Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser74142

We have not cordinated with epic...as far as attacking we have supported each other that is it...so saying anything else is purely propaganda and show some facts of this if u think u can otherwise

DeletedUser

We have not cordinated with epic...as far as attacking we have supported each other that is it...so saying anything else is purely propaganda and show some facts of this if u think u can otherwise

The facts will be that our own leadership is wrong.

As for the 'Googly' why should I have to provide any more proof to rubbish you spout in your, you said Night players supported us in our war AGAINST them, did you not think that through a couple of times?

DeletedUser

I wouldnt trust anything that comes out of ETs members mouths, its all pure crap

DeletedUser82027

I wouldnt trust anything that comes out of ETs members mouths, its all pure crap

Trent; I won't quite put it in Brat's terms, But he has a point. I saw with my own eyes that a member of E T was coordinating with another tribe in this OP of yours, because at the same time your front lines launched mass attacks also. Unless it was just coincidence, which I highly doubt since the attacks were perfectly in sync with each other.

I do not feel the need to try and justify my self, as I know I'm right. I saw sync attacks from 2 tribes which E T is saying they had nothing to do with. Trent, you may well have not known about it! It may well be that players PA helping him/her? I don't know.

I will not show proof, I will not show you anything because I don't need to justify my self to you. You can think what you want, I'm not here to try and cause anything, Nor am I here to blatent lie to the entire public who read this post.

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

who cares who is helping E T? at the end of the day that is just a result of good diplomacy from E T.
HEAD couldve made some diplomacy of their own to prevent this,
and they cant say they didnt make allies/NAPs cos they wanted to expand or whatever, cos if you dont make any allies or naps on the basis that you want to rid of those tribes, surely you should expect to have to war them all anyways?

E T diplo trumped HEAD, and as a result, E T enoblements have trumped HEADs.
and that is how the war is won.

DeletedUser82027

who cares who is helping E T? at the end of the day that is just a result of good diplomacy from E T.
and they cant say they didnt make allies/NAPs cos they wanted to expand or whatever, cos if you dont make any allies or naps on the basis that you want to rid of those tribes, surely you should expect to have to war them all anyways?

You speak asthough we have slandered E T's choices regarding diplomacy, I'd like you to show me where we have disagreed with the above quote. I know personally that E T have done everything correctly, and have been very strategic about it. They have done well with all their plans, I never once kicked them down. If anything, I praise their hard work. All I stated was that Trent, who claims other tribes aren't helping them is wrong, But I also said that he might not know of the situation where another tribe has helped an E T member.

DeletedUser

Complete lie, some of 3some's attacks were coordinated with epic nukes/Pre-noblings.

DeletedUser

Who cares, even if E T is working with epic its just epic being played, they'll be next :D

DeletedUser69611

Lol yeah ok

Trent; I won't quite put it in Brat's terms, But he has a point. I saw with my own eyes that a member of E T was coordinating with another tribe in this OP of yours, because at the same time your front lines launched mass attacks also. Unless it was just coincidence, which I highly doubt since the attacks were perfectly in sync with each other.

I do not feel the need to try and justify my self, as I know I'm right. I saw sync attacks from 2 tribes which E T is saying they had nothing to do with. Trent, you may well have not known about it! It may well be that players PA helping him/her? I don't know.

I will not show proof, I will not show you anything because I don't need to justify my self to you. You can think what you want, I'm not here to try and cause anything, Nor am I here to blatent lie to the entire public who read this post.

:icon_wink:

Maybe trent didn't know, maybe it was a PA helping.. Just good tactic in my eyes.
I dont need you to show me proof, i believe you. But it really doesn't matter

That would be horrible, if whenever they tried to talk, shit came out of their mouth, LITERALLY!
I agree, i dont want crap coming out of my mouth

I agree, Head made poor choices in diplomacy and everyone can agree.. Just how the game is.. Maybe next world they wont have that same diplomat or leader... or noobs who noble 1k barbs.

Who cares, even if E T is working with epic its just epic being played, they'll be next :D

This isn't true.. Yeah ultimatly only one tribe will win. But that doesn't mean their next :icon_neutral:

DEiiTY

This isn't true.. Yeah ultimatly only one tribe will win. But that doesn't mean their next :icon_neutral:

It has been said multiple times in this thread that the smaller other tribes attacking HEAD will just become food after to suggest otherwise now is a complete joke

DeletedUser

Complete lie, some of 3some's attacks were coordinated with epic nukes/Pre-noblings.

It's been established that 3s0me coordinated some attacks with epic. Can you please give us some more examples?

DeletedUser82027

It's been established that 3s0me coordinated some attacks with epic. Can you please give us some more examples?

Need I say more? :lol::icon_wink:

Why, all youll do is make up lies about it

Seriously, Grow up. That wasn't a constructive post, and you have nothing to back it up with. Leave otherwise.

DeletedUser

Just because a single player coordinated with a player or maybe players in another tribe does not mean the whole E T tribe is coordinating with EPIC. From what i understand is 3s0me is all by himself, isolated from E T. So for him to coordinate with EPIC or any other tribe for that matter a strategic move on his part.

I kinda like when you go to prison you make friends with guys who don't want your butt hole, or I guess enless your into that sort of thing.

DeletedUser82027

"We" as in E T.

Once again, not the whole tribe of E T. Just a player.. I coordinated an attack on TAC with Dream, does that mean E T was working with dream? no/

Point proven above

Very nice. However, I know more than 1 player of E T are co-ordinating with EPIC. Through the account sitting feature as I explained

DeletedUser33494

Who else is getting sick of hearing HEAD members telling us what ever a ET member saids is wrong, and then end their sentence with but I'm not going to show proof.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Richi, why do we need to provide proof if someone who I believe is in E T, agrees that 3s0me has co-ordinated with ~EPIC~? That is surely proof enough that E T and ~EPIC~ have done some co-ordination together. I'm sorry if fact is something you don't like to hear :icon_confused:

And I suspect I'm not the only one who gets sick of the constant flaming that seems to be all that some E T members know how to do.

DeletedUser

Richi, why do we need to provide proof if someone who I believe is in E T, agrees that 3s0me has co-ordinated with ~EPIC~? That is surely proof enough that E T and ~EPIC~ have done some co-ordination together. I'm sorry if fact is something you don't like to hear :icon_confused:

No one said a player from E T didn't coordinate some attacks with epic. That doesn't mean as a tribe E T has been coordinating with epic. You are all over exaggerating just to make E T look bad, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.