Gingers thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser119197
  • Start date

DeletedUser119197

Shaghan leaves tribe again? Jesus I can’t keep up, I swear this is like 8th time

Shag I wish you’d unblock me, I’m utterly interested in why you keep leaving

DeletedUser119197

Seems like juice had a wee to much to drink this new year hahahah

DeletedUser119197

Can someone ask shaghan, why I’m not on his hitlist? please

DeletedUser119197

Well that is understandable that I’m eating kingy with just half nukes and terrible timing.. because it’s one or the other I’d say..

9CD9F4DF-D0D2-4272-BDAD-50C2D8807BB2.jpeg

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
You're eating a player that left and dumped his acc sit to inactive player (rofl) takes so much skill to noble him , props to you

DeletedUser119197

Wait ? Your going to belive that he isn’t trying? lol

You people can never admit when you are rimmed

Have some pride and dignity when you get rimmed by a better player

He’s been fighting back and messaging me throughout.. he even said to me “I have got weeks off now to play, and you have given me a reason to fight you now”

So please. Enlighten me, what did he do? Talk talk but couldn’t do the walk?

Funny. Because I taken 40 villages in the first day. And he was online :) trying to fight back

But he couldn’t. Thanks anyway though, good try :)

DeletedUser120095

You're eating a player that left and dumped his acc sit to inactive player (rofl) takes so much skill to noble him , props to you

90% of the players not in MEA this world have been "inactive."

So it's either that most of you people suck at this game, or you're too prideful to admit when you've been bested.

The go to excuse is that the player was inactive. It doesn't even matter because your many tribes could never even work together long enough to pose a threat.

I've waited and waited and waited for a legit OP to be ran on the core area against me and I've never recieved one. Mostly because of said reasons above. I had the number 3 player on my entire western front and even he was too scared to do anything against me himself. Look at him now, he went "inactive."

This world was full of high point accounts that never did anything than follow the great footsteps of -Tagteamed(internal king himself).

DeletedUser119197

I’m back from a nice ban, so let’s get juicy shall we :D

Anyone got any beef?