GG WP- Abel out

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It seems like it is now clear. Several Cereal players have now hit delete which made a quick ending of this world. A world with many ups and downs, that started as many world starts nowaday: "Lets gangbang the Swedes".

Luckily we had enough to withstand that first push, and from there it was more or less clear that we might have exaggerated the team comp a little bit. Nevertheless, I did enjoy taking such big part of the frontline. It was also fun being able to play so offensive in the frontline due to most enemies taking a very defensive stand there.

As I don´t really enjoy taking internals or hunting for free villages I will now also, for the most part, log off from this world. So I´m not gonna talk much more about the world, more than saying GG and WP.
See you guys on another world (probably)
End stats for those who are interested.
Abel out <3
1609940578638.png

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This seems to become a pattern, after w110, w111, w113, another world gonna end without any endgame.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
It seems like it is now clear. Several Cereal players have now hit delete which made a quick ending of this world. A world with many ups and downs, that started as many world starts nowaday: "Lets gangbang the Swedes".

Pretty sure you spawned in with 70+ members, allied with 4 of the top 8 tribes. Gangbang of the swedes? Not to mention how you used phoenix to get the upper hand in the core, and later started recruiting from the nr 3 tribe LSD. Rough start indeed!

Wrongway

Reaction score
Not to mention how you used phoenix to get the upper hand in the core, and later started recruiting from the nr 3 tribe LSD. Rough start indeed!

I will take the blame for this one, but if people are handled the way we were told some accounts need to look into how they play their social game.
Phoenix reached out to us, we didn't.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
I will take the blame for this one, but if people are handled the way we were told some accounts need to look into how they play their social game.
Phoenix reached out to us, we didn't.

Irrelevant, i was just pointing out how Bob was trying to make it seem like they were playing as a target while in reality they had the easiest early/mid game ive seen

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Irrelevant, i was just pointing out how Bob was trying to make it seem like they were playing as a target while in reality they had the easiest early/mid game ive seen

" and from there it was more or less clear that we might have exaggerated the team comp a little bit. "

Saying it wasn´t really hard

Fajah

Reaction score
TBF, we were given the upper hand in the core due to Nighthawk. going too heavy def.
You are stupid, Bite ran an Op on Nighthawk like 3 weeks into the world. The cats and the fact there was no local tribe to help, there was no other choice but to defend. How could anyone attack when Bob just stacks all their targets? LSD were NAP'd and allowed Bite free defense in the south, and the same is said for the east with Forge. Get real, any offense from Nighthawk would just have splatted. Bob on fire had stacks in every village 5 hours from the frontlines.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes, you needed 200k pop stacks for sure while giving nothing to others. It worked very well in my favor so I’m not hating.
Every smash Trex got on frontline was low value nukes, aka 70h from frontline. And occasionally some GC nuke from bob. But mostly every close range nuke went to others.

that very strategy cost you the entire frontline for sure, allowing me to sleep well with 1/5th pop of your stacks and able to go 90% off in frontline. That account build eventually put war-peace in a situation where he had 250 nukes within 20h from his villages. And it all started there, because everyone was going deff.

Look, I’ve met hundreds of deff turtles, and I’m sure you have too. Can you honestly say it ever worked? If they are too stacked you move to the source of those stacks while just applying enough nuke power to keep the turtle screaming for more. Eventually you reach the source of the deff and everything implodes, and you can clearly see that was what the bob account were doing, just moving East.

but it was never a easy task for you nevertheless, after enough time bite would roll down from north to the eastern frontline, making the frontline wider and harder to stack.
You can’t defend going full turtle like that when facing a account that will adapt from it. Trex account was active, they defended well and I’m sure it’s a good account, but the strategy was wrong even if wouldn’t anger everyone else

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Thats just stupid, you never came close to breaking through the "trex wall" giving us time to focus on LSD/strenghten our fl, right before those clown guys went barb you had a timed landing on phoenix leading to us loosing a ton of free villages, and eventually collapsing the core. Was a dirty play that gave you the advantage, enjoy it.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Pretty sure you spawned in with 70+ members, allied with 4 of the top 8 tribes. Gangbang of the swedes? Not to mention how you used phoenix to get the upper hand in the core, and later started recruiting from the nr 3 tribe LSD. Rough start indeed!

Another world win for the famous Norwegian. How do you manage ? Is it because of groot?

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Do we need to apologize for beating Dragon and Forge so u feel better?

U guys went Cereal+IT+MB+Forge not fighting one another, yet u cry for BITE allying LSD.
Or u cry about some caps from Phoenix? U forget that 50% LSD joined Cereal?

immunesoul

Reaction score
50% of LSD joined cereal? team player, me and willpower is 50%? guess you could include varika as well, but that account was ever an after thought due to its posistion once people screwed them with the sits they were merging with and left them isolated and there was lucy who raged. against signiel, chitwi, poseidon, loki, flutter, dali, paramore, toggboy, physmon, zero and ten, think 50/50 is abit of an understatement,

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
50% of LSD joined cereal? team player, me and willpower is 50%? guess you could include varika as well, but that account was ever an after thought due to its posistion once people screwed them with the sits they merging and left them isolated and there was lucy who raged. against signiel, chitwi, poseidon, loki, flutter, dali, paramore, toggboy, physmon, zero and ten, think 50/50 is abit of an understatement,
u not gonna count varika, but you gonna count zero and ten? also i see u count dali who was internaled before anyone joined any side
if we check the map, i see 50% of K54 being Cereal

doesnt even matter if its not actually 50% of LSD, point is, that even only ally had players join Cereal, yet it wasnt enough

immunesoul

Reaction score
I think the zero and ten situation was a little different to varika, the account was sat by bite and not in an isloated posistion like varika, but makes no difference, count them both, or not. From what i've seen of LSD all of them could of joined and it wouldnt of made a different as LSD sucked, The wallets in LSD we're the first to run away or we're like secto barb and couldnt do simple things like dodging lol.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well zero was kinda isolated and dropped AS with not returning back on acc..so i'd say acc was going to die same as Varika, even though Varika put good fight at the beginning. But like i said, one acc here, one there, but it turned that K to be kinda 50/50, so my point still stands that BITE recruited no more than Cereal, so Shadow crying on that has no standing.

Well u see, secto is clear proof that pp means nothing if u dont have skill. I know its easy to blame swedes on pp, but if they didnt have skill, they would fall same as secto, wouldnt they?