Gilt

DeletedUser

open mind said:
Well...was easy to take undefended villages at start, after a month of planning the backstabbing of your former allies....

I have been gone since Xmas but even i would tell open that was a no brainer... TSL has had a few wars yes.. but in all them wars i find all except the early days of the wars were against players that hardly gave a fight back.. not that i am saying its there fault.. but what do you expect when you recruit an entire half a world.. the other tribes may be fighting eachother on the other side bu they full well know its just time.

so in my honest opinion being the first to strike was a strategic move that would have the most positive effect. kudo's to the Twisted? council that decided the move.

- Golums Precious

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It might spice up a bit in the next few days :)

That is so true :icon_biggrin:

And Firey, how would you explain the current situation? Would you say that your conquers against TSL are simply due to the amazing talent of your tribe?

DeletedUser

I have been gone since Xmas but even i would tell open that was a no brainer... TSL has had a few wars yes.. but in all them wars i find all except the early days of the wars were against players that hardly gave a fight back.. not that i am saying its there fault.. but what do you expect when you recruit an entire half a world.. the other tribes may be fighting eachother on the other side bu they full well know its just time.

so in my honest opinion being the first to strike was a strategic move that would have the most positive effect. kudo's to the Twisted? council that decided the move.

- Golums Precious

Yes, Kudo's to the Twisted! council for betraying a nearly 6month old alliance. Great job indeed

DeletedUser

Hit the nail on the head there Syruss... Also Anyone outside your tribe is an enemy and unless you intend on joining into one tribe at some point, alliances are simply temporary agreements made by two tribes that are headed in directions in which both are advantaged by the other's existence. As soon as the situation changes whereby one tribe no longer finds the other's existence to benefit them or is threatened by the other tribe, an alliances no longer serves both tribes' interests and a leader showing initiative would drop the alliance or attempt to strengthen its ties (which was not possible/logical in this case).

Also when the new tribe was made with new leadership, members and the works, the new tribe should not be expected to carry over previous ties/alliances/agreements as made by the leadership of previous tribes. Instead the tribe should attempt to redefine its relationships (which was possibly one of the reasons for the new tribe). Twist could not carry over ANARKY and Skill's relationships (for example) as some relationships contradicted others.

Only fault I can see is if they attacked TSL while in Skill. I would've thought they'd attempt to establish predefence completely before this (or maybe they already did). But the past is the past, and whether we went into this war as friends or despising each other for unethical actions, the war was inevitable.

On topic, the real question is whether Twist can stabilise after the losses of certain key players (such as firey, smintie, martinI etc) or will the tribe continue to lose members till it ends up being TSL vs about 20 tiny tribes in the final war :D ha ha... or maybe TSL vs reformed Skill and reformed ANARKY, which would be quite an awkward war no doubt! lol

DeletedUser

Yes, Kudo's to the Twisted! council for betraying a nearly 6month old alliance. Great job indeed

no offense I'm just stating the obvious..

Betraying could be a double edged sword mate. the way i see it if anarchy and skill did not merge and attack tsl what do they do wait for restless tsl for the fight and war to be over in the east ? i don't think some would wait that long before they become a quitting mass.

but then again TSL could have done this during this time.. (I'm not saying they would)

so i stand by my point its just the best option open for a strategist to use.

but then again not being the duke or played since xmas i cannot see other ways because i just don't have the information to make my predictions

DeletedUser

I also think that everyone is forgetting that TSL started attacking members of Anarky just after the merge was bought to public knowledge. So if you guys want to talk about betrayal. TSL attacked us first. BUT I don't particularly give a damn about who attacked who first. Reminds me of two little kids trying to get each other in trouble with their parents.
"He hit me first mummy!!"

As far as this war goes. We've been hitting all TSL's frontlines with some quite large success.
TSL I fear have waited far to long to mount their OP which by the way lands today (2nd June)
Nuke Nobles are very effective IF they are timed properly, however, I have yet to see a single attempt on a village with timed nuke nobles/support.

TSL need to pull their fingers out, they cannot rely on sheer number of nukes to scare the enemy into quitting, they've never thought a tribe of this magnitude OR skill and unless they change their stratagy they wont win this war..

Smintie - Really upset she left, I didn't think she would, must've been something to do with Firey leaving.
Firey - Never was happy in the tribe, kinda felt like everything everyone did wasn't the right thing to do. Wasn't shocked that he left the tribe.
MartinL - He will come back, he can tell me 1,000 times he isn't but i will never believe him. He belongs in this tribe amongst his old friends and new ones at that.
Mantoo - Left I assume because Smint/Firey left and didn't want to be left on his/her own?

But no matter what tribe these guys/girls are in, they share the same goal as Twist!. To see TSL Fall. and It WILL happen, maybe not as fast as we'd all like but it WILL happen.

DeletedUser

lolz ghost, you ain't gunna give up on me joining back are you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

whatever you guys might say ............. TSL WILL WIN and yeah twist will lose....................... you don't know anything about TSL , I will always say this - one op by TSL on your tribe then your tribe WILL be torn to pieces............................

DeletedUser

That is so true :icon_biggrin:

And Firey, how would you explain the current situation? Would you say that your conquers against TSL are simply due to the amazing talent of your tribe?

By tribe i assume you mean twist!

Nothing is different from what i said earlier. TSL is oldschool and haven't developed the fighting skills the game requires now. They will need to watch twist closely and copy their strategies and tactics and then learn them fast.

DeletedUser34483

By tribe i assume you mean twist!

Nothing is different from what i said earlier. TSL is oldschool and haven't developed the fighting skills the game requires now. They will need to watch twist closely and copy their strategies and tactics and then learn them fast.

What strategy? Sitting accounts strategy? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

maybe 70% attack , 30%defence =)...Yeah is good when you attack noobs, but let see when those noobs fight back =).
Wtf my nukes are already returning home :(....Should i send them back ??

DeletedUser

You may as well redo the whole thing, although probably spend more than 20 seconds this time.

DeletedUser

whatever you guys might say ............. TSL WILL WIN and yeah twist will lose....................... you don't know anything about TSL , I will always say this - one op by TSL on your tribe then your tribe WILL be torn to pieces............................

LOL you joker.
Your "OP" has already started, I personally sniped around 20 trains/nuke nobles a lot of others have sniped just as many as myself, thats a lot of villages that you will not be getting in this op and any villages you do get will just be retaken because there is no support en-route to them.

TSL have no idea how to fight a big war, they assume that their massive OP at the start of the war is enough to win it just because a few other tribes have had the TSL effect from it.
TSL shouldn't have taken over a month to plan a single OP, in that time we've taken a lot of your villages which I doubt you'll break even to on your op.
Unless this is your plan? >_>

Twist! OP = Taking 125 TSL villages.
TSL OP = Taking 50 Twist! villages.

If this is how its going to be every month well guess what TSL. YOUR LOSING THE WAR!!!! (according to the numbers above.)

DeletedUser

Ghost you sniped trains ..Good job :)..You will win the war with those snippings .....
Like i said , you are a source of joy and laugh.
Btw until now, no fight back i see :(.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I strongly disagree with this. If you hink twist will crumble after one op you are very naive.

TSL need to pull their fingers out, they cannot rely on sheer number of nukes to scare the enemy into quitting, they've never thought a tribe of this magnitude OR skill and unless they change their stratagy they wont win this war..

We aren't trying to scare you into quitting. But keep thinking that it's fine with us.

Also I was unaware you guys held an op on us? Thought those were just skirmishes.

And omg it's 1300 already. This is all I've managed to achieve with my day so far:|

DeletedUser

you call 120 attacks an op? :S - geez and i thought i was a n00b