Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hrmm I dunno what head is planning I woulda expected them to fight back with an op at least dunno. Good work so far et:)

DeletedUser74142

they tried a op on 3some..but we had him prestacked before we pulled him

DeletedUser

Well I guess that explains a lot:) Broke a lot of nukes that way I bet.

DeletedUser74142

yea had quite a few troops in several villas..thing is they hit the obvious ones..so played right into our tricks :)

DeletedUser

And that was probably done moons ago since they already hated peanut.

Seems the only thing head know how to do, is to snipe. No stack , no attacks just snipe.

Now that is smart actually, i would much rather snipe an attack then waste unnecessary troops. its takes less troops to snipe then it does to stack. Yea you take your chance on losing the village. but instead of losing all troops, they lose few. then again it is providing that the player can time lolz

DeletedUser94483

Yes brat but there are other issues with that like stated above...if you lose a whole village of troops when 2 villages of d would have saved the village then what does it matter?

DeletedUser

Now that is smart actually, i would much rather snipe an attack then waste unnecessary troops. its takes less troops to snipe then it does to stack. Yea you take your chance on losing the village. but instead of losing all troops, they lose few. then again it is providing that the player can time lolz

You commented on the stacking/ sniping thing but you have yet to show you can attack at all. Sniping can not take a village for you and if you fail you lose the village... Now how is that helping you??? But no matter... Continue what you are doing please... Just more free villages for ET. Cant wait to go after HEAD myself. :D

-Alex

DeletedUser

The player we were attacking got banned. I dont understand how that is fair, I don't mean to break the rules by talking about bans, but I genuinely hope he did not get banned on purpose after we had brought the loyalty down on most of his villages :\

DeletedUser

OH well ive been gone for a bit and just got back so I wasnt sure. 2morrow ill get into this war and start destroying some people. lol. But anyway we cant talk about bans so lets move on...

Pick a new target, hope its not me and enjoy the war. :D

DeletedUser

lol

Yep letting all your walls down to level 0 is a smart move :icon_redface: :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Idea: Stack against the closer attacking players and snipe the ones further away, if not enough troops to efficiently stack due to lack of tribal/ally support.

This seems to be so hard for some people to understand/do...

DeletedUser

Idea: Stack against the closer attacking players and snipe the ones further away, if not enough troops to efficiently stack due to lack of tribal/ally support.

This seems to be so hard for some people to understand/do...

HEAD could ask their ally for help...wait... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

HEAD could ask their ally for help...wait... :icon_rolleyes:
You shouldn't need ally support. Heck, you shouldn't need tribal support unless there's a massive op against you. If you're not at the least 1:1 DEF:OFF you bring your rimmage upon yourself. You're just a liability to your tribe, and deserve to be rimmed for stupidity. :icon_confused: You'll learn for next time ":icon_rolleyes:"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You shouldn't need ally support. Heck, you shouldn't need tribal support unless there's a massive wtfux op against you. If you're not at the least 1:1 DEF:OFF you bring your rimmage upon yourself. You're just a liability to your tribe, and deserve to be rimmed for stupidity. :icon_confused: You'll learn for next time ":icon_rolleyes:"

Learn next time? You be surprised. Bitches on W44 FTW :lol:

Yes i am bringing my angry to W57

DeletedUser

Learn next time? You be surprised. Bitches on W44 FTW :lol:

Yes i am bringing my angry to W57

I just wanted to use the sarcastic rolleyes icon in inverted commas to be a loser, like the quoted poster. Idiot deserved it. :icon_biggrin: ..... ":icon_rolleyes:"

Maybe now they actually understand A concept of defending after my useful and obvious hint... And maybe that 2+:1 OFF:DEF isn't all it's cracked out to be ........... ":icon_rolleyes:" ... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Strght SaVaGe

Well seeing that head is being attacked by more then one tribe you cant expect them to be able to fend off many of these attacks you could say this is a thread between HEAD and ET but the reality is that not only ET is attacking them i seen in the past 3 days atleast 4-5 other tribes taking advantage of HEAD so they are battling more then one front.. Not easy to support especially if a player is getting multiple nukes at all his villages and the same for the player next to him... Goodluck HEAD ... Keep fighting hard

DeletedUser

Well seeing that head is being attacked by more then one tribe you cant expect them to be able to fend off many of these attacks you could say this is a thread between HEAD and ET but the reality is that not only ET is attacking them i seen in the past 3 days atleast 4-5 other tribes taking advantage of HEAD so they are battling more then one front.. Not easy to support especially if a player is getting multiple nukes at all his villages and the same for the player next to him... Goodluck HEAD ... Keep fighting hard

I am not saying that they are having it easy by any stretch of the imagination but they haven't actually planned any ops on us. They have gained 269,000 ODA on us and i am guessing it is not much more on any other tribe except possibly Yoda. Inferiority has quit or is putting up a very poor fight, incoming justin beiber seems to have left the building, facius is banned, so.simple is putting up a poor fight. It isnt boding well for what i thought was going to be the best premade on this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.