Gents Declares War On Sabre

epictribalnoob

I don't think it was in his cluster, altough, i'm not sure about that one.

I am sure about the following nevertheless:
By attacking that village, Iban broke the terms by himself. Retaliation on that is normal.
then they pick on gents for backstabbing, while actually they're the first one who broke the terms.

if this was only Iban's fault, then the tribe should've kicked him out.

he did apologize, yes, but as Suvinay17 already said, that doesn't make it OK.

DeletedUser118195

I agree attacking is gonna sour relations, but the village shouldnt have been taken without expecting something. If i was gonna take a village in someone elses cluster id expect at minimum a mail, and tbh a recap attempt as standard. I wouldnt start a war over it, both sides handled it badly for such a minor incident, but hey, whats happened has happened, lets just go with it. Us talking about it now isnt gonna make the war stop :L So lets enjoy it :D

DeletedUser

I feel nobling in a players cluster is just reason to take that village back. Fairly sure thats a normal thing, regardless of diplomacy. If you noble in a players cluster, it is a threat so any half decent players attempts to quickly take said village back. I know i would have done the same, especially when its a fairly unstable relationship (Hence 72 grace period due to unstability)

You have trouble you should contact the council. Not go on a barbaric onslaught if u want to maintain diplomacy what you had done is not justified.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ, Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: Ruffs

Timeframe: 29/07/2015 02:37:00 to 03/08/2015 18:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 28
Difference: 33

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ, Gents
Side 2:
Players: The Great Genghis Khan

Timeframe: 29/07/2015 02:37:00 to 03/08/2015 18:00:00

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 28
Difference: 58
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Excuse me Mr cringed pants but bugz and gents are not on the same war.
gents has RG on its side in the war so the stats should be for gents Rg vs ruff
thanks

DeletedUser109837

Cringer you are the real MvP for putting these stats up for us lazy people :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it was in his cluster, altough, i'm not sure about that one.

I am sure about the following nevertheless:
By attacking that village, Iban broke the terms by himself. Retaliation on that is normal.
then they pick on gents for backstabbing, while actually they're the first one who broke the terms.

if this was only Iban's fault, then the tribe should've kicked him out.

he did apologize, yes, but as Suvinay17already said, that doesn't make it OK.

No no your all wrong Gents Broke the terms by nobling in Sabres 7x7 they were inching their way into our territory and to correct your "I don't think it was in his cluster" goes to show everyone your just another Gents side player see this is the way it is , anyone who favors Gents is going to take Gents side no matter what and every one for Sabres(Now Ruffians) is going to take Ruffians side , this is how our minds work and will always work.

So have a good day , a good night and a good morning ....

And always remember it's just a game if you die you can always play again ...

DeletedUser58259

Hi Balian. I agree. Psychology is wonderful isn't it? But what are the externals for then, if no one will change their minds?

Nothing. The externals are pointless. They are for flaming and nothing else (don't correct me mods you know it's true.)

I'm back baby. Let's get the party started.

DeletedUser

^ There another great addition whom we had lost in the middle

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 11
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 360,964
Side 2: 91,919
Difference: 269,045

chart

DeletedUser

Well done ruffs in good sportsmanship spirit I must acknowledge our enemies are worth fighting this time and not Noobs ... it will be fun last op I took 2 ruff villas but 1 was recapped and this time I sent 7 trains and got only 2 villas and others in gents dint even find this success.
In good spirit very well done :D

DeletedUser58259

Again? You realize I've been back 5 days right?

Any who. Props. You earned it.

DeletedUser94059

Good try , but failed again ... Once again 7 players try to op me send 8 trains and didn't get one villa ..... I even had time to take my kids to the playground for 3 hours ...

LOL well done you can defend against 8 trains.. Lmao

DeletedUser105769

8 trains on 126 villages :icon_eek:

Well done man!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser58259

Not to be harsh, but he's right... I did that daily on W79 if you remember. Any way.

I look forward to your counter op. Defending is one thing, attacking is another. :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well done ruffs in good sportsmanship spirit I must acknowledge our enemies are worth fighting this time and not Noobs ... it will be fun last op I took 2 ruff villas but 1 was recapped and this time I sent 7 trains and got only 2 villas and others in gents dint even find this success.
In good spirit very well done :D

Thanks, we can appreciate that. Spent a few hours working on those trains ;-) The war is going to take a very very long time, so far I am enjoying it! I hope you guys are aswell.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL well done you can defend against 8 trains.. Lmao

Not to mention 3000 incoming and also did it all by myself this time for my Co was busy with r/l atm , so you can knock me all you want , it's alot of work for one person ..

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 12
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: