Getting back on world 14

DeletedUser

A year ago I left world 14(my ass was getting kicked badly).Now a friend of mine wants me to take over someone else account,but I cannot log onto the account because I cannot change my ID.I am currently playing world 40 and can log on only from world 20 upwards.I think my old account on world 14 is long gone,but can,t I really log on as someone else??:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

clicky.jpg

DeletedUser

Dean u are a nooob, he cant change his ID :)
thats why he cant login here...really

DeletedUser

Ok thanks,would have been fine to play again with you,loks like I,ve got to get another net link and another computer :))

DeletedUser

deans only half dead

hi he was half right.

logout.

then use the new user ID and PW.

Calarasi wake up.

DeletedUser

Wel he said he has a new account to login to w14 so whats his problem?
Quoting him:I cannot log onto the account because I cannot change my ID
How to change his ID? is he real? or an alien from ouside Earth solar sistem?

DeletedUser

So that we are clear.I tried several times Dean's solution before posting on the forum(I really am not that dumb) but I can log on just from world 20 onward.The same page is displayed when I click logout and entering tribalwars shows me the same page as before,reconnecting doesn,t change anything.Anyway judging from your nickname calarasi we are from the same alien Planet(a country in Eastern Europe that begins with Ro),mine is sector Bv.

DeletedUser

To logint o w14 you need an account inside w14 clear this part?
If you have pasword you can login.
If you have this 2:pasword and ID than its something else that keeps you outside :)

DeletedUser

If you know the password of the account, you can log in. Simple as that :|

DeletedUser

If you know the password of the account, you can log in. Simple as that :|

QFT. You can log in at any location which has internet access.

You can log on as someone else. Try ensuring you have the correct username and password, that helps :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Means the account he has isnt in w14 anymore so he cant login to w14 cos is closed.....

DeletedUser

Means the account he has isnt in w14 anymore so he cant login to w14 cos is closed.....

This is what i got.

****** on 16.09. at 15:13
Huy Dean,just went online from another computer from which I can log on to the account you gave me.Unfortunately it is from my job,so I cannot stay online.The interface of the homepage is different from the one I have at home(it allows me to access any world).I think my homecomputer is to blame or the server I am entering from.

Sorry I cannot join you

Rapucu

DeletedUser

interface of the homepage is different from the one I have at home
what?