Getting E-Bullied In 2020

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Hahahaha there it is!!! Yeees, HELL YEAH!! Been waiting for this for a long long time. And now we are here. And now that war is confirmed. Maybe its time to put some cards on the table

What cards? SL’s masterplan to totally screw up Design’s growth (Ruckus’ biggest contender for the world win).

And ohh myyyy we did a hell of a job doing that huh?

It all started early game with us being blocked out early and needed to relocate. So why not go behind Squad, just south from K44 and start building a big ass cluster that every tribe will have a big problem breaking. Even Ruckus.

Officially we said we did that to get behind Squad (which funny enough was a part of the truth), but we’re looking at the bigger picture, namely that Design would have a huge problem in the future, and that problem just started for you guys by declaring. Good luck breaking us.

We knew Design would react to that we started building up there. And out of nowhere Design (Superdog) tried the unspeakable and launched on us. That went as it usually does (Design failed again). We heard that a council member got kicked out of council since he gave Superdog the order to nuke us and Babin quickly started talks with Niko about border agreementSeems like the big boys in Design was too afraid to remove us early, they probably could have cuz Ruckus didnt send us any defense at all and we were all alone, but they didnt have the balls to do it. You can regret that now, that probably cost you guys too much.

And then Babin agreed to the worst borderagreement i’ve seen in a long time giving sooo much space to keep growing that cluster. I must say, i did not expect that at all. And another huge mistake by the great duke Babin. Do you even know how to negotiate?

Babins reason for why he made that border agreement?
He said, and i quote;
I guess hardest decision to make was that border agreement with Ruckus, but meh kept our bois alive for awhile don't regret it.

JOKE.

And not just that, Design managed to break the border rules within 3 hours. 3 HOURS!! And then Babin tried to justify for Niko in over a week to try keep it. He also tried talking with me offering us 1 prenuke in return...1 prenuke!!! if Superdog could keep the village he nobled on our borders. What a joke??? What a great offer Babin, really had to think hard for that one.

Days went by... Design failed and failed hitting AMG over and over... Weeks went by... And we kepy looking at war stats and it was no secret that they gave up. They actually gave up hitting AMG, and they think hitting Ruckus will have a different result??

Then weeks went by once again. Ruckus prepared their first tribal OP since the poor Smurfs. And guess what Design once again broke the nap rules by supporting OUT, at that point we knew it only was a matter of time...

Then out of nowhere some random rim tribe named BARS, sent me me messages asking for def, telling me they had Design incs. So I thought, hmm... lets return the favour? Unfortunately they were too noobie to give us anything, we told them to jump sitter to someone and handled the rest. And Design tasted their own medicine.

We checked their reports and guess what? Garry suddenly had big stacks near Kreiz. Hmm why would he have that? We had a nap right?
I can honestly say we had zero to nothing tribe def ourselves at that point. Enough was enough, we reacted and started stacking too.

And guess what? Babin brings his inner keyboard warrior skills and making memes of Ruckus stacking their front. While we laughed so hard, cuz we already knew Design front was stacked.

And then the war declaration came... And guess what? Design broke NAP rules once again by dont giving a crap about the cooldown. It just shows what kind of people we are dealing with.

And now to bs propaganda from Babin. We all know lots of those screens are clipped here and there, I’ve read all the messages, nice try.

I can read your moves Babin! Trying to make Ruckus member turn on their duke, thats so classic bro. We all love Niko to death and the morale in Ruckus is better than ever before.

Enough talk, lets battle it out. Im ready for some ODD, bring it.

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Fear: The greatest compliment:)

Idk, I once slept with a girl who said my bathroom was nice. Can't really beat that

Hahahaha there it is!!! Yeees, HELL YEAH!! Been waiting for this for a long long time. And now we are here. And now that war is confirmed. Maybe its time to put some cards on the table

What cards? SL’s masterplan to totally screw up Design’s growth (Ruckus’ biggest contender for the world win).

It all started early game with us being blocked out early and needed to relocate. So why not go behind Squad, just south from K44 and start building a big ass cluster that every tribe will have a big problem breaking. Even Ruckus.

Officially we said we did that to get behind Squad (which funny enough was a part of the truth), but we’re looking at the bigger picture, namely that Design would have a huge problem in the future, and that problem just started for you guys by declaring. Good luck breaking us.

We knew Design would react to that we started building up there. And out of nowhere Design (Superdog) tried the unspeakable and launched on us. That went as it usually does (Design failed again). We heard that a council member got kicked out of council since he gave Superdog the order to nuke us and Babin quickly started talks with Niko about border agreementSeems like the big boys in Design was too afraid to remove us early, they probably could have cuz Ruckus didnt send us any defense at all and we were all alone, but they didnt have the balls to do it. You can regret that now, that probably cost you guys too much.

And then Babin agreed to the worst borderagreement i’ve seen in a long time giving sooo much space to keep growing that cluster. I must say, i did not expect that at all. And another huge mistake by the great duke Babin. Do you even know how to negotiate?

He said, and i quote;
I guess hardest decision to make was that border agreement with Ruckus, but meh kept our bois alive for awhile don't regret it.

JOKE.

And not just that, Design managed to break the border rules within 3 hours. 3 HOURS!! And then Babin tried to justify for Niko in over a week to try keep it. He also tried talking with me offering us 1 prenuke in return...1 prenuke!!! if Superdog could keep the village he nobled on our borders. What a joke??? What a great offer Babin, really had to think hard for that one.

Days went by... Design failed and failed hitting AMG over and over... Weeks went by... And we kepy looking at war stats and it was no secret that they gave up. They actually gave up hitting AMG, and they think hitting Ruckus will have a different result??

Then weeks went by once again. Ruckus prepared their first tribal OP since the poor Smurfs. And guess what Design once again broke the nap rules by supporting OUT, at that point we knew it only was a matter of time...

Then out of nowhere some random rim tribe named BARS, sent me me messages asking for def, telling me they had Design incs. So I thought, hmm... lets return the favour? Unfortunately they were too noobie to give us anything, we told them to jump sitter to someone and handled the rest. And Design tasted their own medicine.

We checked their reports and guess what? Garry suddenly had big stacks near Kreiz. Hmm why would he have that? We had a nap right?
I can honestly say we had zero to nothing tribe def ourselves at that point. Enough was enough, we reacted and started stacking too.

And guess what? Babin brings his inner keyboard warrior skills and making memes of Ruckus stacking their front. While we laughed so hard, cuz we already knew Design front was stacked.

And then the war declaration came... And guess what? Design broke NAP rules once again by dont giving a crap about the cooldown. It just shows what kind of people we are dealing with.

And now to bs propaganda from Babin. We all know lots of those screens are clipped here and there, I’ve read all the messages, nice try.

I can read your moves Babin! Trying to make Ruckus member turn on their duke, thats so classic bro. We all love Niko to death and the morale in Ruckus is better than ever before.

Err, what?

Probably Deleting

Reaction score

He said, and i quote;

JOKE.

Think you got the wrong world bro

Llama

Reaction score
Ya'll seem really hurt by what they did to you on other worlds lmao:p