Gg royale

DeletedUser42044

There is quite difference between someone who winning on forum and trolling under fake alias then someone who admitting defeat without noise, getting sweet revenge on next world and make score even.

DeletedUser95593

kreiger now that the score is even, if you see w2v on another world will you join to fight them again?

cus, ya know, no one likes a stalemate :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

There is quite difference between someone who winning on forum and trolling under fake alias then someone who admitting defeat without noise, getting sweet revenge on next world and make score even.

Except for you admitted to attacking them every world they play :|

DeletedUser42044

Rainbow was civil member until we restarted him. He whore now on external under fake allies and keep with his nonsense that he playing on BLT even owner (Yak) denied it.

I guess anyone that care enough can mail BLT in game and prove himself that rainbow is just wining whore.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rainbow was civil member until we restarted him. He whore now on external under fake allies and keep with his nonsense that he playing on BLT even owner (Yak) denied it.

I guess anyone that care enough can mail BLT in game and prove himself that rainbow is just wining whore.

Please show some proof that i was in Civil :lol:

p.s do i make you wet krieger?

DeletedUser

Once again... Krieger has no idea what he is talking about.

Stop making these silly claims mate... without at least something backing them up. You seem to think that everything is some sort of Civil conspiracy, better break out that tinfoil hat!

DeletedUser

Where's the Malaysian airplane civil? Is it mere coincidence that meep's picture was once an airplane and that too vanished without explanation? Hmmm? HMMMMM?

DeletedUser

[CHEERLEADING]Gimme an L!
Gimme an O!
Gimme another L!
what's that spell!?!?[/CHEERLEADING]

DeletedUser42044

Once again... Krieger has no idea what he is talking about.

Stop making these silly claims mate... without at least something backing them up. You seem to think that everything is some sort of Civil conspiracy, better break out that tinfoil hat!

Its well know that civil external whiners likes so much fake allies and pure lies. Arent you the one that kept saying for months that you were just "neutral observer" and not playing w77 at all ? At same time when you kept saying RoyalE make critical mistake by choosing to war Civil lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Still haven't shown me any proof that i am in Civil :|

#StopSpyingYak
#ForeverMakinKriegerWet

DeletedUser42044

Nether you showed any poof for your initial claim that you are BLT. Its way easier for you, just message me ingame from that account.

DeletedUser

But you said you and Yak confirmed that i was on the bashers account, i want proof of this. I can't mail you ig at the moment, Yak is logged in.

roman01

If you admit to being on a RoyalE account with proof, Krieger will simply have it internalled...

Which in all honesty would probably benefit all external readers, as this drib drab is no longer entertaining.

DeletedUser

No one is greater than my mother, she is married to Chris so ya unlucky m8

Chris > god

DeletedUser117362

Ya'll sure are good at arguing about nothing.
You should go be Lawyers or Politicians instead of wasting your time on forums.