Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is, but it would be nice if an alliance meant..."all for one..."
Good luck to HEAD, you have a hard fight but I'm sure you are loving it :p

DeletedUser74142

id like to point out u guys have never been attacked by stuck...and that im well aware u guys are in the businees of getting ur nap back in order...u guys actually had attacked stuck just because a nap was dropped

DeletedUser

id like to point out u guys have never been attacked by stuck...and that im well aware u guys are in the businees of getting ur nap back in order...u guys actually had attacked stuck just because a nap was dropped

Never? Just a couple of misunderstandings, granted I didn't look in depth enough to tell whether it was cross nobling, but it didn't look like it to me...

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: HEAD
Side 2:
Tribes: Stuck

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,851
Side 2: 9,785
Difference: 66

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Ive always considered HEAD to be one of the few tribes remaining that have skills in this world. I think there problem was the diplomacy. Your diplomatic talks with Yoda failed. So you went to war claiming it was Yoda who broke the agreements. Then HEAD had broke there agreement with ET on an already shaky NAP. So that brought another war against them along with those ET wanted to use against them. On top of that other tribes in there area had already hated HEAD and took the chance to strike the same day ET did. Yes 3 of those tribes listed I believe are working with ET in this war. The rest is simply tribes expanding while they can and preparing for the other big tribes coming there way.

SO HEAD simply had to many people who didnt like them. It is there own fault things turned out this way. ET will soon be in that position unless they are smart about how they expand and who they work with. The small tribes should never be ignored. Just what I know as a member of ET... Hope HEAD fights back a bit. Dont want to end this war to fast. No fun then. Everyone else is at war already. lmao

DeletedUser

Yeah your merge with night made the world end faster . I wish you guys didn't merge to make this world more exciting.... Boring world again

DeletedUser

I wish there's a world of no leaving tribe till all dead in the tribe or 1 player is left or e t splits back to 20 ppl :) or 30 ... et you guys think of winning no fun ... It will still take you 3-4 years of playing the world. Why not split?????? T make the world more fun in the early world :) e t you make the world boring ... You can win this world but without fun anyways .. No competition .. You fight noobs lool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish there's a world of no leaving tribe till all dead in the tribe or 1 player is left or e t splits back to 20 ppl :) or 30 ... et you guys think of winning no fun ... It will still take you 3-4 years of playing the world. Why not split?????? T make the world more fun in the early world :) e t you make the world boring ... You can win this world but without fun anyways .. No competition .. You fight noobs lool

We have players merging accounts due to reduced time. We will have 20 members again soon :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Still a merge :) merge players merge tribes meh fail but at least it will make the world more fun 20 players top tribes uhuhuhuh..... Edit ... Actually there's still a difference since most et are on the lower 20's and half of the 20's are night members.. Still a merge :-| fail still :) merges in this world sucks actually I don't expect any more huge merges kinda makes the world sad.. I wish et from 20 becomes 10 :) and splits lol

Paladin606

Wow someone change the record. :icon_neutral: Top tribes will merge more active/skilled members into them always. It's apart of the game and is a great strategy. Players quit all the time and if you do not keep fresh members rollin in then you'll likely end up with a top tribe but only 5 or so active accounts. ET from what I can tell have only takin in a couple players here and there,not like their merging whole tribes into them. Those that complain about this "imo" are just afraid of the strength ET represents and wish for them to "split-up" so they can feel like they stand a chance in this world.
Those are my thoughts any way,honestly not trying to flame anyone or open myself up for flames.

DeletedUser

Paladin you make a great point. Tribes must be able to keep new accounts to replace the eventual decay of activity from older accounts. The externals see this as merging, but it is one of the needs of tribes to do. What others call merging, I call selective recruitment. As long as it isn't a mass addition of people, then it is not a merge.

-Every is just my opinion and holds no real value.

DeletedUser

This war is getting more and more boring by the minute. I am thinking less and less that HEAD are waiting to for a time to strike and more that they just have either lost the will to fight or cannot fight.

DeletedUser

This war is getting more and more boring by the minute. I am thinking less and less that HEAD are waiting to for a time to strike and more that they just have either lost the will to fight or cannot fight.

The war isnt that old. Not even a month I think. Head is still here and is still doing what they can to slow us down. They may yet still do a counter attack and are by no means out as of yet. I want to see them fight back as much as everyone else. Maybe more then some as im in ET and want the ODD but still... They arnt done yet so dont give up hopes on them right now...

DeletedUser96707

The war is not more than 6 days old and Head was caught unprepared. So expecting them to plan and launch a full scale op in no time while their front is being hit, that is just not realistic. Head have already shown that they have the will to put up a fight and our lead might still be due to the element of surprise. However I fully believe we will still be leading when this war hits two weeks.

DeletedUser

If you put every tribe you listed a few pages ago, Epic,Zac,TD,Home,E T into the stats, you have lost 71 villages and gained 12 in the last week. Now if you look at the conquers per tribe against you, ET have taken 54 alone, Epic took 11, Zac has taken 0, [TD] have taken four, Home have taken two. The delusion they have put forth saying they are being hit mercilessly form all sides is just that. A delusion. You aren't stretched thin. The only tribe who this war is a main priority for is ET. You have plenty of troops to move around because no one but ET is going at you full force. The "terrible odds" are not that terrible, they are over rated because the assumption was made every tribe is fighting to their fullest capacity. I'm sure not even ET is putting 100% of their troops into this war, the others aren't even getting close. So please find another excuse for lack of counter op's, and why oyu snipe instead of stacking. Because that map posted up a few days ago of your opposition, makes you look like the victims of some huge gangbang and your really not.

But hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless that over 75 percent of HEADS losses come from 1 tribe, and over 90% of your losses come from 2.

DeletedUser

I doubt E T is going full force :p. Just an usual op for players at the lower front.

DeletedUser

I doubt E T is going full force :p. Just an usual op for players at the lower front.

This is extremely true. We have possibly 12 players attacking. Thats including faking etc. etc. As for the tribes as well we are not working with them. I'm not here to bash HEAD but I did expect a little bit more from them in all honesty.

DeletedUser74142

ET is not trying 100% against head infact we only using 25% of oour tribe..maybe 30 % if u cant support which i do :)..but we really havent asked many more members to attack or support us because it isnt needed

35se

Wow idk what to say if you guys are only using 25%.

good job on your part.... or wth is up with HEAD.

either way impressive so far!

DeletedUser

If you put every tribe you listed a few pages ago, Epic,Zac,TD,Home,E T into the stats, you have lost 71 villages and gained 12 in the last week. Now if you look at the conquers per tribe against you, ET have taken 54 alone, Epic took 11, Zac has taken 0, [TD] have taken four, Home have taken two. The delusion they have put forth saying they are being hit mercilessly form all sides is just that. A delusion. You aren't stretched thin. The only tribe who this war is a main priority for is ET. You have plenty of troops to move around because no one but ET is going at you full force. The "terrible odds" are not that terrible, they are over rated because the assumption was made every tribe is fighting to their fullest capacity. I'm sure not even ET is putting 100% of their troops into this war, the others aren't even getting close. So please find another excuse for lack of counter op's, and why oyu snipe instead of stacking. Because that map posted up a few days ago of your opposition, makes you look like the victims of some huge gangbang and your really not.

But hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless that over 75 percent of HEADS losses come from 1 tribe, and over 90% of your losses come from 2.

Ok, honestly, first, common sense is of the essence here. Just because those other tribes haven't taking as many villages doesn't mean that they aren't attacking, we still have to snipe and defend for an EPIC noble train just as much as an ET one. And aside from the stacking-sniping conflict, can you guys let us decide which type of defending works best for us? Your not HEAD, and are in position to talk due to the fact that you don't know our true situation.

This is extremely true. We have possibly 12 players attacking. Thats including faking etc. etc. As for the tribes as well we are not working with them. I'm not here to bash HEAD but I did expect a little bit more from them in all honesty.

This is also extremely true for HEAD :icon_confused: Aside from the fact that this was planned long enough ago that most-all of those players front-line villages are stacked to hell and back. When you try to flame us as so many have done, please don't give mindless info that only has one side to a story.

Thank you, I look forward to see how this war continues to unfold, it certainly has been taking up my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.