Gians Family (war machine)

DeletedUser100466

giansdeclearonrx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Big family tribe declares on some random top 10 tribe. Go you.

DeletedUser

hmm or how about Rx asks for NAP, while talks are going on gians attacks, then call cease fire, then say we are NAP, then attack then ceasefire, then NAP, then we stop talks and just fight it out, i believe i have some good 16 nobles and around 25 nukes down, :D let the games begin

And we had the number 1 person in ODD for the day two days ago courtesy of you guys :D

DeletedUser

OMG, something good happen.

Riot! Declares on Impact & G!ans

or something like that!

DeletedUser

Nice declaration, the attacks have been incoming for a while now, was wondering why the declaration wasnt made sooner - glad you took the time and did a decent job

although your ingame declaration 'Refugee's united are still refugees?' is not technically correct, the former DS members are not actually refugees :)

DeletedUser

Not a bad declaration! good luck to both side. i expect war stats tomorrow ;)

DeletedUser

I like how you say you defeated WASP, more like Impact defeated WASP for you because you couldnt do it on your own with your 3 family tribe

DeletedUser

War has been going on for the past week not sure why didn't declare then.

DeletedUser

because he had to dig around the internet for those horrible pics

hercules28

That's correct, The former Backstabbers in RX from the DS family aren't Refugees, Just A stepping Stone Now, Whom decided to leave because of Death Grips (AKA x x x x x Sprawl x x x x x) Whom already led 3 tribes to their Demise And Whose Own Members left several times to come to the DS family, Which our demise was me stepping down from leadership and leaving Chris Robay in charge, Whom got tired of Leading and made Naps with everyone around us, Which I was blamed for, but no problems If They want to blame me! I've got broad Shoulders!

However, No are led by death which consists of a few players, Those I know are dalcilar, Sprawl, Sprawls Wife and God know who else, Gave up a Nap and relationship with Glans to make a Top 10 tribe of Point Whores, I will give some credit there are a few decent fighters amongst them, But Not many, Hey RX, Still got room there for me. I will lead the war by hitting one person, And not nobling up your former tribemates Most of your points come from attacking those that you have Forsaken! Why not wait then rush the inevitable, Your idea for starting the new tribe came from death grips wanting to merge with SP so you could grow then fight Gians family, Only mistake you made was joining with SP!

Happy Hunting to my friends & my Spies in RX....Gotta love loyalists!

hercules28

Also Rath, it wasn't formed between SP & DS family, It was formed with backstabbers, Refugees and Point Whores, As you know yourself, This Coup was done behind my back, We still had a 100 or so members that were loyalists. lmao

DeletedUser105908

War has been going on for the past week not sure why didn't declare then.

Haha I think it was because I was gonna do the declaration for them. But had a busy week with college and alcohol and euro2012 and game of thrones and.... the list goes on.

my bad :D

xx

However nice dec and good luck both sides :p

hercules28

Herc, didnt't all your tribes fail? havent you all ready been rimmed?

shut up all ready, rambling broken record,rambling broken record,rambling broken record,rambling broken record...

yea, its all sprawls fault, has nothing to do with you being a complete dbag nobody likes, like alone a complete crap duke...

Gians, the biggest tribe in the world declares on us... oh noes! O.O

took you a week to come up with ;

"Explanation: Refugee's united are still refugees?"

thats your explanation for war?

half the tribe is not a refugee in any sense ...

not that you are into what makes sense;)

Hey suicide man/rathisamar, Duke of Gians,

didn't you just apply to Riot a few days ago?

i guess your application was rejected:)

Go Ginas!

LOl...actually Sprawl, The only tribe that failed was DS due to your ignorant ways, Also I didn't come up with the declaration, Broken Record you are correct, Except I only had one tribe that failed and of course that was due to you backstabbing, Actually quite a few like me being a Dbag, Your just angry that you couldn't come in and rule the tribe from The day you joined, And yes over half your tribe are refugees, Maybe Pray to God he might allow you to escape, But we know how your leadership ends, 4 tribes down the drain, Ignorant people putting you back into charge, Only thing dumber is them launching nukes on themselves...lol

Oh btw I was never rimmed, I restarted in a different area, You should get your facts right before you spout misinformation, Oh thanks for that village I took from you....I'm cooking up great food for My Gians family. We shall see soon enough your members dropping and running. lmao, Hey I'll be here if you wish to talk...lmao

Hey didn't you try to join Gians awhile back, guess your application was Denied :)

DeletedUser

two tribes which suck are fighting Wooooo. oh wait I forgot the sarcasm DoH!

DeletedUser105908

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Remember to cut out the insides of the letters as well when you are using the magic wand tool :p or they will come up as white, as you can see :p

Selling basic Photoshop lessons £5 per hour.]

xD