Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This isnt even a E T vs Head thread anymore. Everyone flaming eachother is not even in either tribe. I count 2 E T members and 1 Head member in the past couple of pages. Head has shown respect towards E T and E T has done the same. They havent insulted anyone in the opposite tribes, so many people are butthurt

I guess this is what the PnP forums have come down too!!

DeletedUser82027

This isnt even a E T vs Head thread anymore. Everyone flaming eachother is not even in either tribe. I count 2 E T members and 1 Head member in the past couple of pages. Head has shown respect towards E T and E T has done the same. They havent insulted anyone in the opposite tribes, so many people are butthurt

I guess this is what the PnP forums have come down too!!

Hit the nail on the head.

Lets get back to the topic:

8679c189ea.png

10/09/11 ----> 20/09/11

DeletedUser

I have to say ,I think the worst thing HEAD ever did ,was merge Kool members into their tribe... They jump ship and run with out even fighting...

Worst merge HEAD could have done...

DeletedUser

I've noticed that there are quite a few things being said about the former people in Kool, so I thought I would clear a couple things up.

1) We were originally planning and supposed to join Where?, except the tribe disbanded the next day and HEAD offers a place in their tribe. With the old person to talk to gone missing and the tribe disbanded, Kool decided instead to stay with HEAD.

2) Everything was going good, except when we ran out of room for our account to expand, and shaky relationships between tribes around us. This skype conversation in the HEAD chat describes things most accurately. This takes place about 24 hours before the official ET declaration:

[9/10/2011 9:06:37 PM] attack.fang: Just point this out.
[9/10/2011 9:06:45 PM] attack.fang: Last world Noobs was in was W 55.
[9/10/2011 9:06:50 PM] attack.fang: As Obsoleet.
[9/10/2011 9:06:55 PM] attack.fang: He's a bully.
[9/10/2011 9:07:02 PM] attack.fang: Treat with extreme caution.
[9/10/2011 9:07:04 PM] ~Googly/homcgra1~: Richi doesnt play Noobs on Ice any more
[9/10/2011 9:07:21 PM] attack.fang: It was given to Murph and Kensta
[9/10/2011 9:07:25 PM] attack.fang: Who I know are superagressive.
[9/10/2011 9:07:40 PM] attack.fang: We have to demonstrate value to them
[9/10/2011 9:07:46 PM] attack.fang: If we do not want to be the next target.
[9/10/2011 9:09:35 PM] ~Googly/homcgra1~: murph is a friend of mine
[9/10/2011 9:09:48 PM] ~Googly/homcgra1~: and i talk to trent+chris occasionally
[9/10/2011 9:10:21 PM] attack.fang: As long as you keep the reins on the remainder of the troops.
[9/10/2011 9:10:24 PM] attack.fang: Then we should not have any problems.

Now, I don't blame the HEAD leadership trying to attack YODA, in order to expand more thoroughly into another K. But this relationship, for what I remember (Being away from TW for a month and coming back) was a very rocky relationship. So, war at this time was not in the best interest of the tribe.

3) A lot of people said that the Kool members did not do anything in the war. This is only true, if troops were to be concerned. Yes, we had no war stats and therefore didn't do anything with our accounts, but my co-players and I, on many occasions, sniped trains for several players and helped recaps. This was one of the main reasons why the stats were so low at the beginning of the war. When we talked to ET leadership about rejoining, that's when we started to pretend like we didn't have enough time to snipe, and when the war stats started to blow up.

4) Although I did leave HEAD, I find it very unnecessary for the flaming on our front. I also don't find the flaming against HEAD necessary. There are some legitimately good players on their squad, but the problems with Leadership and unskilled players far outweigh the good.

In closing, even though it's a gangbang on HEAD's side, much should have been prepared in stopping the spread of ET. When we were sitting in the HEAD chat during the war, there was very little strategy or planning to defend against this onslaught. Also, the coordination between players are very poor, and should have been strengthened before the Yoda war.

DeletedUser41903

I would have not posted them skype talks.

It makes you look scared of them and looks like you ran so you would not get attacked.lol

But I do not know the whole story just saying what it looks like to an out sider.

DeletedUser

I would have not posted them skype talks.

It makes you look scared of them and looks like you ran so you would not get attacked.lol

But I do not know the whole story just saying what it looks like to an out sider.

Actually, it looks like I was expecting that there would be attacks on the Western side soon, since they were previously talking about having most of their Western D stacking the Yoda attack(which is on the Eastern Side). And why would I be scared of being attacked? Did you NOT see my position? I'm the farthest away from ET. I'm currently smack in the middle of red dots. I'm way more likely to be attacked NOW than I have ever been in HEAD.

But anyway, I digress. It's hard to sway an opinion of someone, especially in threads like these. Think what you want of me, but I am currently happy with my current tribe. Isn't that our main objective in a game, to have fun? Sure, HEAD looks to be down for the count, but there are always other worlds. World 59 should be opening up shortly.

DeletedUser57316

xD

Just an fyi, kenny was a farmer nothing else :p

As for this HEAD war, I have had nothing to do with it, I have logged in a few times just to see whats happening and abuse the duke privs we have. Other than that everything has been done by chris and trent.

DeletedUser78112

I've noticed that there are quite a few things being said about the former people in Kool, so I thought I would clear a couple things up.

1) We were originally planning and supposed to join Where?, except the tribe disbanded the next day and HEAD offers a place in their tribe. With the old person to talk to gone missing and the tribe disbanded, Kool decided instead to stay with HEAD.

2) Everything was going good, except when we ran out of room for our account to expand, and shaky relationships between tribes around us. This skype conversation in the HEAD chat describes things most accurately. This takes place about 24 hours before the official ET declaration:

[9/10/2011 9:06:37 PM] attack.fang: Just point this out.
[9/10/2011 9:06:45 PM] attack.fang: Last world Noobs was in was W 55.
[9/10/2011 9:06:50 PM] attack.fang: As Obsoleet.
[9/10/2011 9:06:55 PM] attack.fang: He's a bully.
[9/10/2011 9:07:02 PM] attack.fang: Treat with extreme caution.
[9/10/2011 9:07:04 PM] ~Googly/homcgra1~: Richi doesnt play Noobs on Ice any more
[9/10/2011 9:07:21 PM] attack.fang: It was given to Murph and Kensta
[9/10/2011 9:07:25 PM] attack.fang: Who I know are superagressive.
[9/10/2011 9:07:40 PM] attack.fang: We have to demonstrate value to them
[9/10/2011 9:07:46 PM] attack.fang: If we do not want to be the next target.
[9/10/2011 9:09:35 PM] ~Googly/homcgra1~: murph is a friend of mine
[9/10/2011 9:09:48 PM] ~Googly/homcgra1~: and i talk to trent+chris occasionally
[9/10/2011 9:10:21 PM] attack.fang: As long as you keep the reins on the remainder of the troops.
[9/10/2011 9:10:24 PM] attack.fang: Then we should not have any problems.

Now, I don't blame the HEAD leadership trying to attack YODA, in order to expand more thoroughly into another K. But this relationship, for what I remember (Being away from TW for a month and coming back) was a very rocky relationship. So, war at this time was not in the best interest of the tribe.

3) A lot of people said that the Kool members did not do anything in the war. This is only true, if troops were to be concerned. Yes, we had no war stats and therefore didn't do anything with our accounts, but my co-players and I, on many occasions, sniped trains for several players and helped recaps. This was one of the main reasons why the stats were so low at the beginning of the war. When we talked to ET leadership about rejoining, that's when we started to pretend like we didn't have enough time to snipe, and when the war stats started to blow up.

I don't agree with yous pretending yous didn't have enough time to snipe and war stats blowing up. I mean come on, your ego is that big that yous think yous kept war stats under wraps. Head was/is under fire from a few tribes, considering how small our players are etc D is short. Sniping is the only thing we can do really and recap.

In closing, even though it's a gangbang on HEAD's side, much should have been prepared in stopping the spread of ET. When we were sitting in the HEAD chat during the war, there was very little strategy or planning to defend against this onslaught. Also, the coordination between players are very poor, and should have been strengthened before the Yoda war.

Bit of bold, not arsed arguing just though what you said was a bit big headed if I must say so myself. :)

DeletedUser

RL Flames can stop, please. Let's at least try and keep this civil.

DeletedUser

HEAD has been a good tribe, even that they are lossing they were coordinated and now, E T is mostly winning for a few reasons, that HEAD has been gang banged, and they were really ready, if it would be a 1vs1 I know HEAD would put up quite a battle or win.

DeletedUser

I do think this point about a gangbang is being overexaggerated though. Home are only attacking when we need bashers and most of the time the player has quit anyway. ZAC are doing virtually nothing they hit one guy then stopped. EPIC have put up a bit of a fight but there has been no coordination between our two tribes and Yoda., HEAD chose to join in on anyway. I agree the sides are uneven but I do not agree that it is a gangbang. As for them putting up a good fight, I had hoped they were going to do that even with more than one tribe attacking yet i have received very little in terms of attacks and judging by their ODA they have gained others have not received much either. I always hope for a good war, i tend to prefer defending than attacking so not really in my element just yet :D

DeletedUser

Bit of bold, not arsed arguing just though what you said was a bit big headed if I must say so myself. :)

I would agree, considering it was pretty late my time and I was feeling a bit tired. The main point I got across was that we as an account (LegendslayX) sniped about a dozen or more noble trains headed for incoming HEAD villages in the first 24 hours of the war. There are some people in HEAD that do not have the ability to send a T-Train, much less snipe an enemy train. If we weren't on and readily sniping those trains, the early 6-3 lead could have been 18-3, but more likely 13-3.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would agree, considering it was pretty late my time and I was feeling a bit tired. The main point I got across was that we as an account (LegendslayX) sniped about a dozen or more noble trains headed for incoming HEAD villages in the first 24 hours of the war. There are some people in HEAD that do not have the ability to send a T-Train, much less snipe an enemy train. If we weren't on and readily sniping those trains, the early 6-3 lead could have been 18-3, but more likely 13-3.

As far as I'm aware (bearing in mind most players had demonstrated T-trains before) the only times people couldn't send T trains was due to internet problems or opera problems. You cannot claim that had you not sat accounts others wouldn't have done so, as that is simply speaking not possible to determine at that time. Taking guesses isn't fact.

EPIC have put up a bit of a fight but there has been no coordination between our two tribes

A complete lie. Your tribemates even admitted to working with EPIC co-ordination wise. As such, I no longer will bother reading your posts as if you are just going to make things up then there is no truthful content to anything you state.

DeletedUser

As a tribe we have not been coordinating. As a tribe, individuals may have coordinated but 96% have not. Dont bother reading my posts then, want to read my circular its based on what I have learnt from you. As for truthful content you are a fine one to talk having read a lot of your circulars, there is a lot of bs.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a tribe we have not been coordinating. As a tribe, individuals may have coordinated but 96% have not. Dont bother reading my posts then, want to read my circular its based on what I have learnt from you. As for truthful content you are a fine one to talk having read a lot of your circulars, there is a lot of bs.

All information in our circulars is truthful. As a leadership we do not lie as it is not something that we approve of.

If we are given information which may or may not be correct, we state it as such. I presume you are referring to the circ which mentioned that you may have support from Night players in place. Which was information passed on to us, around the same time that they asked us to attack you. I have no clue as to what other "bs" there is in any circular sent by HEAD leadership to our tribe (assuming that Night players didn't send support to you before your recruitment of their members).

Also, claiming that you are not co-ordinating as tribes when other tribe members of yours say that you as tribes have worked together (members of both tribes working on the same target for example), is still lieing. You can't change what your tribemates have already admitted, and you can't get out of the hole you just dug for your credibility now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser82027

All information in our circulars is truthful. As a leadership we do not lie as it is not something that we approve of.

If we are given information which may or may not be correct, we state it as such. I presume you are referring to the circ which mentioned that you may have support from Night players in place. Which was information passed on to us, around the same time that they asked us to attack you. I have no clue as to what other "bs" there is in any circular sent by HEAD leadership to our tribe (assuming that Night players didn't send support to you before your recruitment of their members).

Also, claiming that you are not co-ordinating as tribes when other tribe members of yours say that you as tribes have worked together (members of both tribes working on the same target for example), is still lieing. You can't change what your tribemates have already admitted, and you can't get out of the hole you just dug for your credibility now.

With the co-ordination part, I have to say that last week I sat an account in HEAD, and he/she had a fair few attacks in bound from 2-3 tribes. The only one I'll name is E T, as it's obvious. However; The attacks were in sync, The 2 (or even all) tribes have been speaking and are making co-ordinated attacks on HEAD players.

Whether it's on a tribal scale on behalf of E T, I don't know... But I saw with my own eyes 2-3 nukes, then a noble train landing exactly 1 second (or even a few hundred MS's) after the nukes from the different tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.