Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: I'm not from either tribe, I just felt like this war between two very equally matched tribes should have its own place of discussion, if either tribe makes a proper PnP please just close this.

This is the

Ghetto maps

(Pink = Head, Black = E T)

If what people told me is correct E T surprise launched on HEAD to start the war and the stats are reflecting it at the moment, we should give them time to bounce back though, they're a very skilled tribe.

DeletedUser

Why not discuss in top 20 tribe
Thread?

Edit:
Doubt its a war
Probs just them eating again

DeletedUser

Hopefully this war lasts longer then the other one. Good luck to both sides

DeletedUser92671

if my friends in E T perform in the way they did alongside me and lambezz^^ on another world, then i would like to say in advance, goodbye HEAD,
however, both sides are good, and i will enjoy watching from my cottage on the rim. -.-

DeletedUser

if my friends in E T perform in the way they did alongside me and lambezz^^ on another world, then i would like to say in advance, goodbye HEAD,
however, both sides are good, and i will enjoy watching from my cottage on the rim. -.-

yea, although some of them werent in Drama!, there is some Static and TOS in there. But never the less should be a good force for a while, as long as they dont get bored and quit

DeletedUser81140

Heads probally thinking how they can merge thier way out of this one AHAHAHAH

DeletedUser

But I just wanted et and head to get along dang it...mr et, you know i like pretty things.

BTW GO ET! pretty pretty war map too, not the map itself but war placement.

DeletedUser69611

Lol, I'm in E T, Head broke the NAP agreement we had with them and nobled in K53, He was being nice to E T leaders and mails all his members and talks trash behind us..

[spoil]Perpetual Motion today at 20:32
HEAD Members,

Earlier today - E T broke NAP agreement and launched en masse on HEAD.
Actually they broke the NAP and nobled a village in K53
[0018] ZOMG Incomings FTW (309|599) K53 1,102 Barbarian inferiority complex [HEAD] 2011-09-09 15:48:04
[0017] ZOMG Incomings FTW (311|594) K53 1,098 Barbarian inferiority complex [HEAD] 2011-09-08 05:46:28

This was not unexpected and several days ago those deemed frontline were sent a warning mail.

E T's distaste for us was never a secret so this was only a matter of time.

We have reason to believe E T have requested assistance in attacking us from surrounding tribes, such as ~EPIC~ and X.P.C - on this we are awaiting confirmation. HEAD members also need to remain vigilant concerning the tribe HOME.
E T chose to not only request help but also to launch on us after we began launches elsewhere. This shows their true worth.
Launch on who? Were attacking your front lines....

Have no doubt - E T have some great players. So HEAD face quite the task here.
Thank you, and yes you do.
However, not only do HEAD have players of similar if not better quality - we also have real teamwork. This will be vital in this conflict.
all I can say is, where? :lol:

Members need to responding to Support Requests forum immediately. It should be the first thing you check when you sign in.
Shouldn't that always be the case?

We also have great players who are based in safe or relatively safe areas. We need you to step up to and help players on the front-line by sitting.

HEAD members have permission to retaliate or move on E T villages. Be sure you only take what you can hold. Begin mailing your neighbors and setting up local plans.

We do recommend scouting villages when you can - as we have received information suggesting Night had helped stack their front before they disbanded.
:scout::scout::scout: :) Night stacked us? while we were at war with them??

We will begin running Ops in retaliation shortly - but first we need to steady the ship.
Send at me :) please! I need to raise my ODD
Lets unite and show them the error in their ways,
Taking out food cannot be an error...
~HEAD Hierarchy[/spoil]

Answers in bold :)

The tribe Wanna phone home? has declared war on tribe HeadHunters!

War name: MEH likes HEAD!!!

Declaration:
u guys ganged up on poor old yoda and on top of that u guys voided the nap by nobling in our home K..K53 not only did u noble there but u nobled barbs..

Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 2 9.894 191.970 580
Enemy 0 0 1 223.375
= = = =
Difference 2 9.894 191.969 -222.795

E T= Blue
HEAD= Red

[spoil]
en57
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser81140

lol barb noboling in k53 wow pro skill there awsome

DeletedUser69611

Nobody has anything to say about my post ;(

I always make a good point but nobody ever replies to it ;(

DeletedUser69611

Okay then
I almost pissed myself laughing when he said Night pre-stacked you guys

Lol yeah, demon I declare war on you! Now let me send trains at you, While their coming please stack my front so I can war with lambezz!

lol. I can't believe Night pre-stacked you guys while you were warring them :lol:

Lol IK right :icon_rolleyes: Were just that good! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Appears that 3s0me has hopped from Head to E T... bye to HEAD's k62 presence

DeletedUser

Awesome!! Now there won't be so many excuses to make in our war thread. Good luck to both sides, this should be a very interesting war. :icon_biggrin:

Appears that 3s0me has hopped from Head to E T... bye to HEAD's k62 presence

Recruiting already? I take that back.. this might just get boring.. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mhm maybe you should check stats before making comments of that nature.

DeletedUser

Recruiting already? I take that back.. this might just get boring.. :icon_confused:

He started in where? but got backtime and re-started, he also stayed in where? skype chat even tho he was no longer in the tribe anymore, it was only a matter of time before where?/ ET nobled south and recruited him, so dont act surprise

DeletedUser81140

well if head werent such point whores they mighta seen this commin...

Status
Not open for further replies.