Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Go away Beiber. You left the building remember? Anyway...

It isnt boding well for what i thought was going to be the best premade on this world.

Aren't we like the last premade around... thus we are the best!!!! Yeah that is just kinda spam ain't it. I guess I have to write something with substance.

All I have to say to the above comments is that I love how everyone hates HEAD now and is jumping on the gang bandwagon just as HEAD did with Yoda so to speak as we are constantly reminded through this forum. Well I'm sure everyone will also hate E T and jump on the gang bandwagon if HEAD falls and E T secures even further the #1 spot. But for now it will be little old HEAD vs strong and power ET and all the other tribes which I consider to be ET 2 since they about equal ET's total points when combined :)

Okay maybe nothing I wrote had substance but it sure can be flamed to kingdom come, and that is what everyone likes to do here so.. Enjoy little pidgins. Food is on the sidewalk go eat it up!!

DeletedUser

Go away Beiber. You left the building remember? Anyway...

Aren't we like the last premade around... thus we are the best!!!! Yeah that is just kinda spam ain't it. I guess I have to write something with substance.

All I have to say to the above comments is that I love how everyone hates HEAD now and is jumping on the gang bandwagon just as HEAD did with Yoda so to speak as we are constantly reminded through this forum. Well I'm sure everyone will also hate E T and jump on the gang bandwagon if HEAD falls and E T secures even further the #1 spot. But for now it will be little old HEAD vs strong and power ET and all the other tribes which I consider to be ET 2 since they about equal ET's total points when combined :)

Okay maybe nothing I wrote had substance but it sure can be flamed to kingdom come, and that is what everyone likes to do here so.. Enjoy little pidgins. Food is on the sidewalk go eat it up!!

Hmmm just attention whoring really. Boring.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser59335

Well seeing that head is being attacked by more then one tribe you cant expect them to be able to fend off many of these attacks you could say this is a thread between HEAD and ET but the reality is that not only ET is attacking them i seen in the past 3 days atleast 4-5 other tribes taking advantage of HEAD so they are battling more then one front.. Not easy to support especially if a player is getting multiple nukes at all his villages and the same for the player next to him... Goodluck HEAD ... Keep fighting hard

Really? Are they fending off attacks from 5 different tribes? E T, Epic, Td and yoda? Are those the tribes your talking about? If these are the tribes then you should know that TD hasn't actively attacked or launched any "serious" attacks (such as nuke) at Head for about 5 days (?) and not taken any village in similar amount of time. Yoda. Haven't really started anything on Head since this war started atleast that is how I view the stats ... might be preparing. So basically that leaves only E T and EPIC attacking them and not to forget they have Infamy supporting them in the war ;)

These wars have just started, but I must say I'm rather surprized to see how many villages E T and Epic got off them. It isn't like stacking are the only way to defend a village.

DeletedUser59335

Do we really? Im in HEAD and I didn't even know that.

O.O

By supporting you, I mean helping you = attacking your enemy am I the only one who count that as supporting you in the war. Sending defense isn't the only way to support someone.

Although I've seen support coming from Infamy at newly taken village from Head.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a member of HEAD leadership, I will make this simple statement now, to clarify certain events, in chronological order.

26th July: Yoda. and HEAD conflicts begin. This was due to Yoda. recruiting players in K74. Claims that they were at war with JELLY when we recruited select members from this tribe appeared on this forum at one point, but in fact during the recruitment process, there was no evidence to show this - indeed, it only just appeared on the forum.

08th September: Infamy declares on Yoda. Unrelated to HEAD - as a member of HEAD leadership I can safely state that it was not planned that both tribes hit Yoda. at once.

10th September: more attacks on Yoda., which was on the cards since overboard3 and other K74 players were recruited, was launched by HEAD.

This is fairly conclusive proof that, considering we short-range Opped a member of Yoda. and began launching this op when he was a member of Yoda., there was conflicts already between HEAD and Yoda. And so, anybody claiming that we "hopped on the bandwagon" against Yoda. could learn the truth of that from reading this. Infamy's reasons for declaring were their own, and our reasons for attacking were due to Yoda.'s provocative recruitment within a K they knew we intended to control.

That covers the conflict with Yoda.

After this, E T declared.
On the same day, ~EPIC~ opened attacks. There has been some level of co-ordination and assistance between these tribes (such as a member of ~EPIC~ under-nobling a HEAD village, and then 3s0me launching a single noble at it blind, within an hour of this train landing).
On the same day, [TD] opened attacks. On the same day, ZAC opened attacks.
On the same day, X.P.C (now no longer existing) opened attacks. Some of these members are now within ~EPIC~.
The day after, Stuck cancelled an NAP agreement and we began seeing incomings from them, although this has been proven since then to be unconnected to E T launching on HEAD. This can be ignored owing to their proven dis-involvement.

With Home (E T's basher tribe) being included in this owing to their assistance to E T, this is 6 tribes beginning hostilities on the same day.

Now, we have not asked Infamy for support, nor have we got any support in any HEAD village belonging to Infamy, so far as I know - as a member of HEAD leadership. I would like to see evidence of claims that say otherwise, as otherwise I am fairly certain that this is being fabricated. We are standing alone against the team of tribes who were (and are) targeting us. They may not all have officially declared, but attacks have not as various people claim stopped from ANY of the above tribes (ignoring Stuck for reasons stated earlier). So far as I know, Infamy is only attacking Yoda. out of all the tribes who have been, and still are, targeting HEAD players. As such, I fail to see why there are claims of Infamy helping us in the larger conflict. They have their own war to focus on too.

Now, people are slating HEAD for poor defending. Firstly, bear in mind that we were at one point receiving attacks on all but one border. If you expect us to find enough D to stack EVERY frontline village, then you must assume we are all purely D, which would mean you cannot expect a conter-attack, which you are also complaining about. Sniping has so far worked for some players, and has slowed down and frustrated enemy players. Recapping has also occurred where possible. Some villages have been stacked on various fronts, but as you as a collective group are hitting so many fronts at once, it is not possible to stack every village you are going to target.

As far as counter-ops go: We have launched counter-ops at various players or tribes. The success varies from op to op since this war began - but this is to be expected, as there is so much spare Defense for each tribe attacking us in comparison to our spread defenses. Owing to the complete outnumbering in terms of players and villages on either side, it is difficult for HEAD to launch on every tribe at once. Not so difficult for the other tribes to all launch on the one tribe at once. So, I'm fairly sure that I have cleared up why we are unable to launch continuously on every tribe targeting HEAD.

It must be said that all tribes involved planned this very well. Unfortunately, it means we are unable to put up as much of a fight against the larger tribes as we would have liked, as we have so many different areas to focus on. But, it was well played by all involved tribes, and I for one hold no grudges against any of those involved, and will be continuing to fight each tribe whilst conflicts continue, to the best of my ability.

By making this post, I do not intend to insult any tribe or player. I am merely putting the facts straight.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to use the sarcastic rolleyes icon in inverted commas to be a loser, like the quoted poster. Idiot deserved it. :icon_biggrin: ..... ":icon_rolleyes:"

Maybe now they actually understand A concept of defending after my useful and obvious hint... And maybe that 2+:1 OFF:DEF isn't all it's cracked out to be ........... ":icon_rolleyes:" ... :lol:

Calling me a loser and an idiot? I don't even understand WHY you are being so offensive, nor am I sure you understand my post. I'm not even sure your reply made sense as to what I posted...are you drinking?

DeletedUser

It isn't like stacking are the only way to defend a village.

This is the problem. They are not stacking villages at all, they are relying on sniping which is only prolonging the time when you take the villages. You need to balance between sniping, stacking recapping etc.

DeletedUser

Calling me a loser and an idiot? I don't even understand WHY you are being so offensive, nor am I sure you understand my post. I'm not even sure your reply made sense as to what I posted...are you drinking?

I was actually drinking. Heh. So sorry for the personal insults... But in saying that, I did read over my posts and stick by those (apart from the insults) regardless of if I understood your possible sarcasm in your post.

Sorry again, heh. :icon_biggrin:

Paladin606

Maybe now they actually understand A concept of defending after my useful and obvious hint... And maybe that 2+:1 OFF:DEF isn't all it's cracked out to be ........... ":icon_rolleyes:" ... :lol:

ewww imo Anyone that builds less than 2:1 off/def is a "turtle" (I apologize if I'm misunderstanding what you said)

And sorry I'm not on the HEAD/ET front but TW stats tell a sad story. :icon_neutral: Almost 2mil ODA gained for ET during this war and just over 200k gained for HEAD...I concur "Fight back guys!!"

As always best of luck to all involved and have fun. :icon_wink:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And sorry I'm not on the HEAD/ET front but TW stats tell a sad story. :icon_neutral: Almost 2mil ODA gained for ET during this war and just over 200k gained for HEAD...I concur "Fight back guys!!"

Feel free to read back about 5-6 posts and you will find a HEAD comment that explains why E T is not being actively launched back on in a continuous manner by HEAD. It's better to read a whole thread before commenting as your comment actually got covered in my previous post.

DeletedUser33494

I see E.T coming stronger at HEAD in the very near future :icon_wink:

Paladin606

Feel free to read back about 5-6 posts and you will find a HEAD comment that explains why E T is not being actively launched back on in a continuous manner by HEAD. It's better to read a whole thread before commenting as your comment actually got covered in my previous post.

Forums are too full of gibberish to read every post...but I do apologize if I missed something.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was actually drinking. Heh. So sorry for the personal insults... But in saying that, I did read over my posts and stick by those (apart from the insults) regardless of if I understood your possible sarcasm in your post.

Sorry again, heh. :icon_biggrin:

It wasn't sarcasm towards you, more the tribe. I just read the previous post from the HEAD leadership stating that Infamy aren't helping them out, in which case I would ask "why the hell not"? It's been thrown in my face repeatedly that allies are there for each other and whether or not HEAD and Infamy coordinated or not (>not<) then 2 allies attacking the same tribe is good strategy.

Is the alliance that one sided that in the gang bang on HEAD, Infamy are just sitting on the bench?
I'm just asking...I wouldn't slate HEAD if they had support from Infamy, they have the worst odds I have seen on W57 so far and are still fighting to the bone, I would say they deserved an allies help...

DeletedUser59335

This is the problem. They are not stacking villages at all, they are relying on sniping which is only prolonging the time when you take the villages. You need to balance between sniping, stacking recapping etc.

Yes that is true - sniping is only a temporary defense but it can be used effectively by mixing renobling and sniping together and buy enough time until he can really stack the village or if the attacker simply gives up on the village. But I must say that I find it weird they aren't stacking there village since from the recap I took from Head it had multiple support incoming from there core and they seemed ready to stack.

Head leadership said:
Now, we have not asked Infamy for support, nor have we got any support in any HEAD village belonging to Infamy

If your quoting me on this! then maybe you should look above. I said "they are supporting you in the war" since when is someone that is supporting someone only counted in defense.

We are standing alone against the team of tribes who were (and are) targeting us. They may not all have officially declared, but attacks have not as various people claim stopped from ANY of the above tribes (ignoring Stuck for reasons stated earlier). So far as I know, Infamy is only attacking Yoda. out of all the tribes who have been, and still are, targeting HEAD players. As such, I fail to see why there are claims of Infamy helping us in the larger conflict. They have their own war to focus on too.

I fail to see why I should show you any sympathy for standing all alone against team of tribes. This was all well predicted and even though there are team of tribes we aren't in talk with other tribe nor are we making coordinated attacks against you. By we I'm talking about TD, seeing as I'm very lazy diplomat talking to them about coordinated some nice attacks on you is in the back of my pile.

After this, E T declared.
On the same day, ~EPIC~ opened attacks. There has been some level of co-ordination and assistance between these tribes (such as a member of ~EPIC~ under-nobling a HEAD village, and then 3s0me launching a single noble at it blind, within an hour of this train landing).
On the same day, [TD] opened attacks. On the same day, ZAC opened attacks.
On the same day, X.P.C (now no longer existing) opened attacks. Some of these members are now within ~EPIC~.
The day after, Stuck cancelled an NAP agreement and we began seeing incomings from them, although this has been proven since then to be unconnected to E T launching on HEAD. This can be ignored owing to their proven dis-involvement.

We launched our "few" attacks prior to E T declering and it wasn't coordination with the other tribes at all - I just wanted a nice village :D so I got one hehe

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now, we have not asked Infamy for support, nor have we got any support in any HEAD village belonging to Infamy, so far as I know - as a member of HEAD leadership. I would like to see evidence of claims that say otherwise, as otherwise I am fairly certain that this is being fabricated. We are standing alone against the team of tribes who were (and are) targeting us. They may not all have officially declared, but attacks have not as various people claim stopped from ANY of the above tribes (ignoring Stuck for reasons stated earlier). So far as I know, Infamy is only attacking Yoda. out of all the tribes who have been, and still are, targeting HEAD players. As such, I fail to see why there are claims of Infamy helping us in the larger conflict. They have their own war to focus on too.

I just read the previous post from the HEAD leadership stating that Infamy aren't helping them out, in which case I would ask "why the hell not"? It's been thrown in my face repeatedly that allies are there for each other and whether or not HEAD and Infamy coordinated or not (>not<) then 2 allies attacking the same tribe is good strategy.

Is the alliance that one sided that in the gang bang on HEAD, Infamy are just sitting on the bench?
I'm just asking...I wouldn't slate HEAD if they had support from Infamy, they have the worst odds I have seen on W57 so far and are still fighting to the bone, I would say they deserved an allies help...

See quote above for the answer (already given).

If your quoting me on this! then maybe you should look above. I said "they are supporting you in the war" since when is someone that is supporting someone only counted in defense.

I fail to see why I should show you any sympathy for standing all alone against team of tribes. This was all well predicted and even though there are team of tribes we aren't in talk with other tribe nor are we making coordinated attacks against you. By we I'm talking about TD, seeing as I'm very lazy diplomat talking to them about coordinated some nice attacks on you is in the back of my pile.

We launched our "few" attacks prior to E T declering and it wasn't coordination with the other tribes at all - I just wanted a nice village :D so I got one hehe

The below quote answers your initial comments.
Now, we have not asked Infamy for support, nor have we got any support in any HEAD village belonging to Infamy, so far as I know - as a member of HEAD leadership. I would like to see evidence of claims that say otherwise, as otherwise I am fairly certain that this is being fabricated.

We are not, nor ever have, asked for sympathy. Suggesting that we are or have, is simply incorrect. As far as your launch is concerned, [TD]'s attacks were sent an hour after the first inbound train from E T (going by sent time, not landing time). They declared **after** launching attacks. As such, claiming that you sent before anybody else is incorrect, so hopefully that will clear this up. I am still waiting on the requested proof of Infamy supporting us in the various conflicts (excluding the conflict with Yoda. as quite clearly they are at war).

I'm not interested in further discussion on this topic as I have posted up information and nothing but that, and so will no longer post on this thread.

DeletedUser

I never said that you had support from Infamy :s I'm not slating you One Shot as I quite like HEAD :/
I just said it would be an IDEA since you are allies :/ All I got when I posted that Infamy and HEAD just happened to be attacking Yoda together was "they're allies, it's what allies do"
I'm waiting to hear WHY You have no help from Infamy :S

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never said that you had support from Infamy :s I'm not slating you One Shot as I quite like HEAD :/
I just said it would be an IDEA since you are allies :/ All I got when I posted that Infamy and HEAD just happened to be attacking Yoda together was "they're allies, it's what allies do"
I'm waiting to hear WHY You have no help from Infamy :S

I explained it previously, at the end of the quote I gave to reply to you - I'll spell it out as it is possibly a little hard to spot. "They have their own war" - if I were in Infamy's shoes, I would not see it as a viable option to stack HEAD when there is such a large front with Yoda. to defend already. It would simply drain them and potentially open up too many weaknesses at his stage of the game. And they are in no locational position to fight alongside us against any of the other tribes. It's fairly logical if you think about it.

DeletedUser59335

We are not, nor ever have, asked for sympathy. Suggesting that we are or have, is simply incorrect. As far as your launch is concerned, [TD]'s attacks were sent an hour after the first inbound train from E T (going by sent time, not landing time). They declared **after** launching attacks. As such, claiming that you sent before anybody else is incorrect, so hopefully that will clear this up. I am still waiting on the requested proof of Infamy supporting us in the various conflicts (excluding the conflict with Yoda. as quite clearly they are at war).

I'm not interested in further discussion on this topic as I have posted up information and nothing but that, and so will no longer post on this thread.

Can you give me a proof of when the first E T attack was launched? I conq. a village off Briskinator 2011-09-10 20:59:09 and that attack was sent 3 hours before landing. The first E T taken village was 24 hours after I took my village, so I ask did they send there first attacks 27 hours before I sent mine or??? and where did I claim we sent attacks before anybody? I said we began our random attacks on you before E T declared like you claimed that began on the same day they declared which is terribly incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.