whole leaderships abandon their tribe for a spot in a bigger tribe.... *cough* IT *cough*

I never wanted to reply to your post but now i want to say something to you buddy .

STOP INTERNALLING AND SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT .
YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE A SPOT IN TOP 1000 AND YOU ARE RANK 1 .
MOREOVER GET SOME GOOD STATS FIRST AND THEN JUDGE OTHER TRIBES OR PLAYERS .
93b693b36fc74d95103fdf17fdc3be2e.png

EVEN MY BASHER HAS MORE ODA THEN YOU ...

EX-IT LEADER AND CURRENTLY LOYAL PLAYER OF GENTS.

DeletedUser118039

See this is what everyone seems to keep missing, now call me crazy but when you go to war against another tribe i find is quite enjoyable when you come up against a good player, that actually manages to hold you off (for a while). And there lies the challenge for your tribe to beat them down or to keep pushing forward. I don't think it should be a case of oo he is good quick lets recruit him seeing as we just had 'insert account name' go inactive two days ago.

Where is the challenge in recruiting every good player you come across, i get it sometimes you need to fill your ranks but i believe gents have taken it to the extreme and have not even attempted to take out any decent players (not for a while anyway).

Now i guess i will wait for the (stop hating on us because we are winning :icon_rolleyes:) Just throwing out my opinion of how things used to be, where tribes could even last a whole war not merge at the end of it, and end up fighting again a few months later and where players would stick it out with their not so good team mates, because they had been with them from the start or were still teaching them the ropes of the game. Now its just war>>find good players>>merge>>eat food>>repeat.

Overall, I think this is one of the more coherent valid posts I have read in a while on this topic from an opposing view point. Except for the line "now I guess I will wait for the stop hating on us because we are winning" which is an unfair characterization and simplification of how we usually defend ourselves, although it is part of it.

So thank you for the calmer more authentic tone.

It is a fact that gents have recruited more skilled big players than any other tribe on this world from enemy tribes. And we have made strategic decisions to end wars earlier than we had to by adding these players, and I clearly see how this would be annoying to other players, particularly because it helped us grow so much in such a short amount of time towards the beginning of the world. Whether you blame us for accepting their applications, the players for abandoning their inactive tribes or both is up to you. I would never deny that any of this has happened. However, it is important to note that these strategic decisions were not made out of fear of fair 1 on 1 battles but in part out of necessity due to diplomatic issues that may have resulted in us getting double or triple teamed early on in this world, as number one tribes often do. It is fairly rare for a number 1 tribe to survive basically from start up.

Everything we do is in the rules, it takes a lot of skill and experience to manage and make something like this happen, and we also have taken out by far the most skilled players on this world through war so far. IMO what we have done to gain this advantage has been exaggerated and our accomplishments diminished.

I don't get angry at posts like these, I get angry at people who are way too full of themselves and try and tear down tribes solely through exaggerated pnp. That is what to me is boring, when people give up and just say negative things over and over again, trying to get people to do or think what they want them to think by hitting them over and over again in the head with a verbal toxic sledge hammer. I personally think gents has many real challengers left in this world and I think all of us look forward to continuing to prove to ourselves, our worthiness as the number one tribe.

Frankly, my posts are mainly for my tribe and are an effort to keep my tribes moral up through the pnp onslaught that has been this world so far. I don't care about winning any argument on the forums with people who hate gents, you can stew in your own feelings, I just don't want it to take me and my fellow mates down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

I never wanted to reply to your post but now i want to say something to you buddy .

sounds like a pretty butthurt former rank 1 to me ;)

Yea haha my bashers have more ODA than me too... That's why they are bashers.

Time is the great revealer.

Mr. Cringer Pants

How many times are the same crap players going to remake the some crap tribe with a different name?

DeletedUser107290

DVBBS, you do realise you can get to rank 1 in oda & odd not just points, when you do such i will be impressed until then your just another nub who internals there way to the the top, 126 internals out of 187 vill's is just laughable... prove your better until then your an even bigger joke than gents :)

DeletedUser100230

DVBBS, you do realise you can get to rank 1 in oda & odd not just points, when you do such i will be impressed until then your just another nub who internals there way to the the top, 126 internals out of 187 vill's is just laughable... prove your better until then your an even bigger joke than gents :)

Other remaining half villages are also those players who were kicked from the tribe and were internalled by him .
He is a joke :p

DVBBS

Anantrocks better to internal than be a coward like you. Atleast when I get pushed up against the wall I fight instead of begging for merges/mercy.

Unfortunately for you recruitment is closed :(

DeletedUser1082

I'll just leave this here.

DeletedUser100230

Anantrocks better to internal than be a coward like you. Atleast when I get pushed up against the wall I fight instead of begging for merges/mercy.

Unfortunately for you recruitment is closed :(

Stats Speaks for My account . Yes i have internalled a lot but i have been tested again and again In all the Ops and guess what I passed :D . So show the world what u got Mr. DVBBS .

Mercy word does not exist in my dictionary . Neither i begged anyone to recruit me ..

Ohh sorry i forgot to tell the world Someone called DVBBS messaged brad to make a line of contact .. Ohh thats gonna be interesting wanted to join gents or what ??

And dare not say No to that because i have the screenshot :p

DeletedUser1082

Apparently being "tested again and again" constitutes leaving your tribe for the enemy during a war, and since then doing nothing of note. Another interesting conclusion you've drawn is how someone talking to Gents duke can only mean they're after an invite. Good lord the mentality of that tribe is fantastic, so on point.

#that'ssoGentsy

DeletedUser100230

Finally steve spoke about me :) ... I am so glad that u spoke about me .. I was dying that u never commented about me buddy ..

I have a surprise for you bro ..

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY.

And steve if i am not wrong you did came to me asking for a account you can play on because you were pissed up with gents and blah blah shit ...

I just gave you the reason why i did not offer u anything :p

cb97136df79315a9fead791527d05944.png

Nobody can trust you .. So i suggest why dont you leave the externals also because we like to hug everyone and i like to merge with everyone ..

DeletedUser

I care, since his posts are a lot more informative than stuff like you posted before. And I dont even know Steve and never talked to him. He says a lot of bad stuff about gents yes, but mostly from what I have seen he just talk back the way people talk to him. So if you would make less capital letters in your post, and with a bit more content than "go get a life" , he might also actually write with a certain amount of respect when he post things about you, should he choose to do so.

Dont know you either just saying that there are different approaches you can choose when posting. Even having the same message to people. If you wanted to make him look bad, I dont really think that post was helping you.

DeletedUser118039

I care, since his posts are a lot more informative than stuff like you posted before. And I dont even know Steve and never talked to him. He says a lot of bad stuff about gents yes, but mostly from what I have seen he just talk back the way people talk to him. So if you would make less capital letters in your post, and with a bit more content than "go get a life" , he might also actually write with a certain amount of respect when he post things about you, should he choose to do so.

Dont know you either just saying that there are different approaches you can choose when posting. Even having the same message to people. If you wanted to make him look bad, I dont really think that post was helping you.

Steve's posts are not very informative, as frankly, he doesn't really know much about what is going on on this world anymore. And they are certainly not respectful, nor deserve much respect in response. He usually starts the disrespectful tone in his forum "conversations" and instead of having a decent discussion with a bunch of players who care about the game, he immediately goes ugly, negative and exaggerates the truth often.

Steve's way of arguing ends up stating his opinion over and over again and then when people disagree with him he either calls them idiots or boring and whiny. The people who swear at him and tell him to stop he calls stupid, and the people who like me initially tried to engage with him on the issues and presented an opposing view point he calls boring or whiny. IMO he is just interested in making people feel bad and looking superior to others. He doesn't care nor does he respectfully consider anything that is opposite to his view point.

He justifies his rude and toxic statements by saying that gents has brought his reactions onto ourselves. He lies, exaggerates and takes himself way too seriously, takes what we do way too personally, and unfortunately his defensiveness and immaturity leads to him taking to the externals where it seems a few people egg him on by laughing at what he says and supporting him privately or openly. When we laugh and support him we make a choice as a community that we want the externals and the game to have the tone of Steve. I think some people like the tone when it is not pointed at them, but if he was lying and spreading toxic stuff about your tribe I bet you would feel differently. Pnp is fun when everyone is on the same page, when to a point we all try to spin things to make ourselves and our tribes look good in order to win the world or a war, it can be fun and leave everyone from opposite sides feeling somewhat respected. But Steve isn't even playing on this world and the only tribe he has been in is gents. We gave him a home and he stabbed us in the back, who is he fighting for now, himself and his damaged ego.

DeletedUser1082

And above we view the slightly more sophisticated version of Anantrocks' posts.
Still very little content, still not replying to actual points made, still resorting to base personal insults, just a lot longer....and boring. And whiny.

DeletedUser118039

And above we view the slightly more sophisticated version of Anantrocks' posts.
Still very little content, still not replying to actual points made, still resorting to base personal insults, just a lot longer....and boring. And whiny.

Precisely proving my point for all to see. And when you say something with new content I will respond to the new content. I have provided and responded to all of the content in the past.

I am sorry I am saying things that are personal, but you are doing things that I believe are way over the line for a game that is supposed to be fun for everyone playing. I think you make some valid points about gents, but they are hidden in some lies and many exaggerations. I would happily stop our back and fourths and especially the personal attacks, I don't get pleasure out of them. I know it is just a silly game, but I still feel the need to stand up to even online bullies, so that is my intention right now, I am not even speaking for gents atm, I am speaking for myself.

If you said or on some level felt that "I don't like the way that gents are playing but I realize its just a game and not everyone has to play this game the way I want it to be played", I would instantly respect you. I would way prefer to be friendly and respectful then attack each other publicly. And I would be saying these things to you privately but from the start you have done everything publicly so I feel it needs to continue publicly so people see what is going on.

Truth is there are things gents does that I don't like, there are things that many tribes do that I don't like, but when you are playing the game with many other players, you have to learn to respect and be open to other opinions. I don't like people who aren't humble enough to listen to or at least allow for others to enjoy this game the way they want to enjoy it.