Ghetto war thread, Head vs E T

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser102016

Just wanted to put in my say on things, even though im not really known ;)

Arno is a great player and friend. Therefore flaming him I do not agree with, him flaming HEAD is also not right.

When war broke out his account was sat by many within the tribe (myself included) along with other accounts on or near the border showin that there was organisation within head. Plus support was easy enough to come by within the first 48 hours. What players don't seem to understand is that we are fighting on 3 fronts. Whether or not they are organised together or are under taking individual ops does not really change matters. Only those in the centre if the K's can now spare troops.

On the matter of head leadership I have had no problems with their attitude. From the start of the world when I formed a tribe named select they were easy to talk to and open. Banging heads and I would undergo numerous formal and informal conversations on diplomacy etc. Foc has alway seemed quiet and secretive to me and hybrid always busy and formal but never have I had something to complain about.
Now this war has broken out at a bad time for banging heads who like myself has just started university, if his first week has been anything like mine it must be difficult for him to help run a tribe and maybe he is getting stressed out by all this? Hence he may have a shorter temper.

There has been ops arranged but our first one was not very successful , we still have plenty of time to get more going but sadly members are jumping the boat way too early, I myself had been approached by a now ex member to leave with him and I tried to convince him to stay a bit longer because I think we still have a chance to change the way it this war ends.

Back on topic:
It seems to me that the amount of villages we are loosing is decreasing slowly, hopefully this will carry on and we can start taking them back ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74142

the explanation for that is simple..many of ET players are rebuilding so for us to maintain 32 villages caped this week was impressive as we didnt even make a op..

DeletedUser

as a third party observer from K54.. ET has done an amazing job and any body trying to downplay their speed and precision is just a flamer. they have taken out player of 150k + points out with 1 op and only a few players participating...
so if anyone claiming they are noobs, bring proof or keep it quaiet.

DeletedUser78112

as a third party observer from K54.. ET has done an amazing job and any body trying to downplay their speed and precision is just a flamer. they have taken out player of 150k + points out with 1 op and only a few players participating...
so if anyone claiming they are noobs, bring proof or keep it quaiet.

Should probraly read the thread before you actually post.:icon_idea:

Head I doubt have called E T noobs. I mean come on clearly not noobs. I play with some on another world I find them to be very good players. Head players are mainly out here just trying to back the Head name as it's the tribe we love.

But credit where credit is due. E T fought good and hard kudos to you guys.:)

DeletedUser

As an spectator, ET have done a great job against HEAD :axemen:

HEAD who helped Infamy against Yoda. , are not getting support to protect themselves.

Head certainly need help from their better allies

DeletedUser

As an spectator, ET have done a great job against HEAD :axemen:

HEAD who helped Infamy against Yoda. , are not getting support to protect themselves.

Head certainly need help from their better allies

As a spectator, you know nothing.

We never helped infamy, yoda recruited our food, in turn we nobled everything they recruited. NO coordination with infamy.

I think you should get your facts straight before posting.

DeletedUser

bit of a tangent here, but dacore, are you even in head? i looked you up, and it could but be a coincidence, but the player dacore on w57 is:
131 dacore [TD] 202.438 24 8435...one of the tribes "attacking" you.

And that brings me back to something i felt like posting here. Everyone seems to think that every tribe they mentioned sent 100 trains, and that they had to hold them off from each tribe, and the reason ET has more conquers is they sent better timed or coordinated trains or something. This isnt the case. Truth is your only fighting one tribe intensely. You cannot say every tribe that has taken one village from you is "coordinating" it just isn't fair say your being hit for three fronts. Infact it disgusts me the over exaggeration you create to try making youselves look like victims and all this talk of hitting on three fronts. Truth is, 85% of conquers on you are from ET, Epic has the second highest with like 10% of conquers. We have taken 12 villages. I think i am one of maybe 2 people who encountered and cleared a stack of any size from you in my tribe(i think mine was something like 12k troops so not an overly impressive stack either). You people have lost close to nothing form all sides except the north. You have troops to spare from all sides, because you should stop saying anyone who takes 1 conquer is coordinating on you, and you just throw them on a map as another front.

This isnt a 3 front war. This is a 1 front war and the game of tribalwars going on. people expand, people take advantage. Just because they took a few vills doesn't mean you waste troops stacking the whole front and blame that on your lack of troops to hold off ET. Prioritize a little bit. 76 conquers(ET+Home)>12 conquers(EPIC)>5 conquers(TD). When consulting where support should go, just look at that and think about it. Where are you most likely to get hit. or more simply HEADS NORTH FRONT>HEADS EAST FRONT>HEADS SOUTH FRONT.

DeletedUser82027

bit of a tangent here, but dacore, are you even in head? i looked you up, and it could but be a coincidence, but the player dacore on w57 is:
131 dacore [TD] 202.438 24 8435...one of the tribes "attacking" you.

And that brings me back to something i felt like posting here. Everyone seems to think that every tribe they mentioned sent 100 trains, and that they had to hold them off from each tribe, and the reason ET has more conquers is they sent better timed or coordinated trains or something. This isnt the case. Truth is your only fighting one tribe intensely. You cannot say every tribe that has taken one village from you is "coordinating" it just isn't fair say your being hit for three fronts. Infact it disgusts me the over exaggeration you create to try making youselves look like victims and all this talk of hitting on three fronts. Truth is, 85% of conquers on you are from ET, Epic has the second highest with like 10% of conquers. We have taken 12 villages. I think i am one of maybe 2 people who encountered and cleared a stack of any size from you in my tribe(i think mine was something like 12k troops so not an overly impressive stack either). You people have lost close to nothing form all sides except the north. You have troops to spare from all sides, because you should stop saying anyone who takes 1 conquer is coordinating on you, and you just throw them on a map as another front.

This isnt a 3 front war. This is a 1 front war and the game of tribalwars going on. people expand, people take advantage. Just because they took a few vills doesn't mean you waste troops stacking the whole front and blame that on your lack of troops to hold off ET. Prioritize a little bit. 76 conquers(ET+Home)>12 conquers(EPIC)>5 conquers(TD). When consulting where support should go, just look at that and think about it. Where are you most likely to get hit. or more simply HEADS NORTH FRONT>HEADS EAST FRONT>HEADS SOUTH FRONT.

Err ,Who in high hell do you think you are to tell us where we are being attacked? If you're not in HEAD, on a HEAD account, or one of the folks attacking HEAD, Then you can go away -Tried to mellow that out, I don't want infracting-. Simply put, WE ARE ON 3 FRONTS. You're not in HEAD, You don't see our support forums, you don't know who's being attacked by whom and what fronts we're fighting on. So before you come on here, dictating where we are fighting, and basically saying we're shit, Take a look inside our shoes. We have had incomings of Yoda. Home E T TD and EPIC (I can safely say, MANY MORE) - Agreed, they didn't take much off us, only E T and family have, that doesn't mean we haven't had attacks and ATTEMPTS from other tribes on our villages, Does it?

So take your flames, and all the other insults you have, and go away. We don't come onto public forums and bullshit our way through PnP forums. Useless trollers!!!!
Skype-emoticons-21-angry.gif

EDIT:

Ohh and as for Dacore; He was in HEAD, So you also have no right to say anything to him either.

DeletedUser

useless trollers? you do get im not a bystander in the middle on nowhere right? im not like somewhere up north or something.Im in EPIC. We haven't done much to you since we got you out of k62. We will probably do more sooner or later. And those other attempts your talking about don't drain you. They are a few attacks. Not a dozen ops. Not like your entire southern front is depleted and in a state of panic from TD. Not like the entire east is shaking at EPICS dozen conquers. not like your counting your defensive troops in double digits because you have so little left. Those attempts form all those other tribes aren't nearly big enough to be considered a front im sure. and no i have no access to HEAD support forums. Want to post something up from there to prove me wrong,that you have nonstop in-comings on you east and south fronts. Or maybe you'll prove me right that those two fronts together probably warrant 1/10 of the troops the north one does, and shouldn't even register as fronts.

as for dacore i was simply asking if it was a coincidence or he was trolling. thanks for telling me the case that he was in HEAD before.

DeletedUser

Wow you just dissed your own tribe at how "EPIC"ly fail they have been against Head. I know its easy to see that EPIC would have no conquers if not for ET's attacks, but you should at least give your tribe a little bit of credit

DeletedUser

Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't less conquers on one front mean that, that front is better supported? Or maybe that front has better defenders on. Or maybe the attackers are being lazy with their trains.

Conquers do not tell half the story let alone all of it.
Stay out of things that you know nothing about. Head has and is still doing what it can out of a shit situation. Instead of pretending like the whole of head are useless noobs who have no idea what's going on and can't handle one front, sit back and look at the situation. Unless you are on a Head account, there is simply no way YOU can know half the story of what's going on with head.

I haven't got to the point of 'stats can be easily manipulated'.

Think and collect all the facts before you post meerly based on stats.

DeletedUser

as for dacore i was simply asking if it was a coincidence or he was trolling. thanks for telling me the case that he was in HEAD before.

Yeah maybe you should check tw stats for what tribe i have been in for 80% of my time in this game.

DeletedUser

you do get im not a bystander in the middle on nowhere right? im not like somewhere up north or something.Im in EPIC. We haven't done much to you since we got you out of k62. We will probably do more sooner or later. And those other attempts your talking about don't drain you. They are a few attacks. Not a dozen ops.

Wow you just dissed your own tribe at how "EPIC"ly fail they have been against Head. I know its easy to see that EPIC would have no conquers if not for ET's attacks, but you should at least give your tribe a little bit of credit

How? He said they haven't done much to Head since they started attacking and they are still + on conquers against Head.

I did it for him ;)

Jelly 55%
Head 43%
OPTIC/TD 3%

101% :icon_eek:

DeletedUser33494

Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't less conquers on one front mean that, that front is better supported? Or maybe that front has better defenders on. Or maybe the attackers are being lazy with their trains.

Conquers do not tell half the story let alone all of it.
Stay out of things that you know nothing about. Head has and is still doing what it can out of a shit situation. Instead of pretending like the whole of head are useless noobs who have no idea what's going on and can't handle one front, sit back and look at the situation. Unless you are on a Head account, there is simply no way YOU can know half the story of what's going on with head.

I haven't got to the point of 'stats can be easily manipulated'.

Think and collect all the facts before you post meerly based on stats.

Nice little rant.. care now to point out any of these facts to back up the statement, ?
How are 'we' meant to stay out of it by knowing 'nothing' if you decided to rant slightly and not share any information :icon_rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.