Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like that stats, seems HEAD are still growing despite losing the war. It will be interesting to see what their priorities will be now, whether it will be people like legendslayx or paktoy who switched sides or whether it will be people like dotalot and noobs on ice who have been doing well anyway.

DeletedUser

yea, although some of them werent in Drama!, there is some Static and TOS in there. But never the less should be a good force for a while, as long as they dont get bored and quit

Who from TOS?

DeletedUser82027

I like that stats, seems HEAD are still growing despite losing the war. It will be interesting to see what their priorities will be now, whether it will be people like legendslayx or paktoy who switched sides or whether it will be people like dotalot and noobs on ice who have been doing well anyway.

Well, yes we are. I have other priorities along with the current war - It's difficult to keep both :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Arno get of the damn thread. You cried for me to sit you half the time you were in the tribe.

DeletedUser

That would be myself and Shango. with a little of Sanchez thrown in and of course Xplicid (altho he wasn't in TOS)

Roy <3333
With no Sanchez it would be like a burger with no meat... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You mean, A veggy burger? I find them quite nice and tasty! So that was a bad example :)
hmmm...
An airplane with no fuel
A park with no grass
rice crispies with no sugar..

Those any better? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i love ya sanch but think of you as more of a condiment, like ketchup or mustard.. maybe fried onions.
Well, if you're the cook than the condiment is a necesity

[5:42:04 PM] Sanchez: sandy, can you cook?
[5:43:11 PM] Sandy: no can't cook worth a shit sanchez

While you may think of me as a condiment, deep down inside you know you need me for people to enjoy :icon_wink:

Either way..
Head won't be around much longer.. I give 'em another week to disband.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not off topic or anything :^|
wow, so much on topic content in your post hey... good job lil guy.
You a little grumpy due to your mom not changing your diaper in a quick fashion?

Side 1:
Tribes: E T
Side 2:
Tribes: HEAD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 66
Difference: 202

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 2
Difference: 30

chart

DeletedUser

wow, so much on topic content in your post hey... good job lil guy.
You a little grumpy due to your mom not changing your diaper in a quick fashion?

Calm down Sanchez, sorry if I didn't fancy reading you and Sandy talk about condiments and cooking :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Calm down Sanchez, sorry if I didn't fancy reading you and Sandy talk about condiments and cooking :icon_neutral:
We were talking about an account in ET who as we all know is at war with head :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Arno get of the damn thread. You cried for me to sit you half the time you were in the tribe.

I have as much right to be on this forum as anyone else.... Please stop going off topic :icon_rolleyes:

Back on topic: Nice stats E T like mines long said it looks like the amount of villages E T take they regain the same amount from war front with YODA.

DeletedUser82027

I see there are a few inactives in the area, Time to start munching
Skype-emoticons-16-evilgrin.gif

DeletedUser

Go 2 miles down the road, take a right, there will be a big thread right next to the "Barb Nobling Galore!" thread.

DeletedUser

That would be myself and Shango. with a little of Sanchez thrown in and of course Xplicid (altho he wasn't in TOS)

Roy <3333

Shango and Sandy woot. My nerdrage over w53 is over now so hook me up if you lovely folks need some steroids to back you up. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.