Getting to know your leader

seth89

LOL...I would love to know which fights I have run from - ask your birdy to "tweet" to you which ones!!

The only AXE member I vote that's a man. Jaffacakes. :icon_redface:
Any tis true.
If I wasn't busy with those pesky's barb's I would show you a thing or two wibbasnapper. :p

:icon_eek: Ummm Heck no.... I am definately NOT a man. No matter what else is going on here.. let's clear that up right now.

Time to take this to Privete Skype Chatting. ;)

l1si4ka

Oh

A thread

its active :icon_eek:

Zomgsh

On topic: A+ for effort

DeletedUser

meeee! meeee! imma a secret dark leader too in w15!!!
ye guys shud try to get to know meeee atleast!! :icon_biggrin:
imma sure there are lots of people knows me as a leader....:icon_biggrin:
(just looking for attention :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

and it is now dead....back to nuking and nobleing crysa everyone

DeletedUser61009

A new thread of whining? Way to go!

Seems it is the only way a thread is able to survive to this dead forum lately, so lets keep it going, at least when someone starts the stupidity another one can come and post something even more stupid and then we all start to discuss who is the most stupid of them all.

jaffe25

HA! This is great! First off I somehow managed to get two shout outs in a random thread.

On topic though, Sid, you have to be kidding on this right? Since when do you suddenly have a conscience about using sits to push your personal agenda? I have seen you do the exact same thing with the Sueco account back in your TATS hay day. You had no problem letting that account be used to promote your agenda. When the original player tried to get the account back, you shrugged him off b\c you were using it for your own personal goals.

We don't see eye to eye on much but at least in the past I have never seen you be hypocritical. Stop whining and die with dignity.

:axemen:

DeletedUser

/me bows down to Hells (secret leader of AXE) leadership

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! you're really such an awesome (<-opposite meaning) pawn of mine...:icon_evil:
how could ye say that to the public easily!???:icon_evil:

now everyone already knew of my legendary secret position....:icon_eek:

im gonna be doom....they are going to attack me!!!!!!!!:icon_eek:

heeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppppppp!!!!!!!! need support asap!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_eek:

but I wont let my honor be turn into ruin...:icon_twisted:

so I'll keep my "Delete" button beside me....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser64451

HA! This is great! First off I somehow managed to get two shout outs in a random thread.

On topic though, Sid, you have to be kidding on this right? Since when do you suddenly have a conscience about using sits to push your personal agenda? I have seen you do the exact same thing with the Sueco account back in your TATS hay day. You had no problem letting that account be used to promote your agenda. When the original player tried to get the account back, you shrugged him off b\c you were using it for your own personal goals.

We don't see eye to eye on much but at least in the past I have never seen you be hypocritical. Stop whining and die with dignity.

:axemen:

Erm, jaffe dear, the person responsible for that is IN AXE right now...I thought you knew that :icon_eek:

I was far too b i z i to be pushing sits back then, I'm fairly certain I was all in favor of dropping them all and letting whatever happens happen.

(by the way, in case you need help jogging your memory a bit, it was someone's brother on the sueco account...one of the other core TATS leaders...and it wasn't crysa's...)

Ittre

Reaction score
She was offered an invite to AXE?

I swear it was put to a vote and the tribe voted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit...

oh and for manipulation, she likes to tell everyone i manipulate jmon, when i think she is the one that does that....in TATS we all know she ran to cotis and talked about him, then when she left TATS she did it then as well, even when oberoi did that huge april fools day post, she mailed him and slandered jmon then as well.....but then she turns around and acts like jmons friend later on, talk about manipulation

You lie !!!!

DeletedUser

Erm, jaffe dear, the person responsible for that is IN AXE right now...I thought you knew that :icon_eek:

I was far too b i z i to be pushing sits back then, I'm fairly certain I was all in favor of dropping them all and letting whatever happens happen.

(by the way, in case you need help jogging your memory a bit, it was someone's brother on the sueco account...one of the other core TATS leaders...and it wasn't crysa's...)

Sure. If only you would have known what happened around you in your tribe you would have stoped such of bad behaviour. :)

jaffe25

It was your tribe, your member, your responsiibility. I know exactly what was going on with that account and so do you. Ultimately, if you had wanted to do the right thing you would have had the account given back to the original member. I understand why you didn't though. It did not fit your agenda. WHich is why this whole thread is comical. Now that the flip flop is on the other foot you are whining like a school girl. Just do what I did. Use it as motivation and move on. Or, like i said earlier, just die with dignity so that we can all move on from W15.

seth89

meh, your support better grow wings then, someone is dropping fast :p

But baby.
When it come's to support. Their's no way to break it. :p
It can take's as long as it needed.
You can't touch me. ;P

Cept in K26/28. But don't care about that. Or the 847 Inbound attack's. I withdrew my K26 support so you could take them. :lol:
Just mean's more barb's for me. :D