Gifts for Valentines Day

DeletedUser

Well I thought i'd give out some gifts since Its on the 14th, better early then late.

To NMS Id like to give you guys Some Walky Talkys so you can communicate over that vast area you control and better finish your annihilation of TN your going to have to come up with your own code names though.
370578_hthandytalkyradio.jpg

To Lost I give some nice Camo netting so you can hide your villages from Kata rather than defending them they cant attack what they cant see.
Camouflage-Netting.jpg

For Goat I have a gift for your whole family of animals im sure you guys can wear them with pride and ill even help you put them on the green ring really matches your eyes.(for you city folk their castration bands)

Mvc-006l.jpg

The Next is for Kata's axemen & nobles, ill bet their shoes are getting pretty worn from walking that far to Lost's villages so heres some new Nike Running shoes Just do it!

Nike-Free-5-0-v5-%28black-grey%29-men-running-shoes-0.jpg

Now Rum well this one was hard i didn't know what to get these scurvy dogs so i got you all some Rum don't drink it all at once now.
captain-morgan.jpg

IAlone I dont want you feeling all depressed and alone so I got you on the now network now you can chat and txt with millions of people anytime.
samsung-instinct-sprint.jpg

RAAAWWWRRR! that's right PG I got you a lion you can fight in your coliseum, watch out he likes to scratch the furniture
lion.jpg

Wasp are you sick of bears taking your honey? well i got you some bear repellent, Whinney the poo wont even know what hit him.
2005_shotgun.jpg

Well, rather than give gifts to a bunch of dead people I got one for Calyxa maybe now she can enjoy the 18 on 1 gangbang from NMS

kylogo300_2.jpg

Who's that i hear Coughing? o just some sick people hope this helps, get well soon
pd_cough_syrup_070816_ms.jpg

WHO? who are those guys? I got them some nice drinking cups so they can scratch their names in them no one likes a stranger at their party
6a00e54f0174a08834012876530cc8970c-500wi

We Recycle Your Vills, no one cares about the planet and your doing a bad job at that so i got you some Global warming now you have something to try and fix
IMG_0885.jpg

And to the Rest of Wrath I got GODIVA CHOCOLATES!!!! the best in the world
godiva-dark-chocolate.jpg

I have something for the rest of the world to, don't want you to feel left out.
candy-hearts.jpg

DeletedUser

LMFAO!!! great post, me an the rest of me mates in rum appreciate the capt'n

sMokeeatEr

haha pretty funny :)

I do however feel kinda ripped off by my gift through :( I though candies were supposed to be nice and sweet....

DeletedUser

ARRRR!!!! thank ye fer da rum matey!

great work! really! finally some color t' w40 forums!

DeletedUser

those cups are so cool, whenever we have a party you have to make a superhero and scratch ur name in it, best one so far
The Pink Taco
Superpower
The Pink Taco can stretch a mile before tearing an inch!

DeletedUser

Wow, that's some good cough medicine, I was actually able to go a whole 5 minutes without coughing -a new record!

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Great post matey, very entertainin'. Me'll be drinkin' dat rum t'night, dat's 'f capn do nay get thar first :/

DeletedUser

as i'm from WASP i <3 your post it's great, btw don't worry we will kill Whinney the poo! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

-core-

I hope you got my size right! Arighato man.. That helps as We aren't attacking more like Chasing this Lost fellas hiding behind the Pooh.

DeletedUser

I hope you got my size right! Arighato man.. That helps as We aren't attacking more like Chasing this Lost fellas hiding behind the Pooh.

Well i saw you in the shower one day from the knees up, judging by what they say about feet your about size 5 in woman's :p

DeletedUser

here we go, lost will see the sexy beasts from whatever their hiding under and they will know death is at hand.

Apple105Pink__1.jpg