Gg royale

DeletedUser

Were you high the whole time you were in bacon? Just sat there and did nothing

Not entirely true. He did do 2 mill points of internals the last few weeks before bacon disbanded. Credits due where credit is

DeletedUser

RoyalE ODA is better then next 3 tribes in ranking combined together and it speak enough for itself. Considering that trolling on external is only thing Civil members can do now, witch is understandable.

It speaks for my ODD that's for sure. :D

This thread was never meant to as you say "Troll". It was meant and still is as a joke. Your own fault you are taking it super serious mate. Krieger honestly you should play tribalwars to it's fill experience one time. It's not all about winning or having the best stats in the game. You are missing the most crucial part of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

You should give credit to Casual Gaming, Authoritas, Bink-Sake and other your friends outside of your tribe that supported you.

Trust me I never insulted my mates for puling back support or for anything else like you doing regularly to your (ex) mates. It speak enough who takes this game too seriously. You should relax a bit ingame and on skype chat not just screwing around on external in yours obvious attempts to look like you having fun even you loosed more then 2/3 of your villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You asume i'm angry because i lost my villages. Abit annoyed for losing my villages yes (anyone would be). But we are happy how far we come. Too bad the support in the end didn't do much. I'm sure anyone who knows me knows i've been having a great time. Especially when you chat to me. It's been a true honor man <3. You've probably been my biggest source of entertainment in this world.

DeletedUser117358

i have to agree with what meep says, the point of the game is not to have the best stats all the time, yes stats are good every world or so to show people you mean business, but if you cant enjoy playing alongside friends and brothers/sisters.
then you miss the point of the game.

DeletedUser

Just kinda skimming through this but I don't think anyone here is arguing that the point of tribalwars is stats. You guys seem to be using a straw man arguement

DeletedUser

RoyalE ODA is better then next 3 tribes in ranking combined together and it speak enough for itself. Considering that trolling on external is only thing Civil members can do now, witch is understandable.

Them tribe changes though :icon_rolleyes:

You should give credit to Casual Gaming, Authoritas, Bink-Sake and other your friends outside of your tribe that supported you.

Don't forget your own members making personal naps with Civil :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oda is overrated, anyone can continuously nuke nub tribes/even internals and gain that shit. While odd is very underrated, what good is a player who can't defend after all. Me and Yak gained all our oda killing all the O in bacon internals. Does this make us pr0h?

DeletedUser117331

What thoes ODD represents?The number of troops that one player killed with all the D troops he has...but it's not only his troops....more like the majority odf that comes from the tribe...so it's funny when someone brag about how big ODD he has....it only means that he's taking one punch after another....

and...once more,I have to paste this fro everyone to see how much we struggle with CIVIL...

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE, RoyalA
Side 2:
Tribes: CIVIL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,209
Side 2: 465
Difference: 1,744

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,638,949
Side 2: 4,280,481
Difference: 15,358,468

chart

One for all and all for one!

DeletedUser93681

GG Civil and from my own experience I feel a high ODD just means you are getting beat up big time lol.

DeletedUser

I agree with that...it only means that you are close to be rimmed....

You're in the top 20 for a rimming then. People can interpret ODD anyway they like. It's not easy getting a shitload though. It has to do with how the other tribe attacks and how the defender uses troops to their advantage. Spotting nukes and moving troops around helped me alot.

DeletedUser

Trust me I never insulted my mates for puling back support or for anything else like you doing regularly to your (ex) mates. It speak enough who takes this game too seriously. You should relax a bit ingame and on skype chat not just screwing around on external in yours obvious attempts to look like you having fun even you loosed more then 2/3 of your villages.

The pot calling the kettle black on this one mate. I think the entirety of world 77 can attest to the fact that you are one of the most uptight players to play this game. We've enjoyed ourselves for this world so far... and we've had a helluva lot of fun watching you make a nuisance of yourself on the PnP. We've stated this from day one... and it hasn't changed since, no matter if we ended up losing some vils along the way.
We've never berated anyone for not supporting us, and never counted on anything but our own defense. Those that helped us were invaluable in our efforts... but we never raged at them if they decided that they couldn't help us out. Don't be accusing us of things you know nothing about :)