Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No one said a player from E T didn't coordinate some attacks with epic. That doesn't mean as a tribe E T has been coordinating with epic. You are all over exaggerating just to make E T look bad, plain and simple.

If a member of HEAD co-ordinates with a member of Infamy on Yoda., that would be considered both tribes working together, in my eyes. As such, a member of E T co-ordinating with members of ~EPIC~ is both tribes working together.

Co-ordination, even if it is only one member of the tribe, still means the tribes are co-ordinating. We've never stated the level of co-ordination - just that co-ordination exists. You choosing to assume that HEAD is claiming every attack sent by E T is being co-ordinated with other tribes is putting words in to our mouth (exaggerating what you said a little for easier explanation of the point being made).

At the end of the day, E T leadership chooses to allow members to co-ordinate with other tribes. As such, the co-ordination between E T and other tribes on HEAD exists up to leadership level - they could have other members cover attacks instead of what appear to be puppet tribes, but instead choose to use local tribes to work with their members. This is not being put out as a bad thing. It just exists, which is cold, hard, fact.

DeletedUser

If a member of HEAD co-ordinates with a member of Infamy on Yoda., that would be considered both tribes working together, in my eyes. As such, a member of E T co-ordinating with members of ~EPIC~ is both tribes working together.

Co-ordination, even if it is only one member of the tribe, still means the tribes are co-ordinating. We've never stated the level of co-ordination - just that co-ordination exists. You choosing to assume that HEAD is claiming every attack sent by E T is being co-ordinated with other tribes is putting words in to our mouth (exaggerating what you said a little for easier explanation of the point being made).

At the end of the day, E T leadership chooses to allow members to co-ordinate with other tribes. As such, the co-ordination between E T and other tribes on HEAD exists up to leadership level - they could have other members cover attacks instead of what appear to be puppet tribes, but instead choose to use local tribes to work with their members. This is not being put out as a bad thing. It just exists, which is cold, hard, fact.

Yet when it was even suggested that you and infamy were gangbanging Yoda. you would should to the high heavens that it wasn't so. You said it was just conflict, how is this scenario any different? The coordination in my eyes between the two tribes is a very weak one at best, clearly it is only being used by a small handful of players and clearly it is not being used all the time. Either way, you should have put up a better fight than this by now and if you spent less time arguing about whether we are gangbanging you or not on the forums and spent more time playing in game, organising ops, sorting support etc etc you might be doing a little bit better.

End of

DeletedUser

24 hour. Sense i just posted some about 24 hours ago.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: E T
Side 2:
Tribes: HEAD

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 14
Difference: 40

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 329,122
Side 2: 96,254
Difference: 232,868

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,629
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16,629

chart

[/spoil]

3 takes in 24 hour not great. But the fact that ET as a whole nobled 54 villages total and HEAD only 14 is a good indication that HEAD are facing some bigger issues in the tribe. Possibly some inactivity?

DeletedUser

I ment stats as in war stats...not a 4 hour conquers...

You won't believe this, but it amazing. Honestly! It really is.

When it says "last 24 hours" it really means the last 24 hours. I know! Right! It amazing. Who would of thought 24 hours actually being 24 hours. Pure genius. Just pure genius

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yet when it was even suggested that you and infamy were gangbanging Yoda. you would should to the high heavens that it wasn't so. You said it was just conflict, how is this scenario any different? The coordination in my eyes between the two tribes is a very weak one at best, clearly it is only being used by a small handful of players and clearly it is not being used all the time. Either way, you should have put up a better fight than this by now and if you spent less time arguing about whether we are gangbanging you or not on the forums and spent more time playing in game, organising ops, sorting support etc etc you might be doing a little bit better.

End of

Two tribes attacking one tribe. Not a gangbang.

5+ tribes attacking one tribe, several due to being asked by E T (one member of E T said that 3 of the tribes were working alongside E T in this very thread). A gangbang.

The differences are in quantity of tribe numbers and players within those tribes.

As far as putting up a better fight goes. I'll ask again. How do you expect HEAD to retaliate properly to EACH tribe attacking them? The fact that many players within HEAD are putting up a fight, and some are causing you a fair deal of problems, whilst others are still fighting on other fronts, is as much as you could seriously expect from any tribe no matter how good they are. There simply are not enough troops available to retaliate non-stop against all tribes. If you think HEAD would be able to launch a massive counter-offensive against E T when at any time, the puppet tribes could try to cap those villages being launched from before the attacks begin to land, then you are deluded.

As far as evidence goes - a member of E T has admitted there has been some co-ordination between E T and ~EPIC~. Another E T member has admitted that 3 of the tribes involved are working alongside E T. So, it's fairly safe to say that you are merely trying to cover your tracks to try and hide the fact that you asked multiple tribes to help you take on HEAD. It's not something we are saying you should be ashamed of, it's just fact. From your own tribe's mouths.

END OF?

DeletedUser

how is this scenario any different?

We did not actually coordinate attacks with infamy, we just attacked at a similar time to them, with no communication with them on who we were attacking.

Whereas E T have been coordinating attacks with these other tribes, whilst sitting an account Epic were pre-nobling for 3some vice-versa.

DeletedUser59335

We did not actually coordinate attacks with infamy, we just attacked at a similar time to them, with no communication with them on who we were attacking.

Whereas E T have been coordinating attacks with these other tribes, whilst sitting an account Epic were pre-nobling for 3some vice-versa.

Dacore, I've no idea why it matters if they did or didn't coordinate with them. Since it makes no difference at all. But if it matters at all I as diplomat of [TD] I can tell you that we didn't talk or speak with E T or Epic. We had been in talks with Yoda. for quite awhile even before you joined and the other Jelly people joined them but even though they were "friendly" we didn't talk about our individual attacks.

DeletedUser81140

There are alot of asshurt head guys here who cant accept the fAct they are losing and thiwr epeens are hurting ....how about u girls man up Accept the loss

DeletedUser

There are alot of asshurt head guys here who cant accept the fAct they are losing and thiwr epeens are hurting ....how about u girls man up Accept the loss

First post I agree with.
Please explain to me who the 5 tribes are, so far it has been EPIC and E T. Doesn't really constitute as 5 tribes does it?
Ok so we are coordinating because we attacked at the same time, but you and infamy weren't coordinating because you attacked at the same time. Please explain the sense in that. And before you say we were attacking them first there was an great increase in the amount of nobles from Yoda. by HEAD in the first week of their war against Infamy. So basically you were coordinating.

As for the stats, as much as I hate to say it the conquers have slowed due to recruitment. I had plenty of targets before this recruitment and now I have one. Obviously this is an issue to be discussed but I do not condone the recruiting of war targets, yes it speeds up the war but it also makes wars boring as hell.

DeletedUser

Obviously this is an issue to be discussed but I do not condone the recruiting of war targets, yes it speeds up the war but it also makes wars boring as hell.

Yh taking part in the war actually stunted our growth :icon_neutral:.

Also, anyone talking about a gangbang and crying about it , notice that this was poor diplomacy by head.

You only ever get gangbanged by poor diplomacy.

Take it on the chin, learn from it.

Keep fighting.

:)

DeletedUser

Well if isn't convict. Still feeling a little "asshurt" as you would say, from when we rimmed you :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

How many times have you been rimmed by this tribe?

If we are asshurt you must have gone to hell and back a few times now.

DeletedUser82027

Thought so. When you are called on it, you guys have nothing.

And they lived happily ever after ...

The end.

I don't feel the need to even prove anything to you. I'm not going to go out of my way to make the *very arrogant* enemy believe a thing I say.. Why should I? You can dis-believe all you like mate, In the end of the day we're enemies and I'll be damned if I have to EVER prove anything to you.

As for convict... :icon_rolleyes: Dear god - Stalking Head threads again?

DeletedUser81140

Well if isn't convict. Still feeling a little "asshurt" as you would say, from when we rimmed you :icon_confused:

your tribe never rimmed me we went thru this on many occasions...and u cry about a gangbang when it took 8 of u to attack me...so if when you said 8 of u to gangbang me wasnt a gang bang then whoever is atatcking you isnt a gang bang...stop being hypocrites and get back in the game instead of on these forums...im sick of noboling your sorry butts without even a take back...psssh so pathetic

nobody stalking a head thread just sick of hearing your complaints and excuses as to why your getting hammered so badly...as i said before in any real war you will get rolled as the stats obviously proove...get your game up then talk or try again on 59 either way quit the crying

Status
Not open for further replies.