GGs Kids

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
GGs, well done to everyone that went up against us. Appa and Order knew they didn't stand a chance and still took a swing at it which is very honorable honestly.

I know I promised we were going to rim everyone before end world, but decided that it wasn't worth it. None the less good job everyone that got railed by us. Think only thing I achieved from this world was a +10 to my ego thanks a lot.

~Babin

Deleted User - 11542088

Just for my edification, those tribes have been attacking your stronghold? I contacted some people around me on the rim to coordinate attacks with my 4 villages (not that I am anything, but every little bit helps?), and they used the opportunity to attack me instead. What a waste, and weren’t they just giving the game away? Why hasn’t literally everyone not in your tribe been sending attacks against your stronghold? Someone enlighten me.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just for my edification, those tribes have been attacking your stronghold? I contacted some people around me on the rim to coordinate attacks with my 4 villages (not that I am anything, but every little bit helps?), and they used the opportunity to attack me instead. What a waste, and weren’t they just giving the game away? Why hasn’t literally everyone not in your tribe been sending attacks against your stronghold? Someone enlighten me.

We did. Most tribes like the big tribes like Appa and Order and a few others did. But they stacked a low morale village, so even when we sent most of our nukes there, it didn't do much to take it down.

jamieKhunter

Reaction score
To be fair we did place 1,919,998 sp 955,548 sw 281,817 hc into the uni,

With 30-33% morale
Flags/ boost/ pali buffs/ tribe buffs nothing was going to break through we lost about 1-5 sp/sword per a nuke