Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100750

Humble you spam just as much if not more than a lot of us.

DeletedUser100590

Let's not discuss Yoda vs. Infamy here. Many thanks, your humble servant.

P.S - The picture made me think of this:

[spoil]
83c9c896daec7dbf4f29e01d1c30a5121233456000_full.jpg
[/spoil]

I do not understand why I am not allowed to post a perfectly rule abiding post without somebody mocking me.

You'll notice the first part of my post refers to Yoda vs. Infamy. It's my duty as a moderator to make sure threads stay on track and do not go off topic. Now seeing as we already have a thread about Yoda and during my rounds earlier, I had to delete posts in this thread that were about Yoda it is a perfectly acceptable comment.

Secondly and most importantly the picture. The four lions quite obviously symbolise Stuck, ~EPIC~, Yoda. & E T all four of whom have taken villages from HEAD in the last 24 hours. The choice of using the "imma firin mah lazer" image was taken because of the fact the map itself resembles the original face that comes with the "imma firin mah lazer" franchise (for want of a better word).

Humble you spam just as much if not more than a lot of us.

If you really think this is true, take a search of my posts in our world over the past week. You'll find that 99% of my posts are moderation posts and warnings. If you find that I'm lying, by all means pm me. Otherwise I'll take your silence as an apology.

I dislike being insulted when all I do is try to make these forums a better place.

In future any complaints about my posting can be addressed to Petn or myself in an email. Whatever your choice these forums are not the place for it.

Now moving on...

Side 1:
Tribes: HEAD
Side 2:
Tribes: Stuck, E T, ~EPIC~, Yoda.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 22
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,287
Side 2: 144,718
Difference: 101,431

chart

Although HEAD should be commended for their conquers whilst being under such pressure from numerous tribes it could be wondered if none of this would have happened should they not have declared on Yoda. I presume that E T would have still declared war as they had no current challenges other than mopping up the ex NIGHT members. However I believe the other tribes wouldn't have felt so brave about attacking a neighboring top 10 tribe.

As far as HEAD's expansion goes it appears not everybody got the memo about the war. Since the original post, HEAD have nobled six barbarians each of which lacks an academy. Whilst I'm not against eating barbs I would second a guest that the HEAD leadership would prefer their members to be nobling the enemy.

Bogus village (472|607) K64 731 Barbarian Ohohos [HEAD] 2011-09-11 04:26:52
[0020] ZOMG Incomings FTW (301|604) K63 833 Barbarian inferiority complex [HEAD] 2011-09-11 11:30:18
AV4 (206|566) K52 712 Barbarian Vanadur [HEAD] 2011-09-11 13:39:14
Exova (412|778) K74 768 Barbarian Blind Passion [HEAD] 2011-09-12 22:52:17
006 Headover (400|749) K74 1,671 Barbarian 1066mca [HEAD] 2011-09-13 01:59:29
007 Headover (396|755) K73 2,195 Barbarian 1066mca [HEAD] 2011-09-13 16:42:14

Now those were only the players who had nobled barbs which lacked acads. There were plenty of players whom had nobled barbs with acads. In my opinion that's still shameful during war time but not so shamefull they should be abused for it.

As far as conquers go, E T have a much more solid history. As an impartial moderator (genuinely) if I could have faulted E T for nobling academy-less barbs I would have done but as they haven't taken any, I can't.

OD, ODA & ODD

image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php

HEAD - ODA
14/09/2011: 10,729,741
11/09/2011: 10,427,847

Total Increase: 301,894

HEAD - ODD
14/09/2011: 4,336,613
11/09/2011: 2,450,698

Total Increase: 1,885,915

E T - ODA
14/09/2011: 21,593,643
11/09/2011: 16,461,460

Total Increase: 5,132,183

E T - ODD
14/09/2011: 7,351,951
11/09/2011: 5,590,365

Total Increase: 1,761,586

The thing that interests me here is E T's ODA increase and HEAD's ODD increase. Commendably for HEAD, their large increase suggests to me that they've been defending successfully and haven't be cut short on too many occasions. However nobody ever won a war by defending and they'll have to have a large increase of ODA (or find a tonne of empty villages) if they are to have a chance in this war.

Alternatively though, E T have been nobling from the NIGHT scraps (or what I presume are those scraps) so maybe HEAD have been defending better than I thought and instead the increase of ODA is from the homeless players rather than from the HEAD players.

Disclaimer: I've tried to be impartial and objective within this post. Should any of my figures or facts be wrong it's an honest mistake. It's 3am here.

DeletedUser93513

Guys, it's been mentioned a couple times before that Stuck have nothing to do with this war.

So please, stop posting them in the stats.

DeletedUser

If talking about Yoda. vs Infamy is going off-topic (since this is a Head vs E T thread) then isn't talking about Stuck, ~EPIC & Yoda. also going off-topic?

Also they are just joking (I think) when they call you a spammer, shouldn't take it as an insult :)

If one of those lions symbolise ET, then why don't I see a green one? :icon_cool:

~~On topic~~

Stats are E T vs Head, stop adding in those other tribes cause they make us look more l33t than we are :icon_eek: (secretly we iz nubz)

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
I do not understand why I am not allowed to post a perfectly rule abiding post without somebody mocking me.

You'll notice the first part of my post refers to Yoda vs. Infamy. It's my duty as a moderator to make sure threads stay on track and do not go off topic. Now seeing as we already have a thread about Yoda and during my rounds earlier, I had to delete posts in this thread that were about Yoda it is a perfectly acceptable comment.

Secondly and most importantly the picture. The four lions quite obviously symbolise Stuck, ~EPIC~, Yoda. & E T all four of whom have taken villages from HEAD in the last 24 hours. The choice of using the "imma firin mah lazer" image was taken because of the fact the map itself resembles the original face that comes with the "imma firin mah lazer" franchise (for want of a better word).

If you really think this is true, take a search of my posts in our world over the past week. You'll find that 99% of my posts are moderation posts and warnings. If you find that I'm lying, by all means pm me. Otherwise I'll take your silence as an apology.

I dislike being insulted when all I do is try to make these forums a better place.

In future any complaints about my posting can be addressed to Petn or myself in an email. Whatever your choice these forums are not the place for it.

Now moving on...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Stuck, E T, ~EPIC~, Yoda.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 22
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 43,287
Side 2: 144,718
Difference: 101,431

chart

Although HEAD should be commended for their conquers whilst being under such pressure from numerous tribes it could be wondered if none of this would have happened should they not have declared on Yoda. I presume that E T would have still declared war as they had no current challenges other than mopping up the ex NIGHT members. However I believe the other tribes wouldn't have felt so brave about attacking a neighboring top 10 tribe.

As far as HEAD's expansion goes it appears not everybody got the memo about the war. Since the original post, HEAD have nobled six barbarians each of which lacks an academy. Whilst I'm not against eating barbs I would second a guest that the HEAD leadership would prefer their members to be nobling the enemy.

Bogus village (472|607) K64 731 Barbarian Ohohos [HEAD] 2011-09-11 04:26:52
[0020] ZOMG Incomings FTW (301|604) K63 833 Barbarian inferiority complex [HEAD] 2011-09-11 11:30:18
AV4 (206|566) K52 712 Barbarian Vanadur [HEAD] 2011-09-11 13:39:14
Exova (412|778) K74 768 Barbarian Blind Passion [HEAD] 2011-09-12 22:52:17
006 Headover (400|749) K74 1,671 Barbarian 1066mca [HEAD] 2011-09-13 01:59:29
007 Headover (396|755) K73 2,195 Barbarian 1066mca [HEAD] 2011-09-13 16:42:14

Now those were only the players who had nobled barbs which lacked acads. There were plenty of players whom had nobled barbs with acads. In my opinion that's still shameful during war time but not so shamefull they should be abused for it.

As far as conquers go, E T have a much more solid history. As an impartial moderator (genuinely) if I could have faulted E T for nobling academy-less barbs I would have done but as they haven't taken any, I can't.

OD, ODA & ODD

image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php

HEAD - ODA
14/09/2011: 10,729,741
11/09/2011: 10,427,847

Total Increase: 301,894

HEAD - ODD
14/09/2011: 4,336,613
11/09/2011: 2,450,698

Total Increase: 1,885,915

E T - ODA
14/09/2011: 21,593,643
11/09/2011: 16,461,460

Total Increase: 5,132,183

E T - ODD
14/09/2011: 7,351,951
11/09/2011: 5,590,365

Total Increase: 1,761,586

The thing that interests me here is E T's ODA increase and HEAD's ODD increase. Commendably for HEAD, their large increase suggests to me that they've been defending successfully and haven't be cut short on too many occasions. However nobody ever won a war by defending and they'll have to have a large increase of ODA (or find a tonne of empty villages) if they are to have a chance in this war.

Alternatively though, E T have been nobling from the NIGHT scraps (or what I presume are those scraps) so maybe HEAD have been defending better than I thought and instead the increase of ODA is from the homeless players rather than from the HEAD players.

Disclaimer: I've tried to be impartial and objective within this post. Should any of my figures or facts be wrong it's an honest mistake. It's 3am here.
[/SPOIL]
I don't usualy do this, but I gotta give props to humble tree for his moderation...
Not only does he mod, but he also actually keeps up with what is going on in the world and it seems to me bases many decisions in regards to current events..
He doesn't just sit back and infract EVERY time there is an "infraction" like many other mods do.

Good job :)

DeletedUser

Stats
ET gains - 19
ET Losses - 6

ET ODA Gain - 1.035.352
HEAD ODA Gain - 235.254
Difference - 800.098

ET ODD Gain - 755.476
HEAD ODD Gain - 1.243.218
Difference - -487.742

Head recently had an op on a couple of our players unfortunately they didnt get any villages as shown by our high ODD and their low ODA. All of their conquers have been recaps and we are yet to see a mass op from head. We have yet to have an op and have been mainly hitting player by player. Hoping HEAD can pull something out of the bag and give us a good fight.

baseball2009star

I think E T are doing great and smashing some HEADS around. I think humble tree is a rubber tree, I love green eggs and spam. and from a completely un based position I do think xenthyl is the best player/s on 57 easily. I'm pretty sure all of that is on topic

I also do believe bratsters is schizophrenic

DeletedUser

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]
I don't usualy do this, but I gotta give props to humble tree for his moderation...
Not only does he mod, but he also actually keeps up with what is going on in the world and it seems to me bases many decisions in regards to current events..
He doesn't just sit back and infract EVERY time there is an "infraction" like many other mods do.

Good job :)

agreed I am going to say this too , humbletree like our mod on w33 is a great mod.

Not infract gungho crazy idiot of a mod.

Thumbs up humbletree :)

While on topic, it seems head will just keep defending and sniping while ET continue to mop up :icon_evil: :icon_cool:

@baseball

And thanks I enjoyed our time on w33 together :)

DeletedUser100750

Well humble I've said this before, and I'll say it again people can.t detect sarcasm on the internet, and I keep forgeting that :D

DeletedUser

Looks like our op landed. Good sniping on HEADs part, but we are now comfortably ahead. Good thing about sniping is I still have all my nukes :D

DeletedUser

What i find rather funny is that i was mailed this in my private messages, I have kept the name out of it as he asked.

Anybody from the following tribes:
E T
Yoda.
~EPIC~
X.P.C
ZAC
Home
[TD]
is an enemy of HEAD.
Yoda. is working with [TD], and E T is working with all the others. We're pretty sure Yoda. and E T have a secret alliance as well based on E T's response to us attacking Yoda.
Ask and ye shall receive

Although please don't tell anyone where you got this info from and don't quote me directly, as I don't think I'm actually supposed to tell you. Just say you have it on a good source if you want to mention it to anyone else

Now with him saying that, and fighting all those tribes at one time basically. The stats seem like Head is actually holding there own,

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: E T, Yoda., ~EPIC~, X.P.C, ZAC, Home, [TD]

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 49
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 269,775
Side 2: 327,051
Difference: 57,276

chart

DeletedUser

This is an E T vs HEAD war threat. Most of these tribes have stated they are not at war.
Side 1:
Tribes: E T
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 6
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 207,969
Side 2: 46,734
Difference: 161,235

chart

DeletedUser74142

yeah its not fair to sit here and put other tribes stats in our post lol..especially since we are doing so well...dont try and drown our play by adding tribes that have been gangbanged in the stats

DeletedUser

oh sorry, since E T nor Head started this thread. I figured it had to do with all, but maybe im reading the 1st post wrong lolz

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: E T
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 89,496
Side 2: 0
Difference: 89,496

chart

DeletedUser

Going by the above 24 hour statistics and the rate at which E T are nobling, HEAD are due to be down to zero villages in approximately 54 days, if they get no recaps and don't expand at all. Factor in disbandment in around 20 days and the latter doesn't matter anyway :icon_wink:

But good luck anywaysss
icon14.gif

DeletedUser74142

i thought they would support their members alot better than they have./.seems they are relying on just sniping but that only delays

DeletedUser

haven't seen any stacks yet except 1 against peanut.

And that was probably done moons ago since they already hated peanut.

Seems the only thing head know how to do, is to snipe. No stack , no attacks just snipe.

then in the end, lose the troops in the village because its been taken and they dodged lol or snipe fails lol

Status
Not open for further replies.