Gians Family (war machine)

DeletedUser

Hugger.

emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

We give nice hugs! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There is a reason to call this game tribal wars...

I totally agree, its just sad to see good players get beaten by numbers, with the exception of maybe st.yawZ none of the gangbangers would have stood a chance against xCyber in a fair fight.
You probably snagged 2 or 3 quality recruits in the mass gians f recruitment process but none of them have ever been in a real fight yet, if they do most will crumble.

I love the fact the game is tribal wars, the tribe part of tribal wars is all that keeps a nub like me alive and flaming :)
http://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=87649&screen=info_player&id=7443039

DeletedUser

I totally agree, its just sad to see good players get beaten by numbers, with the exception of maybe st.yawZ none of the gangbangers would have stood a chance against xCyber in a fair fight.
You probably snagged 2 or 3 quality recruits in the mass gians f recruitment process but none of them have ever been in a real fight yet, if they do most will crumble.

I love the fact the game is tribal wars, the tribe part of tribal wars is all that keeps a nub like me alive and flaming :)
http://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=87649&screen=info_player&id=7443039

You say its tribalwars , then you have no excuse saying it was cyber being gangbanged that made him lose villages/quit ... He's in your tribe isn't he? Your tribe could have attacked back, they could have supported. Although individual skill is useful, in a war a good tribe is more important than good players. Its no use saying how Gians players are rubbish when your tribe could not even stack 1 player efficiently.

No matter what you say about the skill level of players in Gians, as a tribe they were good, and im sure they will continue to work well as a team in riot!

DeletedUser

if by good you mean they had a war with a tribe 1/4 their size which ground to a boring standstill then yes Gians were good

I've already stated Gians had a few very good players but if the tribe were good then Rx would be non-existent.

The Gians F was mediocre at best and i doubt anyone would disagree - especially those that have left for Riot, lol. Why would you leave a 'good' tribe?

DeletedUser

You say its tribalwars , then you have no excuse saying it was cyber being gangbanged that made him lose villages/quit ... He's in your tribe isn't he? Your tribe could have attacked back, they could have supported. Although individual skill is useful, in a war a good tribe is more important than good players. Its no use saying how Gians players are rubbish when your tribe could not even stack 1 player efficiently.

No matter what you say about the skill level of players in Gians, as a tribe they were good, and im sure they will continue to work well as a team in riot!

In all honestly, as a tribe Gians wasn't anything special. Their sole saving grace was size, so they could weather initial storms before being able to draw from a greater number of villages and finally overwhelm their opponents, stepping over the corpses of their own troops similar to how the Soviet Union fought in WW2. That doesn't require any skill, just patience.

The list of Gians players I would consider "good" numbers perhaps a dozen at best, and a good number of those names were people they recruited from Wasp. The list of "useful" members is a bit larger, but even combining both those lists you're still left with less than a full tribe, maybe 40-50 people. The rest, as evidenced by all those left being in the 3 former family tribes, were nothing but chafe and bodies.

DeletedUser

sorry to keep spamming but i should back up my statement that 'Gians F was mediocre at best' with facts

Glans F declared on Rx on 20/6
(Note: these numbers include some other random 3man tribe 2K's away that were included in the war and nobled out by Glans F)

Their best day was three days into the war, on 23/6 when they took 16 war caps v 8

On 27/6 they took 3 war caps v 14
On 28/6 they took 7 war caps v 16
On 29/6 they took 12 war caps v 15

since then both tribes have dropped down to less than 5 war caps a day (nearly 100% of these are inactives)

So in about 2 weeks the Gians F have forced 3 frontline Rx players to go inactive: Berthobude then Death Grips and now they finally wore xCyber down :(

A 'good' tribe smashes the other tribe in the first few days of a war and forces them to disband (Impact v WASP - I'm very sorry ex-WASP players to use this as an example, Riot did the same to Noodle but they didnt disband so i cant use that one, lol)

A mediocre tribe will ultimately beat a smaller tribe with numbers, they just gotta keep piling the corpses up against the wall until they can walk over the top ;)

Once again sorry to keep spamming, but I feel I've got to keep reminding the tw community that Gians F didnt win the war against Rx, not by a long shot

DeletedUser

So in about 2 weeks the Gians F have forced 3 frontline Rx players to go inactive: Berthobude then Death Grips and now they finally wore xCyber down :(

and that is how wars are won

A 'good' tribe smashes the other tribe in the first few days of a war and forces them to disband (Impact v WASP - I'm very sorry ex-WASP players to use this as an example, Riot did the same to Noodle but they didnt disband so i cant use that one, lol)

Overall that is an incredibly embarrassing comment to make

A mediocre tribe will ultimately beat a smaller tribe with numbers, they just gotta keep piling the corpses up against the wall until they can walk over the top ;)

Also pretty shocking, someone has a lack of understanding on how this game works :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah you're right, i was certainly reaching a bit with the 'forces them to disband' on the second quote, lol

Thanks for shortening me up before i got too carried away

Its called PnP for a reason tho, if i keep stressing how bad Gians F are, those that got left behind in RU and Revolt might start to believe me

(see what i did there with the 'left behind in Revolt' statement)

DeletedUser

Also pretty shocking, someone has a lack of understanding on how this game works :icon_eek:

Actually, Lolwut's comment there was pretty spot-on, depending on the size difference of the two tribes. When you're talking about the size advantage that Gians had (2 or 3:1 at it's peak) over Rx, in was inevitable that they would eventually plow through and start to win. Why? Because nukes rebuild faster than defense. Trains can be sniped, but that's nothing more than a tactic to delay the inevitable when you're outnumbered that much.

DeletedUser

if by good you mean they had a war with a tribe 1/4 their size which ground to a boring standstill then yes Gians were good

I've already stated Gians had a few very good players but if the tribe were good then Rx would be non-existent.

The Gians F was mediocre at best and i doubt anyone would disagree - especially those that have left for Riot, lol. Why would you leave a 'good' tribe?

It is not their fault that their tribe size was 4 times bigger than yours.

Actually, Lolwut's comment there was pretty spot-on, depending on the size difference of the two tribes. When you're talking about the size advantage that Gians had (2 or 3:1 at it's peak) over Rx, in was inevitable that they would eventually plow through and start to win. Why? Because nukes rebuild faster than defense. Trains can be sniped, but that's nothing more than a tactic to delay the inevitable when you're outnumbered that much.

No, it was certainly not spo-on. By at least your joining date in the forum it seems you have at least started playing this game since 2008. To make a comment about tribal size in TW, is one of the classic lame excuses. No one is to blame if you are outnumbered other than yourself. I suppose that is one of the reason, Impact had the urgency to recruit SS.Got and Ego players, just like Riot! recruited Gians and TKT players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105906

:lol: Gians was not a good tribe. It took you this long to get one single player out with minimal tribal support, which is expected Rx is a small tribe with a large front.

You can ask many of the players who attacked me and they will tell you I put up a heck of a fight. I didn't exactly quit after losing one village, I spent 15 hours tagging and sniping, marking fakes etc. I sniped 8 trains from 1am-6am (I had a college class later that day) since I had very little troops from the nuke wave that hit me I didn't have much of a choice from where I could snipe from.

Coming home to lost villages, 100s of untagged incomings it was really frustrating. Especially when every train was tagged and there was enough troops to snipe every single train with.

Not only that but my junior year is coming up, I want to get above a 4.0 which will take a lot of work. TW comes second to my school work and frankly spending 15 thours to keep my account in good shape then having a sitter throw it away, not even trying to find a new sitter if he was "busy" is as demoralizing as it gets.

xCyber

Edit:
It is not their fault that their tribe size was 4 times bigger than yours.

No, it was certainly not spo-on. By at least your joining date in the forum it seems you have at least started playing this game since 2008. To make a comment about tribal size in TW, is one of the classic lame excuses. No one is to blame if you are outnumbered other than yourself. I suppose that is one of the reason, Impact had the urgency to recruit SS.Got and Ego players, just like Riot! recruited Gians and TKT players.

Well technically it is their fault, they recruited EVERY ONE lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well technically it is their fault, they recruited EVERY ONE lol.

Nope. It is the path they choose, no one stopped you from doing any such, so stop complaining.

Also, it is very common in TW to find excuses when you are losing. Real life take front seat every time, I myself did that in a few worlds that I did not put effort into. I do not blame you.