Gg royale

DeletedUser42044

Skype quotes from some of your chat group said otherwise. Insulting and abusing people that dare to pull back support or stated their mind when thing get down for them are something common for civil leadership and it seams to be main reason why still active members leaving Civil. Lets just say that I would probably get ban if I post some of quotes here. I rarely sow such burst of anger related to one browser game like from you guys. Like i said you should relax a bit, after all this is only a game.

DeletedUser

Skype quotes from some of your chat group said otherwise. Insulting and abusing people that dare to pull back support or stated their mind when thing get down for them are something common for civil leadership and it seams to be main reason why still active members leaving Civil. Lets just say that I would probably get ban if I post some of quotes here. I rarely sow such burst of anger related to one browser game like from you guys. Like i said you should relax a bit, after all this is only a game.

Well unless you post the skype quotes here then your story is bullshit :|

DeletedUser42044

You are still buthurt for us riming you are you ?

Anyway mail me ingame for it. Your account is still there like I can see.

2lmkylt.png

DeletedUser

Damn Krieger you're tense today.

Where did Bashers come into all this. His only comment i saw here was directed towards Yaks internals. How are you making this link to butthurt?

I mean he's holding out top 1000. Major respect for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

I agree with that...it only means that you are close to be rimmed....

Orly? I had rank 2 ODD for ages in this world and was never close to been rimmed, same with Kurji who was rank 1 ODD for ages and was never close to been rimmed. Stupid statement is stupid. Yaks a dirty spy, off with his head.

DeletedUser

Anyway mail me ingame for it. Your account is still there like I can see.

2lmkylt.png

I dont know what you are on this time. But how do i get involved in this one? Cause you think Rainbow is my external account? I see now when i logged 5 minutes ago that a Royale player nobled my 26 points vill. Well done. As most others I wanted to take a look at how the World is progressing from time to time. Not that hard to do a restart and get another 26 point vill. Ill make sure to ask for support Next time. Thanks for reminding me.

DeletedUser

Civil is disintegrating because the majority of the frontline players are now gone. Civil never had any major internal issues whatsoever, and there was never any of the sort of flaming that you are claiming. Welsh Celts led benevolently... a quality that you may not understand in a leader. Input from players was always discussed and applied when necessary.
Your bashing of Civil is just making it abundantly clear that you know absolutely nothing about what you are speaking.

DeletedUser

2lmkylt.png

I didn't know you directed this at me :icon_surprised: But no you haven't rimmed me nor has your tribe, please don't kick me from the tribe :lol: Bacon Love Triangle ftw

DeletedUser42044

Owner of Bacon Love Triangle denied it, but he confirmed that you was on Basher for Pig witch we restarted. That explains your buthurt attidute on external.

DeletedUser

I still dont know what you are talking about. It seems like you are talking to Rainbow, so is that the case? Rainbow never played on my account and I am the only one having the password for it now. My former co player never wrote on externals regarding 77 as far as i remember.No mails have been written from it since it was rimmed the first time. It wasnt restarted either, unless you mean a 26 point restart with no point gain is a restart. And finally regarding your earlier statement when you wrote yesterday morning it wasnt active no. The 26 point vill got nobled by a Royale player.

DeletedUser

Owner of Bacon Love Triangle denied it, but he confirmed that you was on Basher for Pig witch we restarted. That explains your buthurt attidute on external.

L0l he confirmed it? How did he manage to do that now :icon_redface: (I was never on that account)

#StoptrollingkriegerYak

DeletedUser

Rainbow is actually my alternate account. So is bashers and amp. Pretty much any account that comments that isn't you is run by me.

DeletedUser

Rainbow is actually my alternate account. So is bashers and amp. Pretty much any account that comments that isn't you is run by me.

Really all this forum shows is a bunch of puppet accounting. Meep with like 5 accounts and Krieger with like 10 more.

DeletedUser117362

After actually reading all this tripe all I really have to say is who gives a shit about any of this?
Civil is rimmed, Royale remains dominant.
Civil enjoy your next world. Or sit here and keep trolling the externals as if you were still relevant.

DeletedUser

After actually reading all this tripe all I really have to say is who gives a shit about any of this?
Civil enjoy your next world. Or sit here and keep trolling the externals as if you were still relevant.

Lets sit back for a bit then, and re-evaluate relevance at a later date. In the meantime... if you really "don't give a shit" about what we have to say... stop flaming and go back to pleasuring Krieger.

DeletedUser111677

Lets sit back for a bit then, and re-evaluate relevance at a later date. In the meantime... if you really "don't give a shit" about what we have to say... stop flaming and go back to pleasuring Krieger.

All you seem to do talk... But i guess that is the only thing you can do with W77.
-Phoenix

DeletedUser27978

Civil had consistantly over 30 members for the majority of this world.

I see one account actively posting replies to RoyalE on this thread.

Please

stfu.jpg

DeletedUser

Good read boys

Azrael mate, this thread was made as a joke. I didn't expect anything serious to come out if it. However when you guys started acting seriously towards it. We are generally going to strike back. I also see you are trying to enforce your "no fun allowed policy". We shall no stand for that. We have a strict "Have Fun" policy.

[spoil]
3e3.jpg

[/spoil]