Ghio1

• Thread starter DeletedUser90465
  • Start date

DeletedUser116463

buddy you are the one who generalized that the rest of tribes except rage have no strategic diplomacy. No means none, as in zero. Thus, i strongly disagree the statement.

Back to the topic, ghio is a good account but i think this world is the most embarassing world for him. He was bullied during recruiment and he was invited for future force internal.

DeletedUser

Don't know why you guys speak better English than us, but you guys understand those words as you want.

Look at what Vocietrap said.
Voicetrap said, first, diplomacy with Rage, he will talk to his duke.
Yes, he came and told us why not we make a good diplomatic situation with RAGE and clear PR and go for others after that.
Our answer was NO. High ranking PTG members moving to RAGE? That will just not happen.
And Voice said 'ur suggestion' and he said 'if we can ally'.
It shows that 'if' we can 'ally'. But as you read my reply, those things will never happen. It's possibility was gone at the first time as all of us said NO for diplomacy with RAGE.

This is PTG's official first reply, and there will be no replies further.

Most of us do not read forum, but I do.
Whenever I read and tell it to people, it just makes us laugh.

Multy accounts? Botting? Because we are being Korean, it doesn't mean that all Koreas use multy accounts and use bots.

Do you like if I say all Europeans are terrorists because some Europeans joined 'IS'?
Do you like if I say all Americans are killers and murderers because some NEWS shows that some Americans killed others without any reason?
Maybe my example is not that good but you need to stop saying things about us.
Show clear evidence first and then tell that PTG is full of people who uses bot and multy accounts.

DeletedUser95493

To reply to this, your tribe STD is a particularly bad offender of having terrible diplomatic strategy. If you were in Game of Thrones, you would be the Starks playing in a world of Lannisters.

Terrible diplomatic strategy? Please elaborate. Because last I checked, STD are refusing any kind of diplomatic relationship with any tribe and they are currently the Rank 1 tribe (so not terrible afterall :lol:)

oheinen66

Okay, they really don't. I was just making one such example using your tribe.

STD works kind of like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Simply put, your terrible diplomacy doesn't really matter that much since no-one really wants to mess with the honey badger on their own. It helps that there happens to be the PTG vs PR+Rage war. Any war against STD that would be winnable would need to involve one of those three tribes.

Dreaded is not a fool, STD+PTG is stronger than PR+Rage and there is no cheap trick as far as I am aware to win that war, like with the AoW one. He'd be committing suicide, even if he had ABC attacking STD as well. At the same time PTG would be fools to attack STD. Therefore STD can, at least for the meanwhile do what it wants. That is just pure luck as well as not being a wreck internally or militarily like AoW. Also, unlike PTG, STD seems to be very well organised which you can tell by conquer stats, combining the strength and skill of PTG with the organisation of STD would be a scary combination and then there is Mutiny to worry about.

This is not good diplomacy. This is Dreaded tripping over himself earlier in the world by allying PR. It's a shame because the rest of the game he has played has been great. I'll be interested to see how he gets out of his pickle.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119374

I thought, RAGE fam do not like internals and look down on those who did... C'mon now... Just noticed, fall behind from actions...

[SPOIL]
erwoye.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, all matters considered, Ghio is down to 16 villages. Now the main question is, Will be come back on the Rim and aim for a comeback or will quit this world, again, considering his previous history on Worlds in which he has been taken out such as this similar to the likes of Stealthy and Black Flags.

@Ghio - I mean Steve, you must have done something to piss Dreaded off. lol I honestly thought you were a good player but you gotta get your ego in check buddy or this is going to be the situation on every world I presume. I mean ranting on about internals kinda annoyed me to be honest so I don't really care if you stay on or just disappear. Regardless, of the circumstances, must have been a hard blow on you, getting rimmed while away on Holiday.

@oheinen66 - Having 'No Diplomacy' is also an effective strategy. It simply sends a message. The message is - "We don't give a rats ass about anyone but STD this world so everyone can shove their diplomacy up their asses. We're gunning for the Win, as ONE tribe." That's all there is to it. Which you kinda summed it up with The Honey Badger comparison. The video was an interesting watch even though I can say not everyone enjoyed the comparison. lol

DeletedUser

Not new that the leaders have to get rid of accs that creates to many problems. Maybe dreaded. find the time to make a post here himself if he got the time.

Dreaded. will prolly make a post soon regarding the specific reasons for Ghio's ouster. His reasons were made clear to the entire tribe and additional details were provided to those who asked ( such as me).

Also after a voting campaign marked by scandal, bribery, and deceit....the academy voted remain lol

DeletedUser88502

Dreaded. will prolly make a post soon regarding the specific reasons for Ghio's ouster. His reasons were made clear to the entire tribe and additional details were provided to those who asked ( such as me).

Also after a voting campaign marked by scandal, bribery, and deceit....the academy voted remain lol

.... the fact you had a vote would make me doubt your loyalty so if I were dreaded I would be trimming the fat asap.

DeletedUser107163

I thought, RAGE fam do not like internals and look down on those who did... C'mon now... Just noticed, fall behind from actions...

[SPOIL]
erwoye.png
[/SPOIL]

So if somebody wants to quit and offers the villages to the tribe we have to just tell them to go screw themselves and let the villages fall into enemy hands? No thanks.

DeletedUser

The actual reason for the internal is pretty simple.

I thought it would be funny.

DeletedUser

that honey badger thing had me in tears. also steve, you mailed me a few times and were kinda mean. :( can see why you pissed dreaded off, seems like a guy who wouldnt put up with that because a tribe backed him, not just a rank 1 player..

DeletedUser115077

It is an interesting little pickle.

On one hand you have a completely obnoxious player who obviously can't function well with others, while on the other you have a manipulative lying bastard for a tribe leader who clearly has no issues stabbing anyone in the back.

I remember steve mailing me to tell me how lucky i was he relocated from next to me so its hard to pity the fool. One thing is for sure though, if I was in Rage I would have left following the actions of their leadership.