Gians Family Falls Apart and joins Wasp against Gians!!

DeletedUser

Surprise surprise, the backstabber is now resorting to kissing ass to get an invite and avoid a humiliating and dishonorable death :)
Say, whatever happened with that brilliant plan of yours to backstab Gians with WASP?
What, you're losing the war you say? Damn, who would have thought that lying, cheating and pissing off half the world with your overinflated ego would come back to bite you in the a...
Oh, cyber, remember that time you said that I knew nothing about politics and should stay out of it?
Well I knew Impact was declaring on WASP 29 days ago and you didn't :icon_redface:

So I see 4 threads now calling out SP for their dishonorable ways, nice to know I started a trend :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Surprise surprise, the backstabber is now resorting to kissing ass to get an invite and avoid a humiliating and dishonorable death :)
Say, whatever happened with that brilliant plan of yours to backstab Gians with WASP?
What, you're losing the war you say? Damn, who would have thought that lying, cheating and pissing off half the world with your overinflated ego would come back to bite you in the a...
Oh, cyber, remember that time you said that I knew nothing about politics and should stay out of it?
Well I knew Impact was declaring on WASP 29 days ago and you didn't :icon_redface:

So I see 4 threads now calling out SP for their dishonorable ways, nice to know I started a trend :icon_cool:

Bravo

hercules28

Sp

Is running from their fights, They are merging into RX, Cowards led by Sprawl and his cohorts. Gotta grin on this joke.

DeletedUser

I wish you to co play me and bring in some FxF power

DeletedUser

Can't play anything right now, my internet stick just died :p