Geschlossen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Ghouti

Well the Fascist are on the march again people,what our fathers & grandfathers have fought against are trying to take control again. With their do as i say but not as i do mentality Okay. It's blatantly obvious that none of you are interested in arguing the point further, but merely trying to throw up a shit-storm and argue for the sake of arguing, so consider this topic Geschlossen.

"people always love the man who brings the good news. except if it's jirki. He can add that mean twist to it" - kdeb

They feel they can just break the rules any time they feel like it cause the rules don't apply to them,they are above the rules and when you have a dissenting opion they just either delete it or "Geschlossen" it or ban u.

WTF? always meant to me Whats That File? I'm not sure what your trying to say it means but i find it offensive that u are implying it means anything other especial something bad & we as a community should probable file a complaint with the Hague Court for your abuse of human rights

Last edited:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Lets make one thing plain that you obviously have failed to read during your incredibly successful law studies...

People or companies, in this case the company InnoGames, are perfectly allowed to restrict access and have restrictive rules on their own property, e.g. this game which is hosted on their own servers which is their private property. The German "free speech" law is restricted by the Forum Rules of this forum, according to the laws about private property.

If you'd bring this up to a German Court or the The Hague Court, they would laugh at you so hard that you'd start bleeding. I suggest that if you gotta argue, go find some arguments first.

So, for you "WTF" means "What The File". Well, that's good for you. Unfortunately we go by a general definition, not what YOU happen to think.

Since this contributes nothing more than the last closed topic, this is also closed. If you have any further comments on it, PM them to me (but no need to if you can't contribute any kind of valid or reasonable argument).

Status
Not open for further replies.