Ghio1

• Thread starter DeletedUser90465
  • Start date

DeletedUser90465

If anyone could explain to me why I, ghio1, was kicked from RAGE on skype, sustephen123, i would greatly appreciate it.

As most people who know me have known, I am in China and the date of this was to be from June 23-August 6 and Dreaded. knew of this. I had made sure that my coplayers were to follow all of his orders and that nothing shady was going on with the account.

Dreaded. had always known that I was on Ghio1 and never had any shady plans of my own so I was extremely surprised when my coplayers told me that we had 5000 incomings.

This seems to brand a bad spot on RAGE's back if they force internal everyone who Dreaded. doesn't like, regardless if they had caused any harm or issue within the tribe or not.

Once I have known of my real reason for being kicked, I will release a statement of all of my discussions within RAGE and would like to expose the tribe for what it's plans have been to try and use others to somehow conquer the world while in the meantime, its members can't even coordinate attacks.

-Steve/Ghio1

PS: If you would like to use this thread to shit-talk me or call me a backstabber, please do not comment here, because I haven't had any outside contact besides RAGE and PTG (We were actually going to have a lategame merge with the better of PTG into RAGE but I guess that won't happen anymore) and I can guarantee that no information was leaked between me OR my coplayers to anyone else.

oheinen66

Getting rid of a long term liability and loose cannon I imagine.

That said, I feel sorry for Rage. It is stuck between a rock (STD) and a hard place (Mutiny). If STD ever decides it wants a crack at Rage, the other tribes around Rage will join in and Rage will fall apart. Should have allied with PTG or STD, what a diplomatic mess up the PR alliance was.

Last edited:

DeletedUser90465

I was Dreaded's Chance at an alliance with PTG. I had talked to my friend in PTG and relayed the info to Dreaded. and we planned to take PTG's best players and hit STD from the south once PR was dissolved.

I guess that plan has now fallen through as PTG would never trust Dreaded. after what he has now done.

DeletedUser

Very troubling if true. Do you have proof of these allegations bc if so the entire academy tribe is prepared to follow you.

DeletedUser116463

From a guy with negative reputation,reputations from his current past worlds, im half convinced that these information are legit. If you have proof regarding "with the better of PTG into RAGE" all of these claims will be justified.

DeletedUser

Simple: Steve you are a dick and the only reason Ghio1 account got in RAGE is cause your co's promised you wont be back. No one wants to play with you so you now will be eaten.

DeletedUser90465

Me telling Dreaded. I was on ghio1

[6/19/2016 4:57:20 AM] Steve: but i think you and i can work together well
[6/19/2016 4:57:38 AM] Steve: nobody needs to know we chat and that i do stuff on ghio1 :D
[6/19/2016 5:00:07 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: Your best bet would be to pretend you are a new co and talk in italics or some shit if you played tbh, you've caused a lot of problems.
[6/19/2016 5:00:16 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: Think first
[6/19/2016 5:00:25 AM] Steve: :D
[6/19/2016 5:00:41 AM] Steve: so you have no problem with me on ghio1?
[6/19/2016 5:00:46 AM] Steve: As long as i don't cause shit
[6/19/2016 5:00:49 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: I will have to think about it
[6/19/2016 5:00:50 AM] Steve: and nobody knows lol
[6/19/2016 5:00:55 AM] Steve: nobody will know
[6/19/2016 5:01:25 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: It would have to be more. You would have to be completely normal and not make a scene or be overly aggressive etc and at some point apologize for pissing off half our tribe at one point.
[6/19/2016 5:01:34 AM] Steve: well i have been
[6/19/2016 5:01:49 AM] Steve: ive been on the account since like 5 days after u kicked me off :D
[6/19/2016 5:01:55 AM] Steve: Trying the normal game
[6/19/2016 5:02:02 AM] Steve: If you want me to be honest :X

618170f0abcd05d9cafb8f453b82f738.png

https://gyazo.com/618170f0abcd05d9cafb8f453b82f738

[6/19/2016 5:04:39 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: PTG has good players, but what they most have is just size and locatin and a small target if im being honest
[6/19/2016 5:04:43 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: they have a few good players
[6/19/2016 5:04:55 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: RAGE has more good players that PTG, and less people that will succumb to inactivity
[6/19/2016 5:04:55 AM] Steve: yea
[6/19/2016 5:05:00 AM] Steve: pick em up later on :p
[6/19/2016 5:05:01 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: PTG and ban are filled with people who are inactive
[6/19/2016 5:05:10 AM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: I wouldnt be agaisnt grabbing niceday or a few like that

------
Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]:Good idea.

Yeah mutiny is trying to get me to kick you since you're on the account. They won't send me the evidence though and aren't sure hey can share it

------

[6/20/2016 5:59:54 PM] Steve: ok
[6/20/2016 6:00:04 PM] Steve: I haven't talked to voicetrap In like 2 days
[6/20/2016 6:00:14 PM] Steve: messaged about RAGE joining later and haven't talked since
[6/20/2016 7:25:18 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: Did he respond at all?

I'm messaging some of my old friends and seeing it any want to come jump on accounts here for us
[6/20/2016 7:25:26 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: Most my U.K. Friends
[6/20/2016 7:26:10 PM] Boris [Dreaded. TW w87]: Intel shows that s3xy if anyone will be the one to possibly have some go to std btw to further that discussion

all this is just petty info which I have posted as I don't want to cause too much of an issue YET but please, PLEASE, just take a look at this picture:

34f06c9513a01a434504dbc3752d9192.png

DeletedUser119533

I am sorry that you got betrayed, it sucks when it happens.

But i just want to hear the good stuff, i am not here to read that dreaded thinks a couple of the ptg players are worth recruiting, since I can tell you that. I can also tell you that every leader in the world thinks ptg have a couple of players that would improve there tribe.

DeletedUser90465

I will get something down for everyone to see soon. However, I am in China and I wasn't even supposed to be bothered with TW for this entire month.

That's why Ghio1 fell so easily without any adversity from us.

Once I am in a situation where I have the time to dazzle you with the facts and cold-hearted truth about RAGE and what Dreaded. has been doing, I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.

DeletedUser118052

But Steviepoo. I knew you were still on ghio the entire time... So you didn't keep your agreement with Dreaded :O <3

On a side note, don't take anything harshly, its just a game at the end of the day. I personally have a good relationship with you, but have seen this happen on several different occasions. If I had been asked by Dreaded to launch on you, I would have no hard feelings of course, just good business. It may be time to hang up that ghios mantle and assume a new name.

Finally please enjoy your time in China and don't worry about TW. There will always be another world and we can always play together again.

Nom nom monster mash man

oheinen66

Sorry it's shit, took me 10 mins to do but had an idea:

cPXuDwi.png

(In other news, the grass is green :D)

Last edited:

DeletedUser116463

So this grand scheme can be summarized as follows.

Rage is in relationship with PR and PTG

RAGE --> Aiming Some Good players of PTG ---> Rest will be eaten
RAGE--> Ally with PR --> Potential Merging ---> Rest will be eaten

While PTG and PR is at war!

Sorry i cant understand this kind of diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90465

So this grand scheme can be summarized as follows.

Rage is in relationship with PR and PTG

RAGE --> Aiming Some Good players of PTG ---> Rest will be eaten
RAGE--> Ally with PR --> Potential Merging ---> Rest will be eaten

While PTG and PR is at war!

Sorry i cant understand this kind of diplomacy.

That was similar to the plan... Now that I, the only tie RAGE had to PTG, am gone, PTG will not be partaking in such actions.

oheinen66

It's funny that only Rage actually has any sort of scheme this world from what I am aware.

The rest of the tribes just randomly go through stuff and hope it will go alright without any sort of coherent diplomatic strategy.

DeletedUser116463

Ohein ur statement is nutz and naive.

Do you have any proff that " the rest of the tribes" have no sort of diplomatic strategy for their tribe? Are you numb nutz son?

DeletedUser119533

Ohein ur statement is nutz and naive.

Do you have any proff that " the rest of the tribes" have no sort of diplomatic strategy for their tribe? Are you numb nutz son?

Can you prove they do? if you cannot supply proof of all the tribes diplomatic strategies, it means they have none, seriously this is FACT (obvious sarcasm. but you do not need to prove every statement, seriously)

By the way, not all the top tribes have good strategies, they lack lots of common sense looking at whats going on. I will put a little piece of info i know

shield (was top 25 tribe) had s3xy listed as an nap when they were not
s3xy coordinated against shield, over 30 hours out the first train came in
I had recently joined and supported my tribe mate, not much granted, i had only just conquered my second village so no great timing
all other shield members said no support is available,lots stating that they are too far out
i put in the forum it is 30 hours out and i am in fact the furthest player out, therefore troops can arrive
one player said his troops are too far out to stack but he can send some troops to snipe
s3xy recruited these members, who could not support and missed the snipes

s3xy op failed with the loss of 1 village although they gained a couple of players.

s3xy did another op, with there new recruits attacking also
one recruit involved in the op was attacked and quit at first incomings, leaving the world (zzzvikingzzz),
the other recruit looks inactive after receiving fakes.

They beat shields inactives and sone94 who put up a great fight considering the odds, but that was due to astronomical size difference and the fact that shield members all fled.

So yeah i will actually agree with ohein that a number of the top tribes have no decent strategy.

DeletedUser

Adam, stop looking at the tribe. Look at the leadership. What you stated there make sense but the tribe is only as good as it's leadership.

Yes, I know who you are Adam and I'm going to Noble you.

Mwhahahaha

And please at least have some sentence structure. I barely understood what you said. Sounded like a 10year old ranting.

DeletedUser116463

I think you missed to intepret the qoute " the rest of the tribes" which i strongly disagree.

DeletedUser95493

This 'Friend or Foe' kid constantly posting random stuff. No one cares what Shield or S3XY did pal. This topic is all about 'The Fall of Ghio1'. I'm intrigued to find out the truth behind this shenanigan.

DeletedUser119533

Adam, stop looking at the tribe. Look at the leadership. What you stated there make sense but the tribe is only as good as it's leadership.

Yes, I know who you are Adam and I'm going to Noble you.

Mwhahahaha

And please at least have some sentence structure. I barely understood what you said. Sounded like a 10year old ranting.

I did not use the best English that is true, i can put in grammar and shit but i do not care that much.

I was just stating some evidence proving how poor one of the top 10 tribes leadership really is. Some might be good, howeveri have not had the displeasure of meeting them all yet.

Hahaha am i getting an invite to std? Since you only noble internals.......

amd ghoi1 was taken out and hes obviously a little bit active as hes on tw now posting...... Just another player claiming that he was rimmed on holiday, a story i have never heard before.

Last edited: