Girls just wanna have fun!

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I'm not a girl, so I'll start off with some serious business instead :icon_confused:

Who am I?

I am Doctor Jeroen, a nubcake. I've just started playing TW yesterday and... oh damnit, my join date.
Okay, I am Jeroen, 19 years old, Dutch player. I prefer not to release my other names, since I've been playing under rather a lot of names on .Net. This is my forum account for the worlds 56 up to 60. Therefore I can't really provide you guys with my experience, although I can assure you that I have played larger accounts before (like dis one and dat one). Yes, those are on Dutch servers. I think you'll be able to get the info either way. :icon_wink:

What am I looking for?

Fun.
I've been playing for a long long time now, and I recently quit all my worlds due to RL issues. I'm fed up with playing new worlds, and only doing start-up, so I want to play an elderly world again. Therefore, I'm looking for an account to play, either solo or as co. If it's for solo, I will try to get someone else to be my co, since I always play with a co (this due to some technical difficulties. Let's just say I can't use any sort of mass-recruit on my computer, so I would have to go by all villages daily to recruit lol...

What am I offering?

-Experience
-Activity (online for over 10 hours a day usually)
-Communication via Skype/MSN.
-Cookiezzz :D
-An interesting talk with anybody who would like to have one :icon_razz:

Downsides?

-I can be jelly sometimes when I don't get mah cookiez :icon_sad:
-Can't mass-recruit, so can't operate entirely solo.

Edit:

For available times, more info, interested, or any other reason to contact me:
Pm please.
No, I am not going to post my available times here.

Well, that's about it! And remember folks:
Never eat yellow snow :)

Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since you so subtly indicated your wish for a response here, I'll fulfill your wish. Kinda like faerie.

Hi! That's a jolly nice application, and as such I guess it deserves at least some consideration. Of course, I'm just a poor, lonesome, seriously inactive baron, so I can't do squat. However, I'll try to get one of my glorious, magnificent and thoroughly awesome leaders to read this.

DeletedUser

Lulz xD
Well, it just came to my attention that all threads were being trolled, except for mine! I felt left out =(
<3

DeletedUser

Thanks Kristy lol. Now hush up and get back to the Dutch servers, would ya? xD
Lol kidding dear, loveyah <3

DeletedUser

Doctor U are a n00b, U are posting something into all worlds..

DeletedUser

Doctor U are a n00b, U are posting something into all worlds..

Can you forward us to 1 other thread then? This is the only one I made, just on W2...
Any other interesting theories you wish to share with us?