Give me your accounts

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: CyberPunk aka CyberGod aka X-SHATTERED-EMPIRE-X aka shadow 4.0 aka... nevermind.

I'm in need of somebodies hospitalities. Yes.. I want an account. I don't want to CoPlay. I don't want a nub account. I want an account.
This world needs an old hero. I'm that old hero :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have an account on w37 but would like a higher ranked one elsewhere if you fancy a trade let me know what you got

DeletedUser

Shadow 4.0,

ex- Arisen??

Contact ASCEND for an account, you'll not get one off the Crazy Muthas!!

DeletedUser

Some nub I scared away thats my guess :]
I was banned for a while. I'm not scared of any of you Muffinfaces :lol:

Shadow 4.0,

ex- Arisen??

Contact ASCEND for an account, you'll not get one off the Crazy Muthas!!
You got that right :icon_wink:

I have an account on w37 but would like a higher ranked one elsewhere if you fancy a trade let me know what you got
I don't trade my accounts...sorry :lol:

aka never heard of you ...
:lol: K

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok then how about I insult your game playing skills, you suck you blow you cant even snipe a 10 min train.

I feel sooo much better now that I insulted you online over a computer. so much better I might be able to sleep tonight and get up 2marro and do pt and go to school tomarro now woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damian.

DeletedUser

Have you actually seen me play? :lol: I highly doubt it.

Have fun in school, maybe you'll learn some manners. :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't learn manners in school. I lean how to do stuff thats classified and can't tell you lmao

;]

damian.

DeletedUser

I don't learn manners in school. I lean how to do stuff thats classified and can't tell you lmao

;]

damian.
Classified? Usually that stuff means sex ed... :icon_rolleyes:

Hi Shadow how you been :)
Hey Meri :icon_biggrin: I've been great, learnt a lot from Arisen, managed to use a few tactics in some of my latest worlds.

No worries m8

if you change your mind you know where I am
Thanks for the offer though, I just don't have any accounts I can trade :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Sex ed? Im going ot just stop before i get yeled at by w37 forums mod agin for posting bad language loll

Damian

DeletedUser

I'm not scared of forum mods :icon_cool:

Hey Atlantia :icon_wink: I know you're watching me...