Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser82027

This is extremely true. We have possibly 12 players attacking. Thats including faking etc. etc. As for the tribes as well we are not working with them. I'm not here to bash HEAD but I did expect a little bit more from them in all honesty.

ET is not trying 100% against head infact we only using 25% of oour tribe..maybe 30 % if u cant support which i do :)..but we really havent asked many more members to attack or support us because it isnt needed

The war is not more than 6 days old and Head was caught unprepared. So expecting them to plan and launch a full scale op in no time while their front is being hit, that is just not realistic. Head have already shown that they have the will to put up a fight and our lead might still be due to the element of surprise. However I fully believe we will still be leading when this war hits two weeks.

E T's leader has enough respect to come onto the public forums and actually say that HEAD were indeed caught off guard. His post (which in theory) you should have read before commenting your selfs counters what Mines long12 said, and what Trent said. :icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I do know that :p I was just saying!

And anyways, Considering how things are going, HEAD are doing mint!

Yesss mint. Well you guys carry on doing mint and this will be over by november :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

deleteig.jpg

delete2p.jpg

Ahem.

DeletedUser82027

Your graphs show a SLIGHT increase in E T's points aswell as the vast decrease in HEAD's. This shows me that it wasn't just ET as we have all established, and it would be *cruel* for you to sieze credit for the events that have been taking place :)

DeletedUser41903

Whats up etan115?

And I see you guys have the same players here thinking wars are one in a few days.

From what I see is head seems to be doing ok since they have enemies attacking from more then one side. It is a shame that tribes now days only start wars with tribes already in wars hoping they get easy kills. Where is the honer, but then again I understand why they do it. Its the only way they can noble a village.

DeletedUser74142

yeah because fighting head is is the only way poor old me will noble any villages ;(

DeletedUser

Your graphs show a SLIGHT increase in E T's points aswell as the vast decrease in HEAD's. This shows me that it wasn't just ET as we have all established, and it would be *cruel* for you to sieze credit for the events that have been taking place :)

Sorry your miss reading the graph. It showing ranking. So ET moved 1 spots to rank 1, so graph shows a slight increase. You moved down 2 spots to rank 6 so it shows double the decrease.

Thought I would point that out.

DeletedUser

Whats up etan115?

And I see you guys have the same players here thinking wars are one in a few days.

From what I see is head seems to be doing ok since they have enemies attacking from more then one side. It is a shame that tribes now days only start wars with tribes already in wars hoping they get easy kills. Where is the honer, but then again I understand why they do it. Its the only way they can noble a village.

That makes no sense, all E T did was make the Infamy Vs Yoda war be fair. I guess no one flames Head for attacking Yoda when Infamy had already declared

DeletedUser

I guess no one flames Head for attacking Yoda when Infamy had already declared

This covers the time line quite nicely:

26th July: Yoda. and HEAD conflicts begin. This was due to Yoda. recruiting players in K74. Claims that they were at war with JELLY when we recruited select members from this tribe appeared on this forum at one point, but in fact during the recruitment process, there was no evidence to show this - indeed, it only just appeared on the forum.

08th September: Infamy declares on Yoda. Unrelated to HEAD - as a member of HEAD leadership I can safely state that it was not planned that both tribes hit Yoda. at once.

10th September: more attacks on Yoda., which was on the cards since overboard3 and other K74 players were recruited, was launched by HEAD.

This is fairly conclusive proof that, considering we short-range Opped a member of Yoda. and began launching this op when he was a member of Yoda., there was conflicts already between HEAD and Yoda. And so, anybody claiming that we "hopped on the bandwagon" against Yoda. could learn the truth of that from reading this. Infamy's reasons for declaring were their own, and our reasons for attacking were due to Yoda.'s provocative recruitment within a K they knew we intended to control.

That covers the conflict with Yoda.

As you can see, the conflicts and tension with Yoda. started BEFORE the Infamy-Yoda. war.

EDIT: In the above quote I would like to point out conflicts began August 26th not July 26th.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That makes no sense, all E T did was make the Infamy Vs Yoda war be fair. I guess no one flames Head for attacking Yoda when Infamy had already declared

This is all wrong. They didn't for one make it fair, as now we have more then 2 tribes attacking us, and the plan was never to make it fair. This was planned long before we had small skirmishes with Yoda. And on a final note, we got flamed plenty about attacking Yoda for our own reasons.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Yoda.
Side 2:
Tribes: HEAD

Timeframe: 26/08/2011 00:00:00 to 08/09/2011 05:57:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,153
Side 2: 37,415
Difference: 33,262

chart
[/spoil]

I would hardly call this conflict, just nobling someone in your K, Dream. did it to Where? And there was no conflict between eachothers tribes

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 08/09/2011 00:00:00 to 17/09/2011 05:57:00

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 27
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 31,611
Side 2: 164,191
Difference: 132,580

chart
[/spoil]

Then attacks started to pick up from Head against Yoda.

All in all, Head should of not broke the nap and they would be all fine a dandy nobling Yoda and all the other small tribes that are attacking Head

I dont understand why The new King is talking about Honer, Head broke the nap. E T attacked. All is fair

DeletedUser

Stupid Out Of Context Quote Is Stupid.

I never said it wasn't fair for us, because life isn't fair, but lambezz said that all ET did was make it fair, when in fact it isn't. I was no more complaining then just stating actual facts.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/08/2011 00:00:00 to 08/09/2011 05:57:00

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 9
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 4,153
Side 2: 37,415
Difference: 33,262

chart
[/spoil]

I would hardly call this conflict, just nobling someone in your K, Dream. did it to Where? And there was no conflict between eachothers tribes

Call it what you want, it was the initial response to aggressive recruitment in our K. I call that conflict.

All in all, Head should of not broke the nap

This is true.

DeletedUser

Stupid Out Of Context Quote Is Stupid.

I never said it wasn't fair for us, because life isn't fair, but lambezz said that all ET did was make it fair, when in fact it isn't. I was no more complaining then just stating actual facts.

Well i guess same thing i could be said about what the New King said

"It is a shame that tribes now days only start wars with tribes already in wars hoping they get easy kills."

If this is about E T, Well they only attacked because of the nap being broke.

Now we can all bicker, or get back to wars.

P.S who ever has defender of the day, start dodging. I want to get it today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.