Gians vs wasp important news

xRedDevil

Must say all this trolling/haters nonsense is beyond childish. It was funny, for one post, several years ago.

The impression it gives me, no doubt others too, of the tribes in this kind of discussion is pretty bad =S.

I see no important news here?

It's not even good trolling, this world needs more knight saber, might be able to show them how to troll and be entertaining properly.

DeletedUser

Jonny is just trolling you alll... pretty funny rofl. He's not even been playing this world for ages I've been playing his account l0l!

DeletedUser

It's not even good trolling, this world needs more knight saber, might be able to show them how to troll and be entertaining properly.

You mention good trolling, then you bring up knight

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_328.jpg

DeletedUser

I have to say, this is by far the most interesting WASP/Gians thread :p

DeletedUser

Keep hatin!

haters-brother-mario.gif

That would be funnier if you were actually winning the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, Glans
Side 2:
Tribes: SP, SP2, WASP, MWASP, ~DA~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 14
Difference: 6

chart

And SP isn't even a tribe, moar like a hostage situation :p

Deleted User - 10770065

^ What has made you turn against your friends in Gians, did they not hand over the paycheck? ;)

DeletedUser

^ What has made you turn against your friends in Gians, did they not hand over the paycheck? ;)

Last time I checked I was tribeless, so I can troll whoever the f*ck I want :icon_cool:
Say Shaun, whatever happened with those barbs you were nobling?
You know, the ones that were "allegedly" from your brothers deleted account and you begged everyone to leave them alone?
And I herd arfan was pwning u in 1v1 war before WASP leadership ordered you both to stop :icon_smile:

Deleted User - 10770065

2 of the barbs were nobled by me, the rest I shared out to the tribe....
Arfan was pwning me in the 1v1 war?.... now I know why no one likes you. I destroyed all his off & nobles when he was asleep and was about to clear & noble all of his villages until I was told to stop because we made an alliance with SP. Oh that happened during I was on the frontline of war against A-S and HIPPOS. Don't worry, I'll get him one day :)

DeletedUser

Yeah you shared them cause you knew WASP wouldn't buy that bs as easily as SP :p
As for arfan, Reports or it didn't happen :p

Don't worry, I'll get him one day :)

Nice to see the way you talk about your allies :)

Deleted User - 10770065

Well, there is no way you can prove to me that he wasn't my brother, and there's no way that I can prove to you that the barbs (which were the villages of MickIII) was my brothers. So let's leave it at that.

Them reports happened about a week ago, they are gone now. If you want... you can contact him if he's willing to show him being demolished. It's most likely he still has them as he's not quite active enough I believe. I can show you a message though -

arfan on 05.05. at 12:07
Got me whilst I went off for a bit.. lucky you

And because I thought I would have waited for you to finish with your other war first but oh well guess not

He's not particularly my ally, he even said to me that he's quitting soon... and he even attacked me during the alliance, but still hasn't been kicked for unknown reasons.

Now MH, is it now time to make or go on another account and be a spy for Riot! now? :)

DeletedUser

Well, there is no way you can prove to me that he wasn't my brother, and there's no way that I can prove to you that the barbs (which were the villages of MickIII) was my brothers. So let's leave it at that.

Them reports happened about a week ago, they are gone now. If you want... you can contact him if he's willing to show him being demolished. It's most likely he still has them as he's not quite active enough I believe. I can show you a message though -

arfan on 05.05. at 12:07
Got me whilst I went off for a bit.. lucky you

And because I thought I would have waited for you to finish with your other war first but oh well guess not

He's not particularly my ally, he even said to me that he's quitting soon... and he even attacked me during the alliance, but still hasn't been kicked for unknown reasons.

Now MH, is it now time to make or go on another account and be a spy for Riot! now? :)

tl;dr
Oh wait, did you think I actually cared about what you have to say kid?
That's cute :lol:

DeletedUser

Personal insults, oversized sigs and f bombs, all in a thread that was redundant to begin with.
Wait, there's reference to me, this thread just jumped from one star to five.

threadclosed.gif
please.

DeletedUser

Personal insults, oversized sigs and f bombs, all in a thread that was redundant to begin with.
Wait, there's reference to me, this thread just jumped from one star to five.

threadclosed.gif
please.

u just jealous 'cause they out-trolling you :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I really dont think you know who you are talking about. This is like that one guy in w56 who asked us why everyone thaught KK was so funny :icon_biggrin:

What do you mean? I herd he was like the final boss of w61 trolling, so I tested him. He responded appropriately :icon_cool: