GG WP- Abel out

immunesoul

Reaction score
ANyone who says PP means nothing is just trying to mask the fact there not that good without it, we all know it gives massive advantages to anybody, even noobs like sectobarb, but if you use it properly on a good account with good people and its frankly not nice to play against when you don't spend yourself, this is the obvious point people seem to be blanking to save some ego on the reason they do it, as they feel they cannot compete without it, its plain as day.

Zero was active all the time from what I saw, moving troops and getting external stacks, the villages near me had 50/50 in them from somebody else, I don't think it turned that K to 50/50 even remotely, but w/e.

Also varika account could of been saved, cereal had the sit for a month before it was attacked and did nothing with it, they should of barbled and blocked certain area's, the account would still be here if they had, lack of foresight was big in cereal, but to few people had to much on there plate as well.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ANyone who says PP means nothing is just trying to mask the fact there not that good without it, we all know it gives massive advantages to anybody, even noobs like sectobarb, but if you use it properly on a good account with good people and its frankly not nice to play against when you don't spend yourself, this is the obvious point people seem to be blanking to save some ego on the reason they do it, as they feel they cannot compete without it, its plain as day.

Zero was active all the time from what I saw, moving troops and getting external stacks, the villages near me had 50/50 in them from somebody else, I don't think it turned that K to 50/50 even remotely, but w/e.

Also varika account could of been saved, cereal had the sit for a month before it was attacked and did nothing with it, they should of barbled and blocked certain area's, the account would still be here if they had, lack of foresight was big in cereal, but to few people had to much on there plate as well.

Well for first, i'm not saying pp doesnt help, i'm saying pp doesnt win you worlds. U need skill to do that.
For second, you all act like u spend 0 pp while that's far from true.
For third, both accs were in tough position, both being sitted, both being rimmed.

So, u say zero acc had stacks incoming..why didnt Cereal send their stacks to Varika sooner? Not after we started nobling him? So zero acc gets counted, but Varika not, just because Cereal didnt react on time?

Wrongway

Reaction score

I literally sat Zero 80% of the time and I never requested external stacks. Themselves requested a couple before leaving the acc I can count them on 1 hand.

When we found out the owners left we/I literally stopped caring for the acc wich was just after the first day. Needed sit for 8hours and never came back from my understanding so when I got the sit I just started buying some time for Chitwi. Which afterall was my intention from the start, Chitwi and Poseidon.

The rest of the time from Like 17th of December I only logged the account about 2-5 times a day sending some random recaps. Not to mention the account was sittblocked to all nearby targets making the already lost villages impossible to retake 2x24 hours which isnt too bad but it sure cut out some of the fun logging the acc. Which the accounts next to it must have noticed, I know Groot did.

immunesoul

Reaction score
Well for first, i'm not saying pp doesnt help, i'm saying pp doesnt win you worlds. U need skill to do that.
For second, you all act like u spend 0 pp while that's far from true.
For third, both accs were in tough position, both being sitted, both being rimmed.

So, u say zero acc had stacks incoming..why didnt Cereal send their stacks to Varika sooner? Not after we started nobling him? So zero acc gets counted, but Varika not, just because Cereal didnt react on time?

as I said count both or neither, its irelevent, varika could of been defended quite well, but cereal leadership did nothing for a month then reacted when it was to late, I kept saying to do things 3 weeks before you landed next to them, but cereal leadership couldnt see five minutes in front of them, sucks but it is what it is.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
as I said count both or neither, its irelevent, varika could of been defended quite well, but cereal leadership did nothing for a month then reacted when it was to late, I kept saying to do things 3 weeks before you landed next to them, but cereal leadership couldnt see five minutes in front of them, sucks but it is what it is.
Well then blame Cereal for that, not us. My point is that Cereal was the one using your tribemates as beating meat, not BITE. We actually helped every player we took from LSD. Yes, some got internaled, but just because they decided to, not because we forced them or because we didnt help enough.
We literally sent millions of deff to you guys even before this merge happened. Or you forget that?

immunesoul

Reaction score
Well then blame Cereal for that, not us. My point is that Cereal was the one using your tribemates as beating meat, not BITE. We actually helped every player we took from LSD. Yes, some got internaled, but just because they decided to, not because we forced them or because we didnt help enough.
We literally sent millions of deff to you guys even before this merge happened. Or you forget that?

What am I blaming Bite for exactly in regards to varika? chitwi and dali we're the ones doing the dodgy shit, they hardly represent bite. It was them who put varika/black hammer in a bad position, more or less making the people on the account quit as they couldnt be arsed with the BS, messing people around with the sits while trying to merge and then giving away villages to bite in the process inside them, thats what the players said before ditching anyway and it looked true at the time.

cereal leadership didn't delegate anything as they just didnt trust people, atleast in my opinion, or just didnt do anything until forced to, reacting to things is a bad way to play TW lol, much wasted time.

all that Def to secto barb who couldnt even dodge or build walls, I remenber seeing plently of Bite stacks going splat and cringing, good allies putting up with crap like that ^^, for someone who apprently spent 5k+ on the game you would of thought he'd of bought something other than res packs lol.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From all we said here, i think its obvious that just pp didnt win us this world, but also better organisation and activity. That's all i'm trying to show you.

PP does help a lot, but its not the factor which prevails for world wins, its the activity and tribe organisation.

immunesoul

Reaction score
From all we said here, i think its obvious that just pp didnt win us this world, but also better organisation and activity. That's all i'm trying to show you.

PP does help a lot, but its not the factor which prevails for world wins, its the activity and tribe organisation.

I agree, we're both saying more or less the samething just different words, my point was that PP made that level of preperation possible, and then organisation and actitivty carried it through, Bite was leagues ahead in village numbers 2-3 months ago, and that was the PP advantage, the PP was spent well and used in the right places, no denying that, although cereal gave alot of advantages away as well.

If the PP wasn't spent to anywhere near the same level, everything would be different, it completely changed the pace of the world, which is what cereal could never compete with, you only had to look at each others core area's two months ago, Bite was ready to go, cereal wasn't, thats why I think it had such a big impact, regardless of the fact it takes good people to use it properly, the more PP you spend the more those active people and organisation have a big impact, its a snowball effect..

bolimekicma

Reaction score
I agree, we're both saying more or less the samething just different words, my point was that PP made that level of preperation possible, and then organisation and actitivty carried it through, Bite was leagues ahead in village numbers 2-3 months ago, and that was the PP advantage, the PP was spent well and used in the right places, no denying that, although cereal gave alot of advantages away as well.

If the PP wasn't spent to anywhere near the same level, everything would be different, it completely changed the pace of the world, which is what cereal could never compete with, you only had to look at each others core area's two months ago, Bite was ready to go, cereal wasn't, thats why I think it had such a big impact, regardless of the fact it takes good people to use it properly, the more PP you spend the more those active people and organisation have a big impact, its a snowball effect..

Dude you are right, but these guys refuse to accept it, their egos can't handle it.

Without PP abuse, event abuse, etc they would not grow as fast, have as many warehouse/coin/mines/farm/recruitment etc boosts which allowed them to grow 2x-3x as fast as everyone else and EVERYTHING would be MUCH different. They would not have as many troops, as many villages, etc. This all played a HUGE role in how world turned out.

I've already explained in some other post how 2 players can start at same time and how pp player no matter how bad he is would still win in 1vs1 simply due to pp abuse. Now imagine most of/entire tribe abusing pp and it's game over.

Once again, if you guys think you are as good as you are, head over to polish/german non pp worlds and see how that turns out. When other players have same chance as you, when you can't abuse pp, or buy out boosts/bonuses from events. I bet situation will be much different.

Am I saying you guys are all bad? No. Not at all, but thing is there are also many other players as good/better than you who can't afford to abuse pp and grow much slower than you and lose out in long run because you abused pp. See how that works.

Nothing against Slacker, but noticed earlier he was on w117 and:

This is what I am trying to explain, dude has 68 villages in 14 days. Do you even know how long it takes non pp player to conquer 68 villages, no matter how good he is?

spyroscy

Reaction score
There is a reason everybody makes fun of barbeaters. it's because without super heavy ridiculous PP abuse, nobbling barbs quarantines you lose. This is effin sim city guys, or whatever. For sure it's not a game with "wars" in it's title

bolimekicma

Reaction score
Lol we have used like 8k pp in w117. You really call that abuse lol?

well yea, this is "older" world where resources are cheap, villages are already mostly built and barbs are not 26 points, and yet you already wasted 8k prem in 15 days, so yea I would call that abuse. Let's also not pretend thats all you will waste on w117. This already gave you HUGE advantage over players who can't afford to waste pp like that even if you never again wasted 1 pp on w117.

Anyway my point was PP gives/gave you huge advantage which you demonstrated in w117. Find players who also started on January 6th like you, and you will see this has nothing to do with skills. That's why people complain about pp abuse.

If entire tribe joined on same date as you, 30 members, and didnt abuse pp, they would have maybe 60-70 villages as tribe total in 1 month and you already have 70 villages in 15 days, and you wanna tell me this is not pp abuse, and its due to skills lol?

Wolfo

Reaction score
bolimekicma, Slacker is getting boosted on w117 and so hasnt spent much pp, but nevertheless your point is valid. Before slacker I was a f2p player, and it always sucked to see accounts next to me grow to several villages before beginner protection was over and theres nothing i could do to compete. :(

immunesoul

Reaction score
Its definitely a problem, but that is the way these days unfortunately, People don't seem realise they're killing the game when there throwing money at it in excessive amounts,
dosnt help i'm a dinosaur in tw terms with a long layout, I just don't see the point on spending money on a game to win it, as its not you're winning, its the money to a significant degree, Don't get me wrong I'm not against doing some for a boost here and now, but when the play style revolves around it, its become a problem, but as I've said in one of the threads banging on about this, it is a premium world so you get what you get, they just need to release a none pp with every PP world. How much does a start up even cost anyway? (making a 9k village within BP and nobling several others, can't be cheap when prices are low) but of course you can farm what you spent back easy enough.

Slacker

Reaction score
bolimekicma, Slacker is getting boosted on w117 and so hasnt spent much pp, but nevertheless your point is valid. Before slacker I was a f2p player, and it always sucked to see accounts next to me grow to several villages before beginner protection was over and theres nothing i could do to compete. :(
Haha. You poor bro? Good you joined the right gang then xD

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
1ab0ebdefb11ff7ee81ff87961120a53.png

god gamer

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well this outcome doesn't surprise me at all. Maybe you guys would like to hear the context from the LSD side.

Early on we saw Bite as the no1 tribe to beat as allying Bite would lead to a very boring and one-sided world. After several attempts of working with Cereal we found their leadership to be arrogant, disrespectful and outright stupid (this does not go for Jorge & Kirby who have been nothing but friendly and reasonable). We tried to set up a strategy with them from the early stages all the way to the middle game. We asked them to start on the other side of Bite (north east) or at least leave space between our tribes as a buffer/food.

When we saw them spawn in our continent and work with TreX/Darren we soon realized Cereal did not intend to work with us. We knew that if they decided to fight against us they would lose the world. Even though everyone in LSD despised TreX & Darren for their attitude, playstyle and personality we decided to hear them out. About 30 minutes after talking to them they messaged our players attempting to flip them.

This caused the IT - LSD war which was the most stupid and preventable war ever, yet Cereal did nothing but side with IT. Sectopod was supposed to be a backline account as it saw the main player quit about a week before the war. We were weighing our options after we got declared on (without a cooldown or anything) and we nearly backed out of any cooperation with Bite due to the arrogance we encountered from some of their leaders.

That said, Bite was a more loyal and trustworthy ally than Cereal has ever been or ever will be. They sent us support mostly for their own benefit but still they had the balls to trust us. We from LSD made a few mistakes along the road but the biggest one has to be working with Cereal in any way. We got nothing but sneakyness from Jon & TreX making all of their arguments saying "you can't trust Bite" worthless. In hindsight we shouldn't have recruited and merged into Bite as Cereal never intended to work with us at all.

Cereal can blame anyone they want but we from LSD know this loss was the doing of Cereal's leadership. LSD had it's flaws but we had the guts to go aggressive against Bite early on immediately making enemies.

LSD leadership send their regards happily never logging into this game again.

That said we wish everyone a happy 2021, let's hope we can still enjoy some festivals this summer.

PS: Don't ever recruit Paramore, he is a waste of air.